Baby Gift Ideas needed!

Discussion in 'Shop Til You Drop' started by wanna-b-mummy, Mar 24, 2010.

1. wanna-b-mummy

wanna-b-mummy Well-Known Member

A friend of mine had a little girl 4 weeks ago and we're all having a little party to celebrate. All the girl's are bringing a gift worth £10 to give to the baby, but I am stumped for ideas. I know everyone has probaly dashed to Mothercare or Mamas and Papas and I just know it'll be my luck that I pick up something she already has - like most 4 week olds have!

Has anyone got any ideas? I was trying to think of something creative but no joy!

And mummies, can you ever have too many bibs/socks/cuddly toys? I'm leaning against these sorts of things, but she probably has so many.

Thanks guys!

2. lhamil88

lhamil88 jack's mummy

make a nappy cake....look on youtube and get some ideas...it'll prob end up the same kind of stuff as your friends but it'll look better!!!

3. Jellybaby3

Jellybaby3 Guest

My friend does nappy cakes,they really good and she can cater to your needs,she does 1 tier,2 tier and 3 tier from 15 pound,let me know and ill give her your number/email