**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Girls hook me up with Gail!! LOL How do I find her?

Mumoffive I get your point completely as well. I have to admit where I liked my jenny reading I was a bit disappointed in it as well but I did get the general point of it. But I also felt my reading with her was vague but oh well I want more readings. LOL Instead of being a POAS addict I am becoming addicted these reading! Praying all of ours come true soon

Girls hook me up with Gail!! LOL How do I find her?

Mumoffive I get your point completely as well. I have to admit where I liked my jenny reading I was a bit disappointed in it as well but I did get the general point of it. But I also felt my reading with her was vague but oh well I want more readings. LOL Instead of being a POAS addict I am becoming addicted these reading! Praying all of ours come true soon

you can google it for psychic123uk hope this helps...:thumbup:

ive put all my readings on here because I genuinly wanted everyones opinion- how do you remove a post?!!

ive put all my readings on here because I genuinly wanted everyones opinion- how do you remove a post?!!

hi hun,
all you have to do is go back to the post and click edit and then you can just erase whatever your wanting to take off and then click save....:thumbup:

hey ladies, what are you all up to?...I just got back from the grocery store and now checking my emails to see if Sandra has emailed me back yet....but nope she hasn't yet...:cry:

but guess what?...gail is going to help me with pinpointing when I ovulate woohoo!!! I'm soooo excited its that new listing on her website it also has the fertiltiy boost spell to it also....sorry just had to share it I'm sooo excited about it...:happydance::happydance:

That is great Frogger. I had emailed Gail yesterday evening about a spiritual reading and she hasn't got back with me yet. I wonder if she is off on weekends? I still haven't received mine from Sandra yet either.

Hey Jonnanne from what I read on her page Gail works mon-fri from 8 to 5 and only does the reading on the weekends. If I was on the right person. LOL I am going to wait til monday and put in my request cause I am not sure which I want she offers so many!!:)

That is great Frogger. I had emailed Gail yesterday evening about a spiritual reading and she hasn't got back with me yet. I wonder if she is off on weekends? I still haven't received mine from Sandra yet either.

I think that Gail is off until Tuesday this week thats what she put in her email to me when I purschased that fertility boost spell and perdicting ovulating...I just wondering if Sandra is on vacation or something ....

I thought I read that too about her hours being Monday thru Friday. But she is in the UK and I don't think they reconize Memorial Day, do they?

I thought I read that too about her hours being Monday thru Friday. But she is in the UK and I don't think they reconize Memorial Day, do they?

we have bank holiday monday hun so prob wont be until tuesday

Thank you. I wasn't sure of the holidays over there. Thank you! :hugs:

good morning ladies, how are you all doing?...so what do you have planned for today and tomorrow?....we are getting ready to head to the flea market I'm trying to find me a kitchen table set and also some rugs...I wanted to pop in and say Hello....

I still haven't gotten my sandra reading I hope it doesn't take longer I well you know I'm impatient...:winkwink:

Also I was looking online for lunar fertility cycles its about the moon affects your ovulation and its really something I will have to post more when I get back home and also with me having PCOS it will also pinpoint my ovulation as well ....but anyways I will share when I get back hope you all have a wonderful day today....:hugs:

There is a site where you can see what your babys eye color may be and if you put both parents having blue eyes, they will only give you one outcome of blue. The other eye colors may vary.

Oh that's sooo cool, I know green eyes run in DH side of the family. mmm Now I can' wait to meet my babies. :p

Still waiting for my Sandra reading... She must not do readings over the weekend lol... I'll email her tomorrow and chase it up. I'm getting addicted to these readings, if anything they give me some hope. xx

Still waiting for my Sandra reading... She must not do readings over the weekend lol... I'll email her tomorrow and chase it up. I'm getting addicted to these readings, if anything they give me some hope. xx

yep I emailed her also and still waiting I hope that its because she is on holiday vacation...or maybe she is soooo backed up with others that have bought...well anyways I'm so excited to see what she tells me....can't wait to read what she tells you all hun....:thumbup:

Sadly people have had many delays and problems with readings by Sandra on the baby center website, I posted about that on an earlier post, some ladies had to wait over a month for hers, my friend waited 6 weeks and got 3 lines,in the end she was removed from the baby center readers list due to alot of things but one of them was not sending readings, I saw on Gails website she sends hers in the week, but doesnt work weekends,which is fair enough she is quick in sending in the week, my friend got hers within 30 minutes The other readers seem to be quick too although I waited ages for my cheri reading.
Good luck with your Sandra readings, hope your not let down like so many of us on baby center.........she does have a reputation for taking the money and running and you might not hear of her or get your reading for weeks :(

Sadly people have had many delays and problems with readings by Sandra on the baby center website, I posted about that on an earlier post, some ladies had to wait over a month for hers, my friend waited 6 weeks and got 3 lines,in the end she was removed from the baby center readers list due to alot of things but one of them was not sending readings, I saw on Gails website she sends hers in the week, but doesnt work weekends,which is fair enough she is quick in sending in the week, my friend got hers within 30 minutes The other readers seem to be quick too although I waited ages for my cheri reading.
Good luck with your Sandra readings, hope your not let down like so many of us on baby center.........she does have a reputation for taking the money and running and you might not hear of her or get your reading for weeks :(

thanks for sharing this with us...I just hope that she doesn't take longer to get it its just really sad if she does do that to some of the ladies that are looking for hope...thanks though I hate that your friends on Baby center were done like that also hope it doesn't happen here with these ladies or anymore ladies that are on baby center if it does then everyone should know about her and what she does...I know though a few of the ladies on these 2 threads for the perdictions have felt like she really picked up on alot for them so in a way that does kinda give some of us some hope that maybe she is true in what she tells everyone...but its always good to be caustious to...thanks hun...:winkwink::thumbup:

Who would you rate out of the best and most accurate of all phsychics Tilly?
Cheri, Gail, Jenny Renny, Serendipity, Sandra, Ruby or Brooke? xx

i think sandra has a backlog by the looks of a post in jenny renny thread so might be a few days wait x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->