Baby Babblings

Jess hun Sarah said it all! Don't forget what your goal is hunni, that'll keep you going :hugs:

Sorry the ms is back :( at least you got some jiggy jiggy in lol

It does take some getting used to hun, maybe try getting matt to do it, then you can lie right back and not be stretching at all xxx

Jess - It sure is a bugger chick and that's very true, I couldn't agree with you more there! :)

Sorry to hear you are feeling low hun, as Laura said, you will have a bubs on the way soon, we are all rooting for you :hugs: xxx

Laura - We love the new TV, can't wait to set it all up! Went to have another look at the house today and the builders tools are still everywhere lol, hoping they have it done by Monday, not messing us around anymore! They reckon it will be finished Monday, then they need to get a cleaner in and then hopefully we can move in on Monday afternoon! :happydance: xxx

Sarah - Sorry to hear the MS is back hunni :( :hugs: Yay for the sexy time though! :yipee:

Good things come to those who wait chick, you will hear Snook's little heartbeat before you know it :winkwink: xxx

Thank's girlie's. x x x

Love the nice comment I can say they help alot. Just wish it was sooner rather then later. x x x

And you know what hun...it may well just be sooner than you think :) :hugs:

I might get matt to do it next time :) Although he will be too scared to push the doppler on me..he thinks that putting pressure on my boobs or my tummy atm is going to really hurt the baby...men :p

Man I had some amazing mexican food today. Matt wanted to celebtrate having sex lol...the things we do! Im still so stuffed and we ate at like 3 :D xx

I hope so hun. x x x

Aww love him, All I will say is take it easy when making love in early pregnancy. I ended up spotting after a ruff session (lol) all was well but OMG what a worry hay. x x x

Natt fingers crossed they get you all sorted for Monday afternoon :happydance:

We almost have a finished lounge! Flooring will be finished today, then it's skirting and arcatrive to go on and fire surround to be finished, getting bored of it now! Oh and things are sticking to the windowsill which has really annoyed me! I've spent all week painting it and now it has marks on! Not at all impressed! I'm refusing to paint it again, Simon suggested a diff paint but I don't wanna keep putting loads of layers of paint on it after how long it took sand. So bit peed off with that ATM. The in laws will be round before long so I'll be having a shower, doing the washing and cleaning so I'm out the way!

How's my ladies today? Xxx

Sarah - I know what you mean about the men afraid to put pressure on, I remember letting Karl have a go and he was ever so gentle, I was like, you need to press a bit harder than that :haha: xxx

Laura - Thank you hunni, i'm keeping everything crossed for tomorrow! Only thing is, we don't get broadband fitted until Thursday so I'll probably be quiet on BnB for a few days :(

Yay for an almost finished lounge! That's what we like to hear :happydance: xxx

Haha Nat you and Kal story made me chuckle!

Laura that sticky paint was the bane of my life when i moved out lol..i hate it...it seems to follow you everywhere you paint too!

Sickness is back with a vengeance :( Matt is happy about it because he says its meaning baby is still growing in there. I hope so. The closer im creeping to the next scan the more im freaking out that somethings gone wrong that I dont know about. Matt thinks i only have that anxiety because I couldnt get anything on the doppler. Granted it hasnt helped but...meh!

I just want the scan over now so I know he/she is still ok and growing in there. A friend of mine just posted today that her baby stopped growing the day of her last scan, and she didnt know from 8wks. Really brought it home :( xx

It'll be Thursday before you know it natt :)

this time next week everything should hopefully be done :)

Sarah I was exactly the same! Even though id heard lil man on the Doppler it was still a massive fear. Your friend must be devestated, send her our love and hugs xx and of course this has added to your anxiety, when is your scan again? I forgot :blush: try first thing in the morning or last thing at night, I hope you manage to find snooky chick, it'll make you feel loads better. Do you have any friends that leave close to you who has used one and maybe able to help you out? Might not be as special but if it puts your mind at ease slightly its worth it hun.

