Baby Babblings

Thanks ladies! About time indeed lol

I tell ya what I'm glad we're not doing this when im 36wks like we originally thought! So bloody tired, my feet are killing me, my hips are mega painful today and i just wanna stop at home and carry on unpacking! Lol

Lil mans active this morning! I think he appreciates his new home :) and we have a nursery! It was so lovely last night deciding where his furniture will go :) can't wait to get everywhere unpacked so we can start decorating the lounge and nursery :D

Week 29 today too! Almost into the 30's!! And boy do i feel it today! Lol

How's my ladies doing? Xxx

Thanks ladies! About time indeed lol

I tell ya what I'm glad we're not doing this when im 36wks like we originally thought! So bloody tired, my feet are killing me, my hips are mega painful today and i just wanna stop at home and carry on unpacking! Lol

Lil mans active this morning! I think he appreciates his new home :) and we have a nursery! It was so lovely last night deciding where his furniture will go :) can't wait to get everywhere unpacked so we can start decorating the lounge and nursery :D

Week 29 today too! Almost into the 30's!! And boy do i feel it today! Lol

How's my ladies doing? Xxx

I think you would be absolutely shattered if you tried to move and decorate when you are 36 weeks pregnant :shock:

Aww that's so sweet that Blue is active, must definetly be showing his appreciation for his new home hehe. Will we get to see pictures of little mans nursery when it's all done up? :winkwink:

Happy 29 weeks!!!! :happydance: Not long to go nowwwwwwwww :yipee:

Went shopping today with Karl, Mother In Law and her friend, bought Tyler some really soft bunny slippers and a baby bath. Mother In Law's friend made me panic as she said it looks like Tyler has dropped and she said don't be making an early appearance..oh dear lol :shock: xxx

At least I wouldn't be at work but I don't think id manage lol hard enough as it is!

He's literally just woke up :) gave me a little wiggle to say 'morning mummy' and that's it lol got midwife today and I finally get measured! I'll let you all know how I get on! His nursery is packed full of stuff already! I'll take a pic of it later lol but yh you'll be one of the first to see it :D

Aww hun don't worry, some days lil blue is really low and others he's really high, my bump was mega small the other day but back to normal the next, I think it all depends on where they're lying. I was hoping midwife would be able to tell me his position today but I highly doubt she'll be able to feel him through my blubber lol xxx

At least I wouldn't be at work but I don't think id manage lol hard enough as it is!

He's literally just woke up :) gave me a little wiggle to say 'morning mummy' and that's it lol got midwife today and I finally get measured! I'll let you all know how I get on! His nursery is packed full of stuff already! I'll take a pic of it later lol but yh you'll be one of the first to see it :D

Aww hun don't worry, some days lil blue is really low and others he's really high, my bump was mega small the other day but back to normal the next, I think it all depends on where they're lying. I was hoping midwife would be able to tell me his position today but I highly doubt she'll be able to feel him through my blubber lol xxx

You would be mentally and physically exhausted hun!

Aww bless, that's so cute! Hope everything went ok at the Midwife yesterday and they finally measured you? :D Yay! Can't wait to see a picture of little Blue's nursery :happydance:

It's strange isn't it how they can change the look of your bump by changing their position :haha: I keep trying to feel the position of Tyler but it's quite difficult, got a feeling his head is on my right side and his feet on my left, managed to get a video of him kicking last night, can only just see it though I think :blush: xxx

Woohoo!!!! Had a nice surprise from Mr Taxman this morning so we are hoping to book a 3D/4D scan for next week!!!! :happydance: :yipee:

My friend had her baby last night via C-Section, weighing a great 9lbs 5 oz :happydance:

Ladies, just looking for a bit of advice as I'm freaking out here..had quite a bit of white, watery discharge when I went for a BM earlier, had a bit of stomach ache for the past couple of days and also backache, also yesterday I had to go for frequent BM's, do you think it's worth getting checked out or just see how I go? This pregnancy malarky sure likes to make us worry! :blush:

Only have a moment to spare...so busy at work...

25+1 weeks today...baby is less active and scared me for the first hours of the day, but she is moving a bit now so i am hoping that she is just having a lazy growth day.

Lastnight was HORRIBLE. Long story short i found out that my husband has been talking to this woman from work on the telephone for the last week...sounds innocent enuff if you don't know his "rule" for opposite sex friends in our marriage and the fact that he was hiding it, and lying about having spent extra time at the gym working out when really he was having phone conversations with that bitch. Needless to say I called her and left a very specific message about never calling my husband again...As for him, I was very specific about the fact that he married an evil bitch and that I will fuck up his world.

It was a really bad night...but I feel that after speaking through it, we are better for the event...It's hard to explain, but it actually opened up conversation about how we have lost the friendship aspect of our marriage over time...i mean, it happens, we live together and are together 24/7...it changes things...so, we are now moving forward with trying to recapture that friendship we so loved in the beginning of our relationship...

