Baby Babblings

LOVELY pic!!! Looks to me like baby has dropped too!

Question...im sure one of you atleast hired a dopper. How was it and was it expensive to send back?

x

Thanks Hun :) one min he's high the next he's low lol sometimes he's all at the front and others he's wrapped around me lol bless!

Natt hired hers chick and teenah did. I found blue just before 12wks I think, might have been after my 12wk scan, can't remember now lol I'm sure if I was to go back on here I'd find out lol xxx

Soooo tempted lol..,but wanna know how much its gunna cost me to send it back cos a tenner sounds cheap and wondering if im gunna get stung on the return lol x

That's very true lol it could be free returns tho chick. Could you give the colony that does it a call and ask them?

Eeeeeeek its finally here! My last work get up :happydance: mind you Lil man hasn't woken up just yet! He needs to tho, mummy doesn't like him having too much of a lie-in! Not atm anyway, he can sleep in all he likes once he's here lol ooo I just got a lil movement! Bless him lol and we get to see him again tomorrow :happydance: I should be able to post piccies around 6, maybe a bit earlier depending on when we get home :)

How's my ladies and babies today? xxx

Well Iv made my mind up.

Iv decided that I am going to stick with................. the fertility monitor and jog the IVF on. I can do this and natural is the way I wanna go. Well AF was due yesterday/today. No show so far and defo no AF symp's. Me and Fiance had a round this morning just incase AF showed her butt ugly face lol, But still even after that nothink and sex was a little painful. Normally Sex on day AF is due bring's it on. But not even spotting. Iv got like a EWCM but not really stretchy just clear and wet. Im feeling very happy today god know's why lol. Im normally really crappy and moody around the time AF is due. But in side dont feel no different. But what I can say is the last couple day's big increase in bleeding gums when brushing and apart from a missed period that was my first PG symp with honey. Not gonna get my hope's high but gonna keep this good mood in place lol. Started christmas prezzie's for honey the other day. Now I cant wait lol and im not even finished. :D x x x

Sarah thank's hun and im glad your all still hear for me even now your all PG and for some nearly mummy's. :D Sarah baby is growing lovely. Cute pic. x x x

Laura check you out lol with your baby bath and load's of bit's and bob's that was me lol. There all nice product's hun. Love my johnson's lol, but did you know adsa's baby brand little angle's smell's just the same as johnson's I use both :D Awww and your bump is a lovely size hun. I felt like a whale when I was nearly due lol. x x x

Natt Teenah Hope your both ok and Bump's x x x

Laura - 1 more day at work! :yipee:

Glad to hear you had a better night last night chick, to be honest, I had a better night than I have been having..didn't have quite as many bathroom trips lol! I hope we manage to get a few decent nights sleep before the little one's arrive, don't want to be shattered for pushing them out :shock:

Thank you hun, hopefully they will ring me today with an update from the Landlord as to if and what they are doing about the other repairs, which are more serious.

Those gifts from work are lovely! Winnie The Pooh bath aswell, I love it :D

Lovely bump pic chickadee :happydance: xxx

Sarah - Thank you hun, they sure have messed us about for too long, fingers crossed they get off their bums and start work asap! :haha: I'll try and get a bump picture today, was supposed to take one on Monday but I forgot :dohh:

I highly suggest hiring a doppler hun, if there's any days where you panic, which was quite a lot for me, it's just so reassuring to have a listen in, it's the most amazing sound in the world! It's not expensive at all to return the doppler chick, only cost us about £5 roughly, if I remember rightly :blush: xxx

Jess - I'm good thank you chick, hope you are ok? Glad you have finally made a decision on which path you want to take :D No AF is a good sign :thumbup: :dust: xxx

That's very true lol it could be free returns tho chick. Could you give the colony that does it a call and ask them?

