Baby didn't make it ..last update pg7

So far everything seems to be going great pregnancy wise :dance:
It was a Great day but I'm pooped already lol.

2 days late ..OH wanted me to test 1 more time to be sure.
10miu test strip 5 hour hold pic taken at 5 minute mark...holy crap!! Guess my levels are over 10..woohoo!!

Just thought I'd update one last time. OH let me use his phone to take pic comes out way better than my tablet it deserves a clear snap..lol.

PicsArt_06-18-07.48.29.jpg

Thanks all.
For being almost 3 days late looking good!!
Going to use my last accumed strip in a few more days they take 25miu.
Last test was a 10miu ..sooo...i want to see a nice line on that brand too .FX

Wow Jessa what an amazing line, for sure your darkest yet!! I have a good feeling about this baby for you xx

Sorry TMi

Today at 4+5 started bleeding and passing huge clots ,cramping is horrible almost feel like contractions. Going through a pad every hour or 2. :sad2: it's awful I'm in alot a pain. Think I may take a break from trying and try again in a few cycles.

I ended up buying progesterone cream but didn't get it in time to use it. Going to try taking baby aspirin and prenatal vitamins before see if that helps. Almost made it to 5 weeks rest in peace angel baby!!

May you find comfort in the hands of my mother and father , grandpa and our other babies in heaven. :sadangel:I love you...till we meet again always in my heart ♡♡♡

Oh no no no :( I am devastated to read this, what a cruel cruel thing, I am so sorry Jessa :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->