• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Monitor Anamolies/Visitors/Paranormal Phenomenon

I wouldn't be able to resist pissing her off..and then scare myself like.. what would she do if you brushed her hair?

I wouldn't be able to resist pissing her off..and then scare myself like.. what would she do if you brushed her hair?

If I just delicately smoothed it as it is? Nothing probably... if I took it down and brushed it out all hell would probably break loose lol

I'm so intrigued. Can you video tape her doing something? Like turning or something. Or place a video camera at night and see if she does anything. Or would that REALLY piss her off? LOL, I can't believe I'm talking like this about a doll.

Jessica, I'm curious too. :haha: I try not to think about these things because it really creeps me out, I'm a paranoid person in general.

I had some interesting things happen to me when I lived in a Victorian-era house as a kid. My dad was abusive, and one night he went ballistic. While screaming at us (my brother, myself, and my mom) all of the doors in the house opened then slammed shut. Really creepy!

In the same house - one room in particular was always really cold, for no real reason. Our house had 'slave quarters' where slaves would typically stay in the 1800's, cook, etc. The cold room was in that part of the house. Well, it was my brother's room. I remember sleeping in there with him one night because I got scared. I woke up to see a man hovering over the bed, and I flipped out. I got into a habit of sleeping with blankets over my head because of witnessing really creepy things, like hands coming up from underneath the bed. We heard a lot of crazy things as well!

Since we moved from that home when I was 16, I've never experienced anything else, thank goodness. We plan on buying a new home too, I hope to avoid any future creepy tales!

The only video'esque thing I'd ever consider capturing would've been the webcam one... and that was years ago.

I don't really want to try to provoke her into doing something because it typically indicates that she's unsettled / discontent and right now I very much like to believe that as long as she's happy, she's keeping other less desireable energies/whatever, away.

I've lived with her for 11 yrs so she doesn't really creep me out at all anymore lmao Lots of people when they come over though when they see her they go "AAHH! Scary doll!" and that's without even hearing any stories.

I find it so intriguing. I would love to find out all about a doll like that and even see one. I just wouldn't want one in my house!

Maybe I'm weird but I think it'd be kind of cool to have a haunted doll as long as she was a happy haunted doll.

oh I am freaked out now! I only started using a baby monitor 2 days ago, as I've started putting LO in his cot earlier tha when I'm going to bed.

I've not heard anything (yet), but last night I went to bed and LO woke up in his cot beside me, so I put on some white noise sounds on youtube to settle him. He was asleep within a few minutes, so I shut my laptop and put it on the floor..... Well I woke up suddenly a few hours later to the sound of the white noise playing loudly, then it stopped again. I freaked out, as I dont know how the sound came back on with the laptop being closed.

I'm also home alone tonight, and scared s**tless now!

My hubby is working nights again tonight. Why am I still reading this scary thread?! :hissy:

That's actually quite a beautiful doll. Still wouldn't want her in my house though!

Why do I keep coming back to this thread too??!

On a slightly different note my dad (who is a religious man) is convinced his son who died at 5 weeks from sids visits him. there were occasions when i was young and he found me 'playing' with my imaganary friend christopher ( my bro names...but i was little and didnt know about him) then when my little brother was born my dad said christopher checked in on them. Even my step mum thought there was a man in the house.
Not sure what i think off it all, but comforting to know he ok.

and my nan often sits and talks to her mum and MIL who have both been dead for over 20 yrs. and it always seems to be around times when other major family events happen like births/marriages/deaths.

personallh i try not to think bout it all as too creepy.

Why did I start reading this? It's freaked me out and it's only 1pm! I havent ever heard anything on the monitor.. But when we got our own house and moved out of my mums, we had to sleep on the sofa bed downstairs until our bed got delivered, LO was only about 6wks old if that, i'd just done a night feed and had put the blanket over LO, not tucked in tight as he didnt like it, well I woke up to check him and the blanket was tucked in the sides of moses basket and OH hadnt got up either!

And a couple months ago,me and LO were going up to bed, I turned the touch lamp off and then the tv. I woke to go to the toilet in the middle of the night, looked downstairs and seen the lamp shining through the door!!

Might as well add my story. A few weeks ago my LO was in his jumper and I was sitting in front of him. A lot of babies look past their parents, I know. But MY LO was looking past me, FOLLOWING IT WITH HIS EYES FOR SEVERAL MINUTES, laughing and flailing at it. then I got REALLY cold, painful goosebumps, and felt nauseous. Giant black shadow went across his face. I left the room immediately in tears. (hubby's ex-girlfriend committed suicide back in June and I'm positive it was her.) :nope:

Might as well add my story. A few weeks ago my LO was in his jumper and I was sitting in front of him. A lot of babies look past their parents, I know. But MY LO was looking past me, FOLLOWING IT WITH HIS EYES FOR SEVERAL MINUTES, laughing and flailing at it. then I got REALLY cold, painful goosebumps, and felt nauseous. Giant black shadow went across his face. I left the room immediately in tears. (hubby's ex-girlfriend committed suicide back in June and I'm positive it was her.) :nope:

Omg! That gave me goosebumps! :shock:

One time I was in the kitchen with my son who was 6 months old at the time. He was crying and I couldn't console him. Suddenly he started looking around at something, I thought he saw a fly flying around the room or something but I could see nothing. Well whatever it was it made him happy, I felt a slight coldness but not an eery coldness, more of a comforting feeling. Maybe it was my Dad visiting or my aunty who loved babies so much. Another time about a month ago, 2 of my sons toys acted differently, admittedly it could possibly be because the batteries are getting low in them but 1 toy of his plays music then stops or plays sea noises then stops, well one time I selected music and it automatically started playing sea sounds straight after. And the second toy started playing music, it's an alphabet toy and only 4 of the buttons play music only, a song started playing without anyone pressing it. When the 1st toy did unusual thing I thought maybe it is malfunctioning because of the batteries but a 2nd toy too! Hmm too strange lol The 2 toys acted strange on the same day within minutes of each other, they only did this once and I still have not put new batteries in them! They have functioned normally ever since.

I am now scared stiff!

I have a few stories to tell....

When i was about 8 i used to see an old man in the corner, (why do ghostly things hang about in the corner? lol) When i told my mum and dad they showed me a photo of my dad's dad who had died before i was born and that was the old man in the corner. My dad told me years later that his dad told him that if was an afterlife he would come back and let him know in some way.

Another one..... This happened a number of years ago...

One night me and my hubby wear going up to bed, we were just settling in and the smoke alarm went off, we raced downstairs to find that my husbands lighter had blew up and was in flames on our wooden table. The strange thing was that my husband hadnt used that light as it hardly had any fuel in it. When we got the flames out the burn mark was in the shape of a perfect C.
The next day a friend came over and told me that on the previous night one of our friends had committed suicide ........ her name began with a C.

Me and my hubby have also seen our cat that died about 7 years ago.

I am so freaked out reading these stories, but i just cant stay away :dohh:

Omg that lighter story gave me bad chills!!!

Im not sure why I keep coming back to this thread.. it gets my heart racing everytime. Keep the stories coming ladies. This could hold my attention forever lol

My baby was crying for his feed. Then stopped. Staring at something, and as I went to make his bottle I heard him cooing and making noises and because this happens a lot, he stares at this one spot, and always coos to it and gets happy...I said

'Whoever you are thanks for keeping him happy for a few minutes' Just being silly. As soon as I said it he started crying again as if the ghost or whatever ran off at my aknowledgment.

Im pretty sure our house is haunted, it's next to our parents and the man that owns the land the houses are built on killed himself, and a few people have said they've seen him etc and we've had a few creepy experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->