• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

i done sandra reading friday and she emailed me friday night saying i will have it sat but still nothing and ive emailed her but no reply

i did my sandra on thursday. she told me i would have it by today, and still waiting. :shrug:

It's a bank holiday monday here Never so maybe she has gone away for a long weekend. I know a lot of people took off Friday and went camping, etc, etc. She's in Scotland so they might have lots of things going on there this weekend. I hope she gets back to you soon and I can't wait to see what she says x Are you ok btw? x

just got mine but if she righ im not conceiving till jan 2011 lol

Sandra was out for me too compared to the others. Everyone of my 9 said Jun/July ...Oh except Ruby and Sandra...Ruby said Sep-Nov and Sandra said Oct but also mentioned July so I am really not sure. I know that my Jun/July ones are prominent compared to Ruby and Sandra. I still have my Witch spells too hehe and Fertility stones x

I hope you do too! I hope we both do so we can be bump buddies xx

We are neightbours too you know, just a county away lol

i did the anne marie reading and got july 2010 as a conception month or month i get a bfp ... this would tie in with june conception months as i wont test till july!!!! :D and she recons a girl aswell!!

so frogger hunni can you edit mine and put serendipity july2010 conception month or month i find out in and predicted a girl

xxxxx

Wow thats fantastic news! I hope we both get our June/July babies. We will both be ready to drop in the spring with the dafodils. x

mandy - did she say Jan as conceive? If you were preg now, would your due date be late Jan?

It's a bank holiday monday here Never so maybe she has gone away for a long weekend. I know a lot of people took off Friday and went camping, etc, etc. She's in Scotland so they might have lots of things going on there this weekend. I hope she gets back to you soon and I can't wait to see what she says x Are you ok btw? x

hmm, well she e-mailed me yesterday and told me i would have it by today. so i know she has been on. i'm just impatient i guess, haha. i'm good honey, so ready to O so i know my body is on track still for DH's visit very very soon. :happydance:

I was trying to work your ticker and dates out Never....I think you will be O when he comes wont you hun? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->