Baby didn't make it ..last update pg7

Yesssss girrlllll lines lovely lines:dance:

Woohoo for lines!!

I broke down and told my OH showed him tests . don't want to be alone just in case. He kissed my forehead and hugged me. Said he has a good feeling about this baby. Hope he's right. Told him I was up all night praying. He said I should have texted him, he was working over night. Have not had any cramping at all I hope that's a good sign. Just heartburn galore and boobs still hurt.

PicsArt_06-17-09.47.12.jpg
Fmu Sorry pic so blurry . Af is officially late pretty sure but cycle was so messed up not sure exactly how late..I'll say about a day.. woohoo!! ..think I'm going to stop testing if I can. Don't feel like stressing out on how dark or light they are and go with it. Less stress. Was more so OH idea. Didn't want to get up and tend to the farm feeling exhausted and upset stomach again this morning. Just feel blah. If I do test I will update. Thanks for helping during this crazy off cycle.

Praying this is it!! Stick baby stick

Looking good!!!
I think so too!!
Like I said before have not had any cramps so hoping it a good sign. With all my losses I always had lots of cramping after getting a bfp.

Fingers crossed [-o<[-o<

Thanks 1 million times, you ladies are the best support team I ever had. You all mean alot to me. Got to take it easy today my sister came over with her kids and they all pitched in with feeding the animals. Took the horse back riding and ate a nice picknick lunch off the side field. Jumped in the pond then road back home. Such a beautiful day. I had alot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->