Baby didn't make it ..last update pg7

Noooooo oh hon I'm absolutely devastated to read this. I have no words. I just want to hug you :cry:

Oh Jessa I am so terribly sorry. I just can’t stand how unfair this is. Please be kind to yourself. You are so deserving and will get your rainbow.

I’m sorry Jessa this is all so unfair :sad1:

I’m so so sorry Jessa! Gosh. Please take heart. Sending all my love.

Again.....
you really need to seek professional help. You seem to have loss after loss cycle after cycle. There is medication that prevents this. Its insanity to continue like that for your own mental health. Also to be passing clots so early prob arent associated with a loss its more your cycle. You need to get scans done to chack your lining coming up to af. It can all be investigated and there is help available x

I am so sorry Jess. It’s heartbreaking. I’ve suffered so many early losses myself and each one just rips a piece of you.
I think the progesterone and baby aspirin are a great idea! Ive been told by my OBs they can’t hurt and studies shown they can be helpful. I was on baby aspirin when I got pregnant with this baby, my son, my 7week mc, and my daughter.
However one thing I was ALSO on when I got pregnant with my daughter and this very healthy little girl was Metformin. After losing our son last April at 24+4, and then our baby at 7 weeks in December, I brought it up to my gyno (the day after my mc started) that I was on Metformin when I got pregnant with my daughter (my ONLY healthy pregnancy to go to term) and he asked if I wanted to try it again. I told him, are there actually any studies that show it helps or proof, and he looked at me kindly and basically said, not really but I’VE seen it work too many times for it to be a coincidence. So I said ok and started it that afternoon. Then something crazy happened. I didn’t end up having a period in January. I was a few days late and my gyno said it was probably late due to the mc but said he would test my hcg down to zero just in case retained tissue was the issue. Beta Results:200
Ok fine, not quite zero yet. So he said we would retest for one week from that day to make sure it was still going down.
Beta Result: 2896
Ummmm not late Bc of a mc, late bc I was pregnant. This baby girl is the epitome of health and I just hit my third trimester on Saturday. I am still in shock. After 7 years we are pregnant with our second healthy baby. Not saying that it will absolutely work but it’s worked for me. Twice and that was the only different I was taking. Also I think it helped me passed my glucose test with flying colors last week and not gain a ton of weight so far.
I’m praying for you darling!

I tried the over the counter progesterone cream but wasn’t thrilled with it. Your OB should be willing to write you a script for suppositories to take a couple days after O. Also echoing the baby aspirin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->