Baby Babblings

Thank's girlie's,

Laura I called them that night and they said to rince over night with salt warm water, then call dentist in the morning so I called them and got a emergency app for that morning, Went there and it was my tooth that iv alway had problem's with. They drilled it out and filled it with a temp filling until my next check up app. The pain has gone and my mouth feel's alot better. But he didn't feel my little whole on the other side which is now killing me lol. Never end's. But got app for not next monday but monday after cant wait but if the pain dont go away i'll be getting another emergency app for next monday. x x x

Natt I will have to try it. Just use a normal colgate one. Thx x x x

Glad you got it sorted jess, hopefully the other one will hold off until your apt :)

Exhausted!! Xxx

I bought things for my hospital bag :D eeeeeeeek!!

Ok so it's only slippers, travel size shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tooth past and face wipes but still!! Lol xxx

Oh and I've been having mild period pains on and off today :/

Our new house which I mentioned on FB is the same layout and the middle bedroom is the biggest and has lot's of storage, I think Tyler is going to end up with the loft bedroom, as long as we get some baby gates, he should be fine shouldn't he?

Aww bless, maybe you can get a swinging crib at a later date? Unless you are just settling for the two moses baskets?

Yay for buying things for your hospital bag! It's exciting isn't it? :happydance:

Period pains?!? Isn't that a sign of labour? :shock: xxx

Jess - Glad you managed to get your tooth seen to hun, hope they sort your other hole out soon :hugs: xxx

Yh he'll be fine up there :) and he won't be mobile for a few months so you won't need gates straight away :)

We're gonna stick with the two Moses baskets now, the swinging cribs don't last them long neither so don't wanna waste money, I'd sooner spend it on something else for him :)

Way too exciting :happydance: need to remember my case from my mums today:)

Yh I think it's the first signs, I've been having them on and off for a couple of weeks so don't think it means anything ATM lol not got them today.

Had a headache since Sunday night tho :(

I have to say ladies I'm getting seriously fed up now, don't get me wrong I want my baby to cook as long as he needs but the pain at night and in the mornings is getting almost unbearable now. I want my body back to being mine, I want to be able to sleep comfy and stand in the morning. But more than anything I want to hold my baby and know he's safe. Think I'm just getting seriously fed up of the mess and not being able to do much to clean it up and get the house straight. That and I know of too many people who have lost their baby at the very last minute, I think that's playing on my mind too, I know I have no grounds to think it could happen to my baby but you never know. Ladies I think I'm scared and want/need my baby here safe.

Xxx

Aww laura :hugs:

It must be very uncomfy in the later stages so dont feel bad. I know its all scary...we are always worrying about something...making it to 2nd tri..making it to viable..making it to labour etc etc. Its all part of being a loving and caring mum.

I know he will come and he will be perfect :) And maybe things are already starting to get into motions if your body is already showing signs. I think hes gunna come early.

Stay strong hun..not long to go now and he wil be safe in your arms xxx

Thanks Hun, I'm trying not to think about it lol deep down i know he'll be just perfect but you cant help but worry. now the Christmas cakes are in the oven I've got a spare 4 hours! Got about half of ironing with me (I'm at mums as her oven is more reliable) but that's it after cleaning the kitchen up.

The past week or so I've been having cramps and increased bm's which apparently are both signs, gonna get a pump for my exercise ball today too, my hips need some relief!

Think I'm just having a bit of down day. :hugs:

Any idea when midwives start to do internals? Got another apt next week and I'll be just shy of 35wks, I think it's about 37wks they start doing them. I think he'll be here by then tho! Xxx

Laura - That's true hun, we wouldn't leave him playing up there on his own anyway but would rather get gates in the future for our own piece of mind lol.

That's understandable chick, might aswell get him something that's going to last a few years or so :D

Sorry to hear that you are still uncomfortable at nights and in the mornings hun, as Sarah pointed out, maybe your body is preparing for his birth and he might come early? I would honestly think about having a word with your Midwife about the pain though hun, she may check you over and see what's going on? He will arrive safe and sound though hun, I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry too much hunni :hugs:

I have been researching when the Midwife starts to do internals and a lot of ladies were saying around the 36 week mark, I'm not 100% sure though so don't take my word for it :blush: xxx

Yh it's more when he's up there at night, making sure he doesn't go wondering off lol

