Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
As for TTC, we are approaching cycle #1 as relaxed as possible (no opks, temping, pre-seed, etc...) but if we don't get a bfp this go-around, we will amp it up with all the ttc goodies next cycle :haha:
So based on past cycles, and cm - today is suspected O day for me, we bd'd the last two days, and plan to again tonight, possibly tomorrow and then it's officially on to our first TWW! :shock:

Anyway, just hoping to make some friends to share in this fun, sometimes stressful, exciting, and life changing process! :kiss:

Figured I'd keep this part updated - Personal updates -
Cycle #1 [May/June] was a bust ending in AF showing early :grr:
As of 2nd July - we are currently in the tww of cycle #2 after using temping, charting, cm & cp tracking, pre-seed, softcup and legs in the air after bding! - fingers crossed!]
Cycle #2 [June/July] is also a bust - AF arrived early again on CD25 :dohh: Hoping the third time's a charm!
Cycle #3 [July/August] Ovulated a bit later according to my opks and FF. It put my O day as CD16. Hoping that means my LP will be a bit longer. As of July 30, I'm 9dpo and have a bfn with my temp dropping. Pretty sure I'm out and on to cycle #4 :dohh:
Cycle 4 -14th August - is off to a rough/bumpy/odd/strange start. I don't really know what's going on to be honest. [update - ended with AF arriving right on time, CD28]
Cycle 5 - as of Sept 19 I am 6dpo :dance: Fingers crossed for our :bfp:!!
Af arrived a day late :sad1: on to cycle #6

____________________________________________________________________________________

Baby Dancin' Newlyweds TTC #1 Buddies & :bfp: list!! :wohoo:
**I'LL UPDATE THIS LIST AS WE ALL GET OUR BFP!!! [updated as of Sept. 29]

BFP list:

mommy and me - :bfp: on cycle #12! :baby: Congratulations!! :wohoo:

LittleMrsM - Got a :bfp: 11th July :baby: Congratulations!!! :wohoo:

AthenaPlusOne - Got her :bfp: 16th July! Positive Digi 17th July :baby: Congratulations! :wohoo:

InChristAlone - Got her :bfp: 16th July! :baby: Congratulations!! :wohoo:

JLilli - :bfp: 2nd July on Hubby's birthday! Congratulations!! :wohoo:

iwantpeace - :bfp: Digi test 17th July! :baby: Congratulations!! :wohoo:

wannabwatkins - :bfp: on 26th July! :baby: Congratulations!!! :wohoo:

xclairx - :bfp: 7th Aug! 12dpo :baby: Congratulations!! :wohoo:
[Update Sept 7, 12 - baby grew wings 7+1 :angel: :hugs:]

Mrs.Luvbug - :bfp: 8th August 12dpo!!! :baby: Congratulations!! :wohoo:

Simplymuff - :bfp: 14th August 9-10dpo!!! :baby: Congratulations!! :wohoo:

ready4family - :bfp: 18th Sept 10dpo!!! :baby: Congratulations!! :wohoo:

Tag - :bfp: 22nd Sept at 9dpo!!!! :baby: Congratulations!! :wohoo:

'On our way to our bfp' list:

[Me] Lovn.sunshine - :dust:

Teach2 - :dust:

Rudolf168 - :dust:

RockNRollBaby - :dust:

Storked - :dust:

Elphabaa77 - :dust:

bubbles82 - :dust:

danielle1984 - :dust:

Ttc_babyD - :dust:

Momma2bee93 - :dust:

ashybug - :dust:

KiraLeigh - :dust:

missyinPA - :dust:

Mrs.Felton - :dust:

ckylesworld - :dust:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Seemed like the majority was for BabyDancin' Newlyweds so I've updated the thread title and have created a link you can use for your siggy, if you'd like! :thumbup: :happydance:

https://img33.glitterfy.com/12180/glitterfy2104220T411D31.gif[//img][//URL]

[B]copy and paste the code above into your siggy and remove the second / from both the [//img] and the [//url] at the end [I only added that so it shows you the url code!] [/B]

Let me know if you have any issues! I added it to my siggy so you can see what it looks like. if you click it, it links to this thread!
And please don't worry if you don't wish to use it! It's all just for fun! :thumbup:

Like the title says, me and DH are newly married (5.19.12) and are currently in our first cycle, trying for our first LO! :happydance: Thought this time would never come!
We're both in our 20's, no kids, and I've never been officially pregnant (I suspect a chemical in January of last year but it was never confirmed).