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I am still devestated by the event and his behavior, but I do know that it wasn't a malicious or sexual/inappropriate chain of phone conversations...so it makes it easier to get past it...

Laura congrat's on homeowner :D x x x

Natt get checked ASAP hun. Better to be safe then sorry I always say. I would rather waste there time if that how it is. GL and hope baby & you are well. x x x

Im home! :) Had to come home early tonight instead of tomorrow...everything was great until a few days ago and now morning sickness has hit me full throttle. Can barely keep anything down and just feel :sick: constantly x

Hi ladies so I've been a bit absent last few days im so tired of late and the house is nowhere near straight! Bed is lush tho! I love it lol

Matt how's it been now? Sometimes I can a few times a day and others not at all, for me its just my body dealing with lil blue. Who by the way hasn't woken up yet, which I don't like :( makes me worry! Yay for your friends lil bubs arriving, how are they both doing?

Teenah at least you've talked it through and have tackled the problem rather than leaving it to fester and make you more angry and stressed. I hope you get your friendship back hunni :hugs:

Thanks jess, so much to do its unreal! Gonna have a good bash at getting it all done today if we can, gotta nip out this morning tho so im hoping we won't be too long. I'm not getting up til lil man has given me some good kicks tho!

Sarah, sorry your suffering hunni :hugs: its weird that none of us really suffered, maybe your getting it for us all lol glad you had a good time and yay for almost 7wks!!!! Not long until scan number 2!

As for me, like I said lil mans been quiet this morning, this is unusual and scares me :( hopfully he's just having a big fat lie-in! After all this new bed is totally gorgeous, even if it does take up the entire room! There's only room for the moses basket now lol having the dogs here make it so much more homely too :)

How's my ladies today? Xxx

Glad its sorted Teenah :hugs:

Yep Laura I reckon hes just sleeping :) Hes got to clap a lot of weight on now ready for his birth so hes probably just tired!

Yep i defo think im getting all the sickness three fold lol. I woke up this morning, got up, and had puked twice within the first 10 minutes. Cant keep anything in again so am back in bed feeling like crap. I dont wanna moan cos i wanted this pregnancy so bad...but it does rather suck lol. Im so thirsty and hungry...just wish i could eat something!!

Yep scan on Wednesday at 7wk2d cant wait! x

Teenah - Glad you and OH seem to be moving forward and getting on better now as you have both had a good chat, still doesn't make it right with what he's done though :hugs: xxx

Jess - Thank you hun, it's seemed to ease off now so I'm just seeing how things go, going to mention it to my Midwife next week and see what she says xxx

Laura - I think I know which position Tyler is in but can't be 100%. They sure like to make us worry don't they?!? I think now though, they are going to be restricted with their movement as they have less room to move about it? Mummy and baby are doing really well thank you hun, she should be home tomorrow at the latest, she had to stay in hospital a bit longer due to a longer recovery for a c-section xxx

Sarah - Aww hun, hope the morning sickness eases off for you soon, hope you had a nice break away apart from that. Welcome home!!!! :hugs: :D Yay for scan soon! Can't wait to see how much little Snooky has grown :cloud9: xxx

Had a pretty poop morning :( was really out of breath, thought I was gonna pass out in b&q so we paid and got out. Went to sainsburys care for food hoping that would help, well 45mins later and no food Simon went to ask and turns out the order hadn't gone through!! Was livid so got some stuff for curry tonight and got out of there, still feeling like shit! Came home and had a sandwich and felt loads better so we sorted the pantry, kitchen and some more in the spare room lol currys all cooked now ready for Simons mate and gf to come round. Think I need a nap tho lol lil blue lurked up once I was feeling better too :)

My sil was like you Sarah, she was sick till about 20wks! Fingers crossed it passes quicker for you tho. Try drinking flat lemonade as its good for you when you can't keep anything down :)

Natt they don't half! When I got out the bath yesterday you could see blue! I had a lump from my robs down to lady bits straight down the middle lol very odd!!

Xxx

Laura I would have been so pissed to wait that long and not get my food! Id have gone godzilla mode lol. Glad that you went home and made some lovely curry though! Im drinking loads of sprite and 7up atm. Its like I have a first i cant quench!

Natt thanks chick :) Yep not long to wait not for the scan. Just hope the MS is better for it dont want to puke on the sonographer lol.

xx

Yh I wasn't impressed lol that's good then, im like that, i can drink pints one after another and I've never been a big drinker.

SOooo tired! I'm hoping Simons mate and gf aren't here late lol they didn't get here till 9 tho. I could sleep now lol xx

Laura - Glad to hear you felt better once you had something to eat hun :hugs: It's awful when you feel faint, I have had a few episodes like that, not nice at all!

Wow, bet that must have been weird but nice to see! I think they are running out of room now so you'll probably see more bits poking out every now and again :haha: xxx

Sarah - You're welcome hunni :) Woohoo! Let the countdown begin! Now that would be embarrasing but I'm sure they have seen it all before :blush: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->