Baby Babblings

I think mine might hit me late lol I'll wake up looking like a road map one day! :haha: all they are is our babies saying 'i was here' lol

Thanks hun I think the bathroom cleaner helped clear it up lol soooo tired now! I've scrubbed the bathroom, stripped the bed and washed bedding which is now waiting to go back on and spent another maybe 3-4hours sanding the windowsill and had lunch with my SIL. Oh and put the shopping away after it was delivered.

Think I might have a bath and get cleaned up then make the bed before Simon gets home, oh I need to peel the potatoes for dinner too! Lol xxx

Thank's natt, but now I dunno if it is my teeth. Think I might have gum problem's unsure but my whole mouth is killing me (gum's mostly). Gonna try get dentist app for ASAP.x x x

Awww laura love the bump pic. You dont look like you have stretch marks but they fade aswell. Mine used to be pink/purple noe there skin colour but lighter lol. Still visable. Iv got quite a few on tummy but my bums the worst as when My belly grew it took the skin from my bum lol. I oiled every day but it didnt help. My sister's had five kids and only has 3 samll hardly seeable stretch mark's on her tummy. Well Jel lol. x x x

Thanks jess, most of mine are old ones that have been activated by bump! I spread that no amount of creams and oils will stop them. It all depends on your skin and how stretchy it is, you'll either get them or you won't. I knew id get more as I already had them, they don't really bother me tbh, I didn't west bikinis before so won't be afterwards lol im more bothered about my size than stretchmarks xxx

Laura - Aww bless, your road map can then join mine :rofl: That's a lovely way of looking at it :winkwink:

Wow! You must be super woman! There's no way I could have done all that, saying that, I have managed to do a lot of chasing and walking up and down hills this week! :growlmad: You need to start taking it easy chick :hugs: xxx

Jess - Ouch :( Hope you manage to get your gums sorted out soon hun. I would try and get a Dentist appointment asap, the sooner you sort it the better. Have you heard of Corsodyl mouthwash? It's fab for fighting gum disease and most other problems, don't worry, I'm not saying you have gum disease lol.. xxx

Haha we can make an atlas ;)

Having a more relaxing day tomorrow lol gonna finish the windowsill first thing then get showered and go to my mums as she's got my niece :)

Lil man's been practise breathing again and I managed to video it :) he had hiccups at the same time! Who says men can't multiply-task! Lol

https://youtu.be/RauJAMGcVzs

Sarah I hope matts having a nice birthday :) xxx

Haha laura thats joke's. Thats what my belly used to be like but mostly at night. Madness lol. But best feeling ever. Like jelly in the belly hehe. Well cute makes me wanna put my hand on your belly lol. I cant wait for that. :D x x x

Laura I know what you mean hun, Its not that I wear a bikini it's just not nice to have all over my bum boobs and belly. I wouldnt mind if it was just on my belly. x x x

Thank's natt and na to be truthful thats what I think it is or strat of. Gonna ring them first thing in the morning, just been avoiding it. Hate dentist. But Gotta get them checked as the pain is unreal can hardly speak and pain killers aint do the job. x x x

Yh I shall miss the wobbles at night when he's here :( won't be long beofre you feel them again jess :hugs:

They're mummy marks hun, and they're part of you! So there's nothing wrong with them :)

Jess make sure you ring tomorrow! Else you'll have a load of pregnant ladies on your case lol could be gingivitis too hun, think its basically infected/inflamed gums, but get checked out hun, like matt said the corsodyl is good, dentisit put the gel version round my tooth when I thought my filling had a hole in it just I case as they wouldn't do an x-ray whilst im pregnant.

Been getting nausea on and off the past couple of days and for the last week at night I get really bad wind pains :( xxx

Laura - Haha it would be quite a big atlas with all my stretch marks :blush: :haha:

Glad to hear you are having a more relaxed day today, you need to take it easy now as you are on the final stretch :winkwink:

Awwwww your video is so cute! :cloud9:

Sorry to hear the nausea is back hun and hope the wind pains subside soon, I think everything must hit us in the 3rd Trimester? :brat: xxx

Jess - Hopefully it won't be that hun. They may recommend Corsodyl to you if it is. I hate dentist too chick but it's better to be safe than sorry :( xxx

EEEEEK video is so adorable!! :cloud9: Bump piccies are great too!

Hope you feel better soon Laura and that Jess youre pain eases up :( Natt dont you go overdoing things lady!

Matt had a lovely birthday thankyou :) He seemed a happy panda anyway!

Got a letter from the antenatal clinic today. Bit confused cos..it tells me to to tkae my notes and urine sample etc..but then says if I havent already had a scan Ill be offered one at the time :saywhat: Doesnt sound like a 12wk scan appointment letter to me!

:shrug: xx

Sarah - It's hard to relax at the moment chick, chasing the estate agents and going from pillar to post viewing houses! :(

Glad to hear Matt had a good birthday hun :D

Hmm...that seems strange about your antenatal clinic letter :wacko: I guess you haven't had a letter with your 12 week appointment on it then? Maybe they are behind and have lost track of who has had a scan and who hasn't? Seems odd to me though, maybe ring them if you are not sure chick? :shrug: xxx

Yeah I wasnt sure if that was for the scan or not lol. But it details the consultant on it so I dont know if its all done in one go or not. Guess ill be ringing!

I hope they get you sorted with a house now chick. Be nice to get in and settled and ready for tyler! x

Yeah I wasnt sure if that was for the scan or not lol. But it details the consultant on it so I dont know if its all done in one go or not. Guess ill be ringing!

