Baby Movements: How Are They For You?

LoneWanderer

Reaction score
This is my second and I am about 21 weeks I think. I've lost track tbh :rofl:

Anyway, so the movements I'm now getting feel very much like they did in the late third tri with #1. Like full-on rolls from one side to the other and pressing really hard with his head, or bum, or both, with very visible bulges. Not so much kicks as just that really heavy pressure from the inside. Already it's quite uncomfortable. It's very consistent though too which is nice, many movements 10+ times a day, and starting to get a pattern.

I just can't imagine another 19 weeks of this though, it feels like baby is MASSIVE in there and really strong too! I absolutely do remember movement feeling like this with #1, but like I say it was as I approached full term - at this early stage I was still just getting those nice little kicks and flutters and the occasional bout of hiccups.

So... how are you all finding movement is going for your second tri? And if you have more than one, is it also different for you this time?

What you described is spot on! This baby is moving as if this is the third tri. I feel her kicking and rolling all day long! My daughter was pretty mellow in the womb during my first pregnancy but I still managed to get a bruised rib. So, I’m worried how active this baby will be come third tri I feel there will be more bruised ribs in my future

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->