Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Hi there,

New today to the forum, been looking at it on and off for a while but took the courage to join. I have been married for almost two years im 24, tired to 'see how it goes' attitude as we are both quite young. Its been a year since coming off the pill and nothing to date. Tbh our work load is so heavy for the both of us that we do plan a little, maybe thats' the wrong thing to do I'm not sure. I have started doing clear blue digital ovulation tests just so have an idea but nothing worked yet. Not sure if were dtd enough or at the right times..sorry tmi!

Wow 3 new ladies to this thread in a few hours!

Welcome carlswill, like and jellyfish! You're all welcome to join this lil group :)

Hi ladies,

May i join?

Firstly forgive my spelling and typos...im dyslexic and often make faults!:wacko:

My story:

Married in Feb, for March and April we were NTNP ( if that exists cause I was on the look out for absolutely every sign that would indicate any part of the process and ensuring we DTD at the right times)

The last cycle i convinced myself I was Preggo, every ache, twinge and even felt nauseas - can we do that to ourselves by just wanting to feel nauseas that you actually end up feeling it?!

Well needless to say AF arrived albeit 3 days late - with vengeance! I even had to take the day of work the cramps were so bad, and the usual two pain killers did not do the job! So many be something happened - i have no idea and quite frankly do actually trust my judgement at the moment!

So this cycle - new approach - following the SMEP. Not quite to the t, but close enough. im on 6DPO (i think), I had positive OPKs on CD17 & 18, quite late I thought, so i have taken CD19 as 1DPO to be on the safe side. we DTD on all the right days, and a litlle more...DH was quite keen I hope he keeps that up!:winkwink:

Symptoms so far- tired, so very tired! bloated and a few twinges in the ovary area, on both sides though!

I don't know what to make of any of this, I can say one thing, I thought this would be a walk in the park and its not! Its such a bitter sweet process, the more stories I read, more confused and obsessive I become, the endless possibilities of things that can go wrong yet it happens everyday, all over the world!

As you can tell i've lost the plot a little and thought well, this seems the right place to share that, so whoever else out there is going through the same, can feel a little better, as i have done reading your stories, that your not alone!

i wish you all the best and look forward to sharing my journey with you!

:thumbup:

Hi :hi: Kakaloochoo!

Welcome! And it would seem you are just a day or two behind me! :thumbup: Hope this is all of our month!!

:dust:

Hi! My husband and I got married in July of last year and we've been so excited and happy waiting for this time to come (we've been together since highschool!)
:cloud9:

I took my last birth control pill on February 25th, 2011, and since then I have had my period on February 29th and April 11th. I have now been waiting 58 days for my period...and still nothing! I wish I was pregnant, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I took an at home pregnancy test on day 52...which came up negative.

I have a Doctors appointment next week (What will be day 64, if I don't get my period between now and then!) to see what's up.

When are you testing?

Like the title says, me and DH are newly married (5.19.12) and are currently in our first cycle, trying for our first LO! :happydance: Thought this time would never come!
We're both in our 20's, no kids, and I've never been officially pregnant (I suspect a chemical in January of last year but it was never confirmed).

I was just looking for anyone in roughly the same boat that would like to share this journey, although Im really up for making friends with everyone, to be honest! :flower:

As for TTC, we are approaching cycle #1 as relaxed as possible (no opks, temping, pre-seed, etc...) but if we don't get a bfp this go-around, we will amp it up with all the ttc goodies next cycle :haha:
So based on past cycles, and cm - today is suspected O day for me, we bd'd the last two days, and plan to again tonight, possibly tomorrow and then it's officially on to our first TWW! :shock:

Anyway, just hoping to make some friends to share in this fun, sometimes stressful, exciting, and life changing process! :kiss:

Hi :hi: ruaaur! Welcome!

So sorry to hear your cycle is going so long. Glad you have a doctors appointment already scheduled! I hope they're able to give some answers!

As for me, I just tested :blush: bfn as far as I can tell. To be honest, ill probably test from now til AF is due!

So sorry to hear your cycle is going so long. Glad you have a doctors appointment already scheduled! I hope they're able to give some answers!

As for me, I just tested :blush: bfn as far as I can tell. To be honest, ill probably test from now til AF is due!

Will you test everyday or every couple?

Aw- I've been there! My DH is under strict orders to not let me test at least until after AF is supposed to come! TTC is getting expensive! :wacko:

Sorry to hear about your BFN. When is AF due to come?

I'm trying SO hard not to test everyday! So far I haven't tested since Saturday, and I'm due to see the Doctor next week..so I think I'll hold out.

Will you test everyday or every couple?

Hello :) Im newly wed too, 15 days ago!

We're currently on our 1st cycle TTC also, think ive got about 8 days until testing but im getting symptoms already (ive been preg 4 times in the past, but miscarried all)

My boobs are really sore, im quite crampy and so exhausted! I kind of "feel" pregnant! Hope im right!

Good luck =]
xx

Would LOVE to join this group!

Been married since January, we're on the 3rd cycle of TTC. DH & I are 24, and we are ready for our BFP to get here to add to our family. (we have 2 dogs, who are my babies)

Howdy! I'm Bethany and was just married in February.
I'm in my 20s (DH is in 30s) and was never pregnant until after my honeymoon- but I lost it. :cry:
:dust: to everyone

I have to be honest with myself and say everyday :haha:

Wow that must be expensive. Before coming on here it wouldn't have occurred to me to test before I missed my AF. I have never done a pg test def don't want to find something else to spend money on LOL

Hi there! Myself and my DH have been married for 11 months!! Our first wedding anniversary on the 1st July :) Been NTNP ever since, (and for 18 months before that) but obviously after we got married it felt even more right to try!

Currently hoping i ovulated yesterday, would be awesome to give hubby a BFP pregnancy test on our anniversary in a few weeks!!! cant think of a better present =D

I have to be honest with myself and say everyday :haha:

Wow that must be expensive. Before coming on here it wouldn't have occurred to me to test before I missed my AF. I have never done a pg test def don't want to find something else to spend money on LOL

So far it hasn't been too expensive. I ordered the Wondfo's off Amazon, they were 10 for $5. Then I got some Walmart 88cent tests to compare, and hopefully I won't need to buy more :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->