Baby creases...is it normal?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
When i am cleaning by bubs bottom i have noticed the creases on the top of his legs are all white...(if that makes any sense)...and when cleaning his neck and armpits his creases look all red possibly sore...whats going on?

Don't know about the legs, but sometimes have a problem with Ruby's neck and underarms. I find it's usally cause those bits aren't dried properly or when she's a bit sweaty. After cleaning I try and blow on these parts to make sure their totally dry or using a tiny bit of sudocrem usually works. xx

I will have to give sudocrem a try...hope it works! Just feel silly asking the HV x

Dont feel silly max has this problem too ..espicially around his bits

I has the same problem with Lewis so I asked HV last week.......:blush: she said it was dry skin but where I'd put Sudacrem on it showed up more than usual. She suggested vaseline along his creases - only a small amount - to ensure his nappies stayed water tight.

Savannah had this, we just made sure we washed it down thoroughly when she was having a bath and it went away. I think it was just leftover vernex that didn't get absorbed coz it also smelt really bad.

Thanks guys i feel so much better...sometimes you just feel silly asking things like this incase your the only mummy who has got this problem...thanks for making me feel better :hugs:

Before Caitlyn goes to bed I normally put some Sudocrem under her arms and behind her knees. When she's fully asleep I pop abit under her neck. Works wonders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->