Eeeeeeek its finally here! My last work get up :happydance: mind you Lil man hasn't woken up just yet! He needs to tho, mummy doesn't like him having too much of a lie-in! Not atm anyway, he can sleep in all he likes once he's here lol ooo I just got a lil movement! Bless him lol and we get to see him again tomorrow :happydance: I should be able to post piccies around 6, maybe a bit earlier depending on when we get home :)

How's my ladies and babies today? xxx

YAY for piccies! And congrats on now hitting maternity leave! Feel nice? :D

xx

Well Iv made my mind up.

Iv decided that I am going to stick with................. the fertility monitor and jog the IVF on. I can do this and natural is the way I wanna go. Well AF was due yesterday/today. No show so far and defo no AF symp's. Me and Fiance had a round this morning just incase AF showed her butt ugly face lol, But still even after that nothink and sex was a little painful. Normally Sex on day AF is due bring's it on. But not even spotting. Iv got like a EWCM but not really stretchy just clear and wet. Im feeling very happy today god know's why lol. Im normally really crappy and moody around the time AF is due. But in side dont feel no different. But what I can say is the last couple day's big increase in bleeding gums when brushing and apart from a missed period that was my first PG symp with honey. Not gonna get my hope's high but gonna keep this good mood in place lol. Started christmas prezzie's for honey the other day. Now I cant wait lol and im not even finished. :D x x x

Sarah thank's hun and im glad your all still hear for me even now your all PG and for some nearly mummy's. :D Sarah baby is growing lovely. Cute pic. x x x

Laura check you out lol with your baby bath and load's of bit's and bob's that was me lol. There all nice product's hun. Love my johnson's lol, but did you know adsa's baby brand little angle's smell's just the same as johnson's I use both :D Awww and your bump is a lovely size hun. I felt like a whale when I was nearly due lol. x x x

Natt Teenah Hope your both ok and Bump's x x x

Aww jess.. You cAN and you WILL do this :) I know first hand how hard it is when the hope starts to slip away. But your rainbow is coming. I just know it!

I think youre making a great choice with how youre going to do things moving forward :) I know it must have been really tempting with the trial, but atleast this way youll know that when you get pregnant, you wont have to worry about whether the drugs will have caused any problems with your baby. Thats one big positive!

xx

Ohhhhh a fiver is nothing!! Might have to order one on ebay then. 9.95 a month is nothing! xx

Sarah - That's the price we payed when we hired ours, £9.95 a month, well worth it :D xxx

Bump at 30 weeks and 4 days :cloud9:

Attachments

• Bump at 30 Weeks 4 Days.jpg
    Bump at 30 Weeks 4 Days.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1
Awwww love the bump piccies!! I keep wanting to burst into tears when i see you two with the bump piccies. Bloody pregnancy hormones taking me on a right ride atm!!

I wonder if its the same place...think im going to order one next week. I know i should have a better chance of picking it up then.

How far were you ladies when you picked it up?

I was cooking matt spag bol for tea...the smell when cooking it made me want to be :sick: so i came upstairs and matt took over.

Now the smell makes me crazy hungry...how the hell does the body work so crazy in pregnancy lol! xx

Jess I'm pleased to hear it hunni, it's gotta be the best way forward you my sweet :) fingers crossed you won't need the monitor tho! Will you be testing any time soon? ;)

Lol I love it :) just need to get the house straight now, that mixed with exhaustion is making me mega grumpy and poor Simon is getting the brunt of it! Roll on sleep! Lol

Thanks natt :) sooooo glad it's all over and done with now :D

Sarah it feels ace :) I love it :) need to get me some more clothes I think tho lol I wanna be a yummy mummy not a frumpy mummy :(

Natt lovely bump pic :) *rubs*

Sarah gotta love the hormones lol I could cry every night! Lol

Think I was just before 12wks but can't remember I shall have to go through the thread and find out lol

Off to Frankie and Bennies for dinner :D celebrating mat leave :) xxx

Sarah - The joys of pregnancy eh hun? Emotions and hormones flying all over the place :haha: Soon we will be mithering you for bump piccies :winkwink:

