Baby Loss Awareness Concert 2010

Peach Blossom

Mummy to Lili
Reaction score
Baby Loss Awareness Concert 2010
Some of you may remember that last year I organised a concert in aid of the Baby Loss Awareness Campaign. It was a huge success and the evening was moving and uplifting. I am organising another concert this year on the 15th Oct in London. I'll keep everyone up to date on this thread, but you can also follow things on my blog: b-loss-om

I hope that this year will be just as successful as last year, if not more so.

I will also be doing a slideshow of messages from people about there experiences or to their angels. Last year's one can be watched on the blog. If you would like to add a message then please PM me or post on this thread.

For those of you who don't know me, I have miscarried 3 times in the last 12 months, most recently on valentines day. My journey continues, but I stay positive and truly believe that my time will come soon. I also believe that it is so important that people talk about their experiences so others know that they are not alone and people who haven't been through it can understand better what we are going through.

Hi there,

It is with regret that I have to let you know that the concert won't be going ahead this year. Things haven't fallen in to place and all signs have pointed to me postponing it this year and holding it next year instead. Sorry to let you all down.

Hi peach - sorry bout the above - u r ok aint ya ?

Hey Fluffy, yeah, I'm ok. Bubs is all fine. Just don't think the concert was meant to be this year as the venue we used last year wasn't available, one of the stars found outage had breast cancer and had to withdraw... All signs were pointing to postponing it. Hope you're ok hon :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->