Baby Babblings

Yay for normal gtt :)

Sarah I knew he would! Just wait until further along! I'm so glad we did! Even though the nursery is still neutral lol xxx

Laura - Thank you hun, so glad everything turned out ok :) xxx

SARAH and BABY - eeeee! Dude, I am so excited for you! Yay, yay, yay! Your scan pic is PERFECT! So adorable!

Laura - OMG, only 82 more days!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeee! This is too crazy! Also, YAY FOR MOVING!

Natt - Baby's an eggplant now! So exciting!

ME:

I've been COMPLETELY swamped with work and school...thus, I have neglected my BnB. But, I have like .5 secs to wirte an update, so, here it goes:

24+1 weeks today! My v-day was yesterday! Dionna is super wiggly today, and so sweet! Off and on this week I felt her from the outside, ever so slightly, and I even saw her moves on one day. Also, I've started feeling her while standing up, which was never the case, OOOOO, and while I'm laying on my side, which again, never happened before. I love her so much!

I rearranged her nursery, and washed/organized all of her clothes into size categories...it was HARD WORK!

MY LITTLE NIECE KHLOE IS DUE TO BE BORN VIA c-section ON Sept. 24th!!! Eeeeeeeee! We are super stoked! I hope that she's ok. It sounds weird but I am so scared that she'll feel scared and lonely in the NICU while recovering, bc she wont be close to her mommy, whom she has been with everyday prior. It breaks my heart to think about that...I don't want her to feel alone. I wish I could fly out to be there with her and my sissy, but I just can't afford it, and also, my little girl needs me to stay home and grow her...Pray for Khloe's comfort and recovery, k?

X

Sarah Great news hun, Baby is defo snug as a bug. :D x x x

Natt great news too hun. Glad all is normal for both of ya. x x x

Thanks teenah, it's all hands on deck now!

Happy belated v-day :happydance:

Let's have some nursery piccies :D I can't wait to get lil blue's room done :)

Yay for Khloe's impending arrival! I bet you can't wait! I'm sure she's gonna be just fine, the op will go perfectly and she'll be home in no time. Sending you all loads of hugs and best wishes :hugs: xxx

Jess how things Hun? Xxx

Teenah - They are getting big now aren't they? We will have our babies in our arms before we know it! I'm sure Khloe will be fine hun and well looked after in the NICU :hugs: xxx

Jess - Thank you hunni :hugs: xxx

I have had to wear breast pads today as I'm leaking and it's going on my clothes, colostrum is really sticky stuff!

Im good thx laura. AF arrived today but new it as iv had bad lower back pain since yesterday morning. x x x How are you and family. x

Your welcome natt. x x x

Hope your all ok and baby's x x x

Natt im jealous of your leakiness! I'm doubting whether I'll get any milk at all :( really want to try and breast feed lil man too :(

Jess hun sorry to hear about af :hugs: did you put oh on any of the cuts Sarah reccomended?

Xxx

Jess - Really sorry to hear AF arrived :( :hugs: xxx

Laura - Some ladies don't start producing it properly until baby is born. There's still a bit of time left though for your milk to come in, makes your nipples flakey and sore, not nice to be honest lol :blush: xxx

Lol my boobs haven't changed one bit :( the one part of me I wanted to get bigger hasn't lol xx

OMG!!!! 3rd Trimester for us tomorrow!!!! Woop woop!!!! :happydance::yipee:

Don't know if I ever shared this video with you ladies, me and Karl made it, dedicated it to Tyler :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-yHbDInLA

Haha id gladly take some hun!

Aww yay for 3rd tri! Can you believe how quickly its going? I can't wait to get to 30wks! Then it'll feel like the home straight :D

I'll go watch the vid now :) xxx

Haha id gladly take some hun!

Aww yay for 3rd tri! Can you believe how quickly its going? I can't wait to get to 30wks! Then it'll feel like the home straight :D

I'll go watch the vid now :) xxx

I would gladly give you some hehe :D

I can't believe how quick it's gone hun, the past 6 months have just flown! :shock: Me too chick, the final 10 weeks :winkwink:

Shame it won't let you watch the video on your phone, nevermind :D xxx

Lol Laura your boob's will most likely swell straight after labour and im mean rock solid and so tender but massive :D lol, with out the pain I would'nt have minded keeping then lol but the go down after a week or so. :( gutted lol. x x x

thx girlie's. x x x

Laura im off out shopping today to go get him some more vit's and other thing's iv seen that are good for sperm but I really dont think the problem lie's within my fiance m y doctor's just a liein git that need a good old slap artound the face. But I'll just have to prove it to the prick by getting my fiance's SA done ASAP and getting the result's back. I believe they are gonna be 100% normal. x x x

Natt bring on the next 11wks :D can't wait!

Yh my sil's are back to how they we're pre pregnancy but hers were massive by this time lol oh well Simons not used to them anyway lol

At least it'll rule him out hun, every line of enquiry they do is a bonus! Fingers crossed for good results xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->