baby freebies 2012

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
hey all thought i would take time to list all the freebies i come across since i am pregnant i am getting as much baby freebies as i can and looking at the oldies to see if any of them are still available.

will update as much as possible: (newest freebies at the top)

others:
  • Free tena Light sample
  • FREE AQUAFRESH TOOTHPASTE
  • Free Tea sample (facebook offer)
  • FREE sample of Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream
  • Free Boss Fragrance - Bottled, Night & Sport*
  • Free energy drink samples from Kinetica
  • Free EHIC card on the NHS
  • Free natural lubrication
  • Free online courses
  • Free Autism DVD
  • Sample of drynite pants 4-7years
  • 2free pregnancy tests
  • Little Holiday fun book (keep kids entertained)
  • Free Pantyliner sample

sorry if some of these are available else were hope they are of some use to someone x
If there is any i have missed and you want to share them please do :D

last updated: 13/06/2012

Thanks, did about half of those just now, will let you know when I receive things :thumbup:

welcome i used to have a better freebie thread but it was deleted by glitch this is me starting again lol

few more freebies added will hopefully find some more soon :D

Thank-you I have most of these but was very helpful as wanted to send a list to a friend :thumbup:

Today I got my free cow and gate cuddly toy :D and yesterday I received my free Aptimal bear and also got WANT WANT Baby mum mum organic rice biscuit samples :D

I got the breastfeeding and organic rice biscuits this week. I've had the polar bear and cow teddies for a while now :thumbup:

updated with a few freebies i have came across not that there is many at the moment xc

The potty training one is just on time - I'm gonna see if she's interested in the next few months.

james loved these little sunshine stickers :D

How long do some take to come? Just I'm moving house in 2wks and I've jst signed up for a few lol dnt want to lose any :$

Most are quite a wait. There's been loads of times that I've gotten something that I forgot I applied for :haha:

Awww I just remembered I'm moving in 2wks and went and signed up for some stuff includin the wee cuddly toys :$ so hopin at least they come soon :(

Do you know the people who will be moving into where you are now? Maybe leave a forwarding address with them?

Nope as its private rent flat... But new flat I'm movin into is with the same landlord so myt ask him to just keep an eye out for any mail etc for me...

royal mail will redirect post of you. but most freebies take up to 28days to be sent x

Does anyone know which of those are any good for 2nd time mummys? We dont seem to get so many and freebies and money off vouchers come in even more useful 2nd time round.

If you have a second email account, you should just sign up to everything again using that.

The potty training stickers came through yesterday - didn't expect it to be so quick!

i am 2nd time mum and applied to them all its all about what you need etc i just apply to everything as wee samples are great for nappy bags and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->