I hope they get you sorted with a house now chick. Be nice to get in and settled and ready for tyler! x

Sounds like you will get a scan either way but usually they send you a more specific letter with a specific time and date on it :wacko: Hope you get the details you need chick :thumbup:

Thank you chick, we viewed two houses this morning, one we like but yet again needs repairs, the guy that showed us around is trying to get in touch with the Landlord and see what he can do, if he can get most of them done then we can do the rest, if not then we'll be getting our Bond back and hoping the Council offer us somewhere ASAP! That's all I want hun, just to find somewhere and get settled for Tyler's arrival, I don't think it's too much to ask? Do you? :( xxx

Thanks ladies he had a right wriggle lol

glad matt had a good day :) and Natt I hope they get you sorted soon :hugs:

Sarah it could be that they'll do you history apt then too and also take the bloods for screening tests, if your having them. Tell them you want the downs screening, that way you'll get the scan ;) they might look ay your notes and say that because you've had scans already they don't need to do one unless your having the downs screening.

Its not too much to ask at all hun! I saw you'd been looking in Bolton too, do you think you'd be happier moving back up there? Maybe its something to seriously think about.

Exhausted today! Absolutely shattered! But I feel bad sitting around when there's so much to be done! Eugh zxxx

Yeah Natt I saw the posts on fb and did wonder about whether it might be a possibility for you and kal to talk about moving back to your family..is it an option? xx

Hey ladies, how are we doing today?

My hip completely locked when I tried to stand after putting the primer on the windowsill, couldn't put any weight on it at all :( it's alright now tho :)

Oh and I just flubbed at Free Willy! First time for everything! Lol xxx

Hiya ladies,

Sorry I didn't reply to your comments on here, we have already spoken about this on FB and as you already know, there is no chance of moving back to Bolton, unless I moved on my own. Keeping our fingers crossed for this house next week though, we have already started making plans for the house in our heads lol, like painting and decorating and where we will put what!

The only down side is that it has obviously the downstairs, an upstairs and a loft..now where would you put baby? Do you think it's dangerous to put a baby in the loft? It's an actual loft bedroom, not a junk room. He will be in with us at the start anyway but when he's big enough to go in his cot, it's a tough decision! xxx

Hey ladies, how are we doing today?

My hip completely locked when I tried to stand after putting the primer on the windowsill, couldn't put any weight on it at all :( it's alright now tho :)

Oh and I just flubbed at Free Willy! First time for everything! Lol xxx

Hiya hun, looks like we posted at the same time :haha: I'm not too bad thank you, i'm shattered today! Think it's going to be bath, x factor and an early night! How are you chick?

Eeeeeks! That's not good about your hip locking chick, you should really ask your Midwife or Doctor about that? :(

Awww Free Willy! Not seen that film in years! :shock: xxx

It's good that your planning where to put things :)

Does it have a bedroom on each floor? Is there room in your bedroom to put a cot? My niece had outgrown hers at 7/8wks old. If there's room in your bedroom I'd put a cot in there once he's outgrown his Moses basket the move him to his nursery when he's 5/6months old. It's no different to him being in his room and you being downstairs of an evening. Also if you have a movement monitor then it'll put your mind at ease more. :) ill be using ours from day one at night time, we have 2moses baskets, one for upstairs and one for down, so the monitor will go on the upstairs one as I can watch him more during the day :) probs wont take my eyes off him for the first few weeks lol

That sounds like a good plan! Wish I could do that! Hate leaving the dog at night too, I dont thinkits fair on her :(

My hip does it on and off, has done for a couple of years, I kinda get used to it lol think a nerve gets trapped if I catch it in a certain way. Xxx

It's good that your planning where to put things :)

Does it have a bedroom on each floor? Is there room in your bedroom to put a cot? My niece had outgrown hers at 7/8wks old. If there's room in your bedroom I'd put a cot in there once he's outgrown his Moses basket the move him to his nursery when he's 5/6months old. It's no different to him being in his room and you being downstairs of an evening. Also if you have a movement monitor then it'll put your mind at ease more. :) ill be using ours from day one at night time, we have 2moses baskets, one for upstairs and one for down, so the monitor will go on the upstairs one as I can watch him more during the day :) probs wont take my eyes off him for the first few weeks lol

That sounds like a good plan! Wish I could do that! Hate leaving the dog at night too, I dont thinkits fair on her :(

My hip does it on and off, has done for a couple of years, I kinda get used to it lol think a nerve gets trapped if I catch it in a certain way. Xxx

Yeah it has a bedroom on each floor hun, theres downstairs, then you go upstairs to one bedroom, then you go up another flight of stairs to the loft bedroom. If we move the bedroom around then there will be room in our room for his cot, which I personally think would be safer than putting him in the loft bedroom. Thank you for your advice hun, I think we'll do that. That's a good idea about having two moses baskets, why didn't I think of that? :haha: I bet you won't hun, I think all new mummy's are the same hehe.

Aww bless, I hate leaving animals at home on their own, it's awful :(

Ouch! Sounds painful :( :hugs: xxx

Either that or you have the loft and Tyler has the middle floor bedroom? Depends which is bigger I guess :)

I did want a swinging crib for upstairs but we've had SIL's 2nd Moses basket too so getting diff bedding for that to match the living room:)

She just wants to cuddle al, the time too which makes it harder. I might just go round in my decorating clothes lol

It bloody hurts when it happens, I can normally stop it but not this time lol

Orchids I got period pains :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back