Thanks chick, I'm feeling loads better now about it all. Maybe it's the start of me having Brixton hicks that has made me relax a bit. I'll see what the midwife says on Tuesday, I know it's a week away but loads can happen in a week lol

Yh that's what I thought chick, I spouse it depends on when you have your appointments, if you have one at 36 they might check you then but if its at 37 they'd check then? I think it all depends on the midwife themself too, some leave it later than others. I think I'd be disappointed if I had one Tuesday and she said 'yeah your ages away from having him' I'd be gutted lol xxx

Yh it's more when he's up there at night, making sure he doesn't go wondering off lol

Thanks chick, I'm feeling loads better now about it all. Maybe it's the start of me having Brixton hicks that has made me relax a bit. I'll see what the midwife says on Tuesday, I know it's a week away but loads can happen in a week lol

Yh that's what I thought chick, I spouse it depends on when you have your appointments, if you have one at 36 they might check you then but if its at 37 they'd check then? I think it all depends on the midwife themself too, some leave it later than others. I think I'd be disappointed if I had one Tuesday and she said 'yeah your ages away from having him' I'd be gutted lol xxx

That's the one lol :)

Glad to hear you are feeling a lot better about it now hun. That is very true, anything could happen during pregnancy lol!

I think all Midwives are different hun, some probably won't even check until you think you may be in labour, I'm not sure how it works 100% hun. That would be awful, being told your baby is ages away from making their grand entrance! :brat: xxx

Tis very true Hun, maybe she'll tell me Tuesday when they check etc.

I thought I was the one supposed to have hiccups after eating not lil man?! Lol xxx

Tis very true Hun, maybe she'll tell me Tuesday when they check etc.

I thought I was the one supposed to have hiccups after eating not lil man?! Lol xxx

Quite possible chick :)

Lmao Tyler is the same hun! He always has hiccups these days, I have been told that if they get hiccups a lot whilst inside, then they will suffer with them a lot when they are born too, not looking forward to that as babies don't like having hiccups! Lol :( Poor little men! xxx

Maybe it's a boy thing lol

I'm not enjoying being so tired ATM :( can't do anything without feeling exhausted! Xx

Natt that's very true hun. Honey had them several times a day while in my tummy and when she was born she suffered from them alot too. At least 3 times a day and was hard to get rid of. But I dont think it's the case for all baby's. Just have to see, but it can cause baby's to be boirn with alot of fluids/mucus in there lung's. x x x

How is everyone? x x x

Hey Jess how you doing? :)

Im ok thanks...think...notice im saying think and not for sure!!....that my morning sickness is on the way out...woohooo!!

Aww Laura dont worry about the internals! It can stay closed and far back and fool you into thinking you have loads of time when you may not! The body is very trixy :)

xx

Laura - It must be :haha:

Omg I know the feeling about being tired! We were out today and I was in a world of my own! Called at ASDA to have a drink in the Cafe and I could have literally fallen asleep! :( :hugs: xxx

Jess - Aww poor Honey :( I think Tyler is going to be like me as once I get hiccups, I can't get rid of them! Or they just keep coming back and going all day long! So annoying lol! xxx

Sarah - :yipee: for MS being on it's way out! :happydance: xxx

We got a lovely 32" flat screen TV today for our new house :happydance:

Im not doing great but im not to bad thx sarah, Feeling quite low again. Just want this tirering broken record to be over. x x x

Glad to hear your morning sickness is going. x x x

Natt its a bugger aint it. But as long as baby is healthy then all is well. x x x

Sarah fingers crossed me is leaving you! :happydance: you'll feel so much better when it does :)

im not worried about them as such just don't want my body to play tricks on me lol

Yay for new tv nat :happydance:

jess sorry your feeling crappy again :hugs: the broken record will end and you'll have a beautiful lil bubs on the way, I promise :hugs: xxx

Thx hun, Just wish for once I could have some real luck, I feel so unlucky ATM. x x x

When we reach rock bottom there is only one direction we can go jess...and your up up up is right around this corner! I know it sucks chick...and i know its easy to say it will all be worth it, but i also know that doesnt help you now. BUT...be strong honey. You will get there :hugs:

YAY for TV!!

I totally jinxed myself :( Had such a great day yesterday...so much so i even lifted the sex ban :happydance: Woke up this morning and first thing I did was puke :dohh: Back to feeling sick!!

Still no joy on the doppler but will try mid next week :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"