I was just looking for anyone in roughly the same boat that would like to share this journey, although Im really up for making friends with everyone, to be honest! :flower:

As for TTC, we are approaching cycle #1 as relaxed as possible (no opks, temping, pre-seed, etc...) but if we don't get a bfp this go-around, we will amp it up with all the ttc goodies next cycle :haha:
So based on past cycles, and cm - today is suspected O day for me, we bd'd the last two days, and plan to again tonight, possibly tomorrow and then it's officially on to our first TWW! :shock:

Anyway, just hoping to make some friends to share in this fun, sometimes stressful, exciting, and life changing process! :kiss:

Nice to meet ya! We're on cycle 2 of TTC, and letting nature take its course so to speak. We've been married almost 11 years and this year is our year! I just know it! :) I've had spotting so I think I'm going AF today (3 days early which seems to be the norm since I went off BC 5 mths ago). Praying I don't but I've come to terms with it this month. I'm so beyond ready to welcome a little miracle into the world!!

Like the title says, me and DH are newly married (5.19.12) and are currently in our first cycle, trying for our first LO! :happydance: Thought this time would never come!
We're both in our 20's, no kids, and I've never been officially pregnant (I suspect a chemical in January of last year but it was never confirmed).

I was just looking for anyone in roughly the same boat that would like to share this journey, although Im really up for making friends with everyone, to be honest! :flower:

Nice to meet ya! We're on cycle 2 of TTC, and letting nature take its course so to speak. We've been married almost 11 years and this year is our year! I just know it! :) I've had spotting so I think I'm going AF today (3 days early which seems to be the norm since I went off BC 5 mths ago). Praying I don't but I've come to terms with it this month. I'm so beyond ready to welcome a little miracle into the world!!

hi! :hi: nice to meet you! What cycle day are you? Maybe it's implantation spotting, instead of af ?!? Fingers crossed, that's the case and the witch stays far away! Lots of baby dust to you!

hi! :hi: nice to meet you! What cycle day are you? Maybe it's implantation spotting, instead of af ?!? Fingers crossed, that's the case and the witch stays far away! Lots of baby dust to you!

I'm on day 25 which is when the AF has appeared the last couple months. I'm sure I'm just hours away. But there is always next month!! I hope and pray it's my body wanting to start but not if that makes sense, but I have a feeling this isn't it. We're not newlyweds anymore if you know what I mean, so we're lucky if we hit that "window"! ;)

Hi there- Married for just under a year.. :)

Got off Birth Control in Dec... was on it for 5 years..

Had 2 periods in Jan - regulating

and have been trying since after that.. no luck yet- but my period is 3 days late.. neg pg tests though..
I have been charting my temps and they are still high.. felt slightly nauseous last week.. we shall see- hopefully I am ! since it has been a few months:'( But I doubt it-since negative test.

Good Luck to you guys!!! Keep me posted :)

and have been trying since after that.. no luck yet- but my period is 3 days late.. neg pg tests though..
I have been charting my temps and they are still high.. felt slightly nauseous last week.. we shall see- hopefully I am ! since it has been a few months:'( But I doubt it-since negative test.