Make sure you keep us updated on Doppler times :) oh and don't forget some people don't find their lil one until 15/16wks so its still early! Xxx

Sarah - Hehe, it was funny at the time but I can understand him not wanting to press too hard incase he hurt Tyler :) He's seen how much pressure the Midwife puts on him now so he knows he can press a little harder :winkwink:

I'm sure little Snook is fine chick, it does put you off and make you worry though when you can't find a heartbeat on the Doppler, that's why Midwives advise people not to get one. You will hear little Snook before you know it :D

Aww no! Really sorry to hear about your friend chick. She must be heartbroken, as Laura said, will you send her our love please? :( :hugs: xxx

Laura - That is very true hun, I thought Wednesday to Monday would drag like hell but it's not been too bad to be honest, been keeping ourselves busy so we'll just do the same until Thursday hehe :D xxx

You'll have plenty to do between tomorrow and Thursday :) xx

It'll be Thursday before you know it natt :)

this time next week everything should hopefully be done :)

Sarah I was exactly the same! Even though id heard lil man on the Doppler it was still a massive fear. Your friend must be devestated, send her our love and hugs xx and of course this has added to your anxiety, when is your scan again? I forgot :blush: try first thing in the morning or last thing at night, I hope you manage to find snooky chick, it'll make you feel loads better. Do you have any friends that leave close to you who has used one and maybe able to help you out? Might not be as special but if it puts your mind at ease slightly its worth it hun.

Make sure you keep us updated on Doppler times :) oh and don't forget some people don't find their lil one until 15/16wks so its still early! Xxx

Thanks so much chick :hugs: Unfortunately I dont know anyone round here that used one! Im just going to keep trying and see what happens. Ill try probably tonight and then maybe once more before my scan.

My scan is one week today at 8.30am...talk about crack of dawn!!

x

At least you won't be waiting around all day tho chick, if I was closer I'd come and give you a hand! Not that I'm an expert lol

Which make is the Doppler? Xx

Sarah - Hehe, it was funny at the time but I can understand him not wanting to press too hard incase he hurt Tyler :) He's seen how much pressure the Midwife puts on him now so he knows he can press a little harder :winkwink:

I'm sure little Snook is fine chick, it does put you off and make you worry though when you can't find a heartbeat on the Doppler, that's why Midwives advise people not to get one. You will hear little Snook before you know it :D

Aww no! Really sorry to hear about your friend chick. She must be heartbroken, as Laura said, will you send her our love please? :( :hugs: xxx

Laura - That is very true hun, I thought Wednesday to Monday would drag like hell but it's not been too bad to be honest, been keeping ourselves busy so we'll just do the same until Thursday hehe :D xxx

Happy melon day!! :D Hes getting big now!

Thanks so much hun. Youre right...sometimes i think they are more trouble than they are worth lol. I wish Id made matt put it away till i was 16wks! Doesnt help that a girl on a mates journal is talking about how shes heard the heartbeat and shes only just 6wks. Though...thinking about it...im convinced at that stage that shes hearing her own cos when i was having my early scans they said it was too early to pick up an external!

Happy house day chick! x

6wks?! She must skeletal to be hearing bubs at 6wks!! That seems rather far fetched, like you say must be her own!

I used to keep a finger on my pulse so I knew when it was my Hb :winkwink: xx

See I think shes only picking up her own. At 6wks its not always even started beating yet!!

Muppet :D x

Yh that is a bit daft!

Loving your profile pic btw :flower:

Omg ladies my house smells amazing!! I've made a ginger cake (my grandma's recipe) and its slowly cooking away, the smell is incredible! I wish I could somehow send it to you ladies so you could smell it too! Bangers and mash with onion gravy for dinner tonight too :happydance: mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Xxx

Yum! https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/image_zps93fca409.jpg

Laura - We don't have much keeping us busy until Thursday at the moment as all the builders tools are still scattered everywhere! At least we have the keys though, and can still access BnB at the moment :thumbup:

Nom nom! Your Ginger cake looks yummy hun! Good for heartburn too :winkwink: xxx

Sarah - Thank you chickadee, he sure is getting big! :shock:

One day Snook will catch you by surprise, he/she will be sleeping so will be easier to catch the heartbeat, you can normally tell which is yours and which is bubs as Snooks will sound like a galloping horse or a train lol :D

Yeah, to be honest, that's a load of rubbish about your friend finding the babies heartbeat at 6 weeks! :rofl:

Thank you hunni, although we can't start moving things in yet, these Estate Agents don't half like messing us around! *Sigh* :( xxx

j90909 - Hiya :hi:

Have noticed you have been stalking this thread for some time now, feel free to post if you like, we don't bite :winkwink: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->