It could quite possibly be the same place chick, the company I got ours from was "Hi-Baby" :D

Eeeeks, that's not good, the smell of spag bol making you feel :sick: :(

I think it was about 15 weeks when we first heard Tyler's heartbeat on the doppler, was late getting one otherwise we would have probably heard it earlier. Actually..I tell a lie, we first heard it at 9 weeks when we went for our first private scan :cloud9: xxx

Laura - I bet you are chick, no more work to stress you and Blue out :happydance:

Thank you hunni, I feel quite small for nearly 31 weeks to be honest, maybe that's just me? Lol :dohh: xxx

I wouldnt bother asking me for bump piccies...i already look fit to burst! :D

Ill look into the one you used natt since it comes recommnded!

Ohhh frankie and bennies sounds lovely!! I could so go for a big juicy rare steak. Oh well...soon i can have one!!

Ive decided today that im going to push to try and breastfeed. Though, i think im going to try and do the expressing route. Matt sees feeding the baby as a bonding experience so the sooner he can be feeding also, the happier he will be :)

So..gunna turn myself into a cow machine!

Yup these hormones are awesome. I dunno whether to laugh or cry!

Think ill wait a few more weeks for the doppler thanks girls! x

Sarah I found lil man' heartbeat at 11+6, gonna add this to my siggy so I don't forget! Lol

Well we had over an hours wait so was really hungry by the time we ate! Was lovely tho :) and it meant we were out all evening lol came home had cuddles with the dog then went to bed :)

Just waiting for my mum and nan to watch the ride to the arboretum, 1000's of people on motorbikes, mainly Harley's meet at certain places then all ride to the national arboretum, which is just up the road from us, to pay their respects to fallen soliders past and present,an incredible site! Then off to buy the geckos a new heat lamp as theirs is broke so they're still cold! Poor lil mites!

Had a mega lie-in this morning :) woke up at 9:45 lol xxx

Enjoy them chick...time for sleepies is running out!!

That sounds wonderful hun wish Id seen that too :) its so nice when people organise stuff like that. People these days dont have much respect for things.

What did you eat? :) You gotta make me jealous!!

I might take matt out for something yummy on his birthday and the cinema instead. Not sure wandering around the animal park is the best thing atm with my morning sickness and need to power nap on the hour every hour lol :dohh:

xx

I intend to! Lol

They do it every year around this time, maybe you could find out when it is next year and somewhere to watch, I'm sure matt and baby would love it! You could find a nice quiet spot somewhere that there's not loads of people :) we saw it 2years ago but when they were on their way to Drayton Monor park which is one of the meets and there was loads then!

We had garlic dough balls to start and I had spag Bol lol Simon had a mixed grill :)

That sounds like a good idea Hun, the animal park might completely wear you out, maybe next year when bubs is here :D xxx

Thats a great idea!! Im going to suggest that for Matt. Same with the animal park too. I dropped some hints today about a movie that came out that looks good :haha:

Ahhh man..I want a mixed grill so bad!! I think Matt is taking me to Subway for Tea tho..result! xx

Hello girlie's,

Thank's girlie's, But tested this morning BFN then AF hit me what a great way to waste a test lol. Never mind at least now I can look forward to TTC again but this time with a fertility monitor just hope it come's soon. x x x

Natt lovely bump hun. Getting big. x x x

Im not to bad or sad that AF hit. Sort of expected it after crapping like labour last night lol, couldn't sleep. Just wish it happen's this year. x x x

Aww Jess :( Iwas hoping with the lack of AF symptoms that this was going to be your cycle :(

It will happen this year hun! And the Fertility Monitor is something good to focus on too. I know how upsetting it is and how hard it is when youve been trying for a long time..but we are here hun :hugs: Youll have that rainbow baby really soon im sure!

Stay strong chick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->