Good luck to you too!!! I want to TRY, but my husband wants to just let nature take its course. So I've been tracking my CM and I have other symptoms too, so I know exactly when the O day is, so I'm just trying to time the "deed" around those days! BABY DUST!!! :hugs:

Good luck to you too!!! I want to TRY, but my husband wants to just let nature take its course. So I've been tracking my CM and I have other symptoms too, so I know exactly when the O day is, so I'm just trying to time the "deed" around those days! BABY DUST!!! :hugs:

Why do we do this to ourselves?! The past 2 days I've felt like I'm going to get AF early like I have the last few months (on day 26 today), and I've had a little pink here and there but I know it's coming. Got tests today and took one as soon as I got home, lol. 2 days before AF is expected and not my first of the day as recommended. Now I'm in a bad mood... Why must we torture ourselves?!?! I want this SO bad..... :nope:

Aw Ready4family, don't worry about testing early. I know I will be... sucks seeing those negatives, but they won't alway be negative :hugs: How are you today? Maybe the pink spotting was implantation? I've heard newly pregnant woman say that they feel like af is coming any minute but it never does... maybe that's the case for you?! :) :af:

How are you doing Karly1234?

As for me, I'm 3-4dpo and not feeling much of anything, although I was a bit dizzy this morning, but I think that has to do with low blood sugar :shrug:

Hi I got married last August been seriously NTNP for 3 months not even really thinking about it. This month I started tracking my O. AF finished yesterday should be most fertile from the 7th and O around the 11th I think.

Hi I got married last August been seriously NTNP for 3 months not even really thinking about it. This month I started tracking my O. AF finished yesterday should be most fertile from the 7th and O around the 11th I think.

Hi :hi:
Lots of luck and baby dust to you!! :dust:
How are you planning on tracking O?

Does anyone use or plan on using FF? (Fertility Friend)

I've started getting a nagging pain in my right side, just above my normal O pain location.... :shrug: wonder what that's about.... oh and I have some insane heartburn [not normal for me] this morning and all I've had to eat is oatmeal {never thought of that as much of a heartburn inducer?!?!} Hhhhmmmmm...... wonder if I could have O'd earlier than I think....

Hi :hi:
Lots of luck and baby dust to you!! :dust:
How are you planning on tracking O?

Does anyone use or plan on using FF? (Fertility Friend)

I have an app on my phone called my days I'm going to see how it goes for a month or two. If it correctly predicts my next AF I guess it works I've put in the start and end of my last AF and have been given my most fertile days for this cycle so I'll go with that this month. I'm tempted to get a test to check if I do O but am so aware of the slippery slope into obsessive trying and my job is stressful enough without adding that. Maybe I'll get ONE just so I know that I am Oing! :dohh:

@ Teach2 - Oh, I totally understand not wanting to add the extra stress.
That's the main reason that we are taking the "relaxed" approach this first go around. (but sercretly I have been keeping track of my cm and cp and now I'm in full on symptom spotting mode :haha:)
If we don't get it this time [knock on wood] then we will start with the opks, and I may sign up for FF but it all seems so daunting....

So far today, for me, I have what I assume are a bunch of phantom symptoms at this stage (unless I ovulated earlier than I think :shrug:) been having a nagging pain on the right side, woke up with a bloody nose [never never happens to me, I mean I don't remember the last time I've had a bloody nose], increased cm when usually it dries up around this time in my cycle, boobs are a slight bit sore near my armpits... Hoping these are all good signs... :thumbup:

How are you ladies doing today?

I'm at a boring stage! Should begin my fertile days on Thursday and O around Sunday or Monday I think. Your symptoms sound promising fx

Hi there! :hi:

I got married this past March 16th. I got off the pill Jan. 1 and were NTNP January - March to regulate myself. Since we got back from our Honeymoon at the end of March we've been trying. So it's been 2 full cycles for me of really TTC.

Since I got off the pill in January I've been charting so I've got 5 months worth of charts to go off of.

Last month I started using Preseed and OPKs. This month I'm doing the same and have added in Soy (just finished my 5-day run of it the other night).

I'm CD8 today and hoping the Soy will push my OV day up a bit as I usually OV around CD21-22.

