• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Well she didnt have a picture thats true..and all my children have dark hair and a blonde hair blue eyed child would be very different but could she have taken that from my name that i have Italian descent??

or maybe not..i dont know, it is probably really one of the things on my reading which is more personal. x

Yours was a little more vague than ours, but like you said it was a little odd she picked out a blonde haired blue eyed baby when you have dark hair?

ladies I'm reposting this incase you didn't read it ....

I went and looked at Gail's website just a few minutes ago and now she is offering the NEW ! Fertility Pinpoint Reading and Fertility Boost spell this is what I need I have PCOS and I have been taking soy 180mgs on cycle days 3-7 and then on cd 11 I start taking femaprin so my cycles are not normal like the normal 28-30 day cycles so maybe she will be able to help me here is a brief description of it..This is a mini reading ideal if you are trying to conceive. I will pinpoint dates ahead for you for the next 2 months for the best times to conceive. This reading does not give pregnancy or conception prediction please see my other readings for that info. I will also include a Fertility boost spell ( This is not as powerful as my main fertility spell) But it will boost fertility.....just thought I would let you know about this its new...but it might help me also with pinpointing when I'm ovulating or going to be ovulating...:hugs:

Yours was a little more vague than ours, but like you said it was a little odd she picked out a blonde haired blue eyed baby when you have dark hair?

..yes, i do have dark hair and hazel eyes as do three of my sons. My dd has blue/grey and darkish hair and so does my older ds...so blonde would be unusual.

hey patty can i be added please hun?
jenny-Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby is shown as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 30th.

and waiting on my gail readng now

jenny-Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby is shown as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 30th.

yes you sure can hun...your welcome to join us and I will get your information added to the front page...glad that your here with us...:hugs:

Lindsey your information has been added...:thumbup:

ty hun always said id never waste my money on this type of thing but its intrigued me lol

ty hun always said id never waste my money on this type of thing but its intrigued me lol

your welcome...:thumbup:

Hehe yeah if she wrote blond blue eyes for me it would be soooo wrong, I'm half Maori half italian dh is spanish we both have very dark eyes and almost black hair lol. I was wondering if you could relate to that aspect of the reading at all. Xx

I'll add some details of all my readings just waiting for one more.

Well me and my oldests father both had brown hair and brown eyes and our daughter came out with blonde hair and blue eyes. It can happen. He didn't think she was his (being stupid as he was the only guy I was with!) and we had a blood test and sure enough it was 99.993 his! :rofl: So it does happen. If you have the gene somewhere down the line on either side, it will come out somewhere.

Well me and my oldests father both had brown hair and brown eyes and our daughter came out with blonde hair and blue eyes. It can happen. He didn't think she was his (being stupid as he was the only guy I was with!) and we had a blood test and sure enough it was 99.993 his! :rofl: So it does happen. If you have the gene somewhere down the line on either side, it will come out somewhere.

I have to agree with me and my husband he has sandy blonde hair and I have strawberry blonde hair our daughter came out with black hair and it shocked us when we first saw her hair because all 3 of our boys had the light light strawberry blonde hair and when Emma my daughter was 6months her hair started lighting up and now its the same color as her dads the sandy blonde so it can happen...sorry just had to share...lol:winkwink:

Its strange too that it comes out like that as i always thought that the blonde gene was recessive and brown will eventually dominate other colourings? I dont know much about biology..anyway, when i have my baby, i will let you know! Infact, if i post a picture of her..you can tell me if she is angelic!!!

Hehe yeah if she wrote blond blue eyes for me it would be soooo wrong, I'm half Maori half italian dh is spanish we both have very dark eyes and almost black hair lol. I was wondering if you could relate to that aspect of the reading at all. Xx

I'll add some details of all my readings just waiting for one more.

Well i can relate to it in so far as none of us have blonde hair and blue eyes lol!! so yes, it would be quite different from my other children. x

Its strange too that it comes out like that as i always thought that the blonde gene was recessive and brown will eventually dominate other colourings? I dont know much about biology..anyway, when i have my baby, i will let you know! Infact, if i post a picture of her..you can tell me if she is angelic!!!

You can look this up as I found it to be very interesting. Two brown eyed parents can have a blue eyed baby but two blue eyed parents can no have a brow eyed baby. Interesting.

You can look this up as I found it to be very interesting. Two brown eyed parents can have a blue eyed baby but two blue eyed parents can no have a brow eyed baby. Interesting.

that is interesting

There is a site where you can see what your babys eye color may be and if you put both parents having blue eyes, they will only give you one outcome of blue. The other eye colors may vary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->