Good to luck to you on this journey. You sound a bit more mentally prepared for the TTC roller coaster than I was when I first started, so good on you :)

Hi there! :hi:

I got married this past March 16th. I got off the pill Jan. 1 and were NTNP January - March to regulate myself. Since we got back from our Honeymoon at the end of March we've been trying. So it's been 2 full cycles for me of really TTC.

Since I got off the pill in January I've been charting so I've got 5 months worth of charts to go off of.

Last month I started using Preseed and OPKs. This month I'm doing the same and have added in Soy (just finished my 5-day run of it the other night).

I'm CD8 today and hoping the Soy will push my OV day up a bit as I usually OV around CD21-22.

Good to luck to you on this journey. You sound a bit more mentally prepared for the TTC roller coaster than I was when I first started, so good on you :)

Aw March 16th is my best friends birthday!! :cloud9: Great day!!

So as for getting yourself to regulate after coming off the pill, did it happen quickly? What is your average cycle lenght now?
I hope the soy works for you!! I've read great things about it!
What brand of OPKs are you using? (sorry for all the questions, you can smack me if it's too much :winkwink:)
I really wish I had started tracking more closely my last few cycles, I was just so wrapped up in the wedding that I nearly forgot when AF was even due there for awhile :dohh:
I hope I'm prepared :blush: Part of me thinks I am (I'm a planner by nature) and part of me is freaked out at how complicated it all seems... I mean, according to grade school sex ed, all it takes is a man looking at our lady bits and we'll fall pregnant, right?!?! :haha: I wish it were that easy!

Anyway, thank you, and best of luck to you on your journey as well! Hopefully we can all be bump buddies :thumbup:

Hi everyone! TTC for 3 months now...and still nothing :(
I am 7 dpo so wish me luck for no AF!

So as for getting yourself to regulate after coming off the pill, did it happen quickly? What is your average cycle lenght now?
I hope the soy works for you!! I've read great things about it!
What brand of OPKs are you using? (sorry for all the questions, you can smack me if it's too much :winkwink:)
I really wish I had started tracking more closely my last few cycles, I was just so wrapped up in the wedding that I nearly forgot when AF was even due there for awhile :dohh:
I hope I'm prepared :blush: Part of me thinks I am (I'm a planner by nature) and part of me is freaked out at how complicated it all seems... I mean, according to grade school sex ed, all it takes is a man looking at our lady bits and we'll fall pregnant, right?!?! :haha: I wish it were that easy!

Anyway, thank you, and best of luck to you on your journey as well! Hopefully we can all be bump buddies :thumbup:

Hehe no worries about all the questions :) Here's my answers:

- Coming off the pill I was worried I wouldn't have regular cycles at all but I knew what signs to look for because I read the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" before going off the pill. The first month I stopped taking the pills, I ovulated at CD22. I was temping the day I stopped the pill and tracking my CM so I knew very clearly what my body was doing. This is after being on the pill for over 7 years!

- My first charting my cycle was 34 days long. Second cycle charting it was 40 days long, but the stress of the wedding delayed ovulation. I know this because I clearly saw my body trying to ovulate - via CM and temp dips - but it took an extra 5 days to ovulate. The subsequent cycles have been 34 and 35 days respectively. Those last two are the ones where I was really TTC.

- OPKs - I just use Walgreens brand as they are cheap and reliable. My last cycle showed a positive OPK in alignment with EWCM and the subsequent temp rise.

After reading that book I just became highly fascinated with how our bodies work and disappointed how NO ONE ever teaches you about it! I was so excited to start temping and tracking and now that I have 5 months worth of data - it's SO easy for me to tell what my body is doing. I know it might seem complicated at first, but after a while it becomes second nature and you'll really appreciate that you've taken the few moments per day to pay attention and track things.

Good luck to you as well - it's always good having buddies to chat with who are going through similar experiences!

Got Married In March. Was on BC for 6 Years Stopped Taking it In December. I have 28 day cycles. Last month we NTNP but this month were Trying. I have the mydays app on my phone. Hopefully this month is for all of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->