• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hehe yeah I'm sooo happy with my readings the all kinda predict the same thing a girl for 2011 and two more boys. If this all comes true I would be one very happy lady. :cloud9:

Hehe yeah I'm sooo happy with my readings the all kinda predict the same thing a girl for 2011 and two more boys. If this all comes true I would be one very happy lady. :cloud9:

I'm so glad that your happy with your readings...I'm happy with mine also I'm just impatient on waiting to see my BFP you know...I sent Sandra another email asking about my conception reading...I hope I hear something from her today I ordered mine on thursday...

Yeah I think I ordered mine around the same day. I'm guessing the delay is because of the weekend and the public holiday. It's amazing that most of the people who did your readings picked up on the twin thing.

Do you think you're going to have twins?

Yeah I think I ordered mine around the same day. I'm guessing the delay is because of the weekend and the public holiday. It's amazing that most of the people who did your readings picked up on the twin thing.

Do you think you're going to have twins?

maybe she is backed up with the holidays but I feel that since she did email a few of the ladies on here telling them that they would be getting theirs soon I kinda figured that I would be getting a email saying the same thing...

Yep I'm hoping and praying that I can get the twins but if I just have one then that is a blessing but yep I would love to have twins that would be awesome....

hey frogger - i bought my reading on thursday. i waited until saturday and e-mailed her to confirm she got everything. she mailed me back saying i would have my reading by yesterday, at the latest, still don't have it. :shrug:

I hope you get your twins Hun!!!

Gail is on eBay under psychic123uk or you can google that for her website. Sorry on my phone.

woohoo!!!! I just got my sandra reading and ALOT of it contects to me...:happydance: I will post in red to what I feel she has picked up...I'm sooo excited...

Ok as i tune in i want to mention where i keep being drawn to 3 boys being important around you , im not sure why they are telling me this they just keep mentioning this.Ok now i want to mention where i see a girl next for you i want to say that she's a summer baby , will be born around may/june, i feel that the conception date will be september and i feel they keep telling me that it could be this september coming , i want to mention where i feel at times you have ruled the fact of having a child out in your own mind in a sense, but you are being told never to do that , never to doubt what you can have, this is something that i feel you have set your heart on , lol i keep being drawn to an odd number with you for how many children you have in total , and i just feel that 5 is a nice round number Twins are also a possibility i must say as i keep being shown another boy now too so again keep this in mind, this is either twins or there is another baby after the girl , as im also now being drawn to the month of november although this may be linked to you somewhere else so again keep this one in mind. I also want to mention a balloon i keep seeing lots of blue balloons being let of as well in a sense, would you understand a boy in spirit, possibly going back if you don't understand at the moment, as i feel these balloons are for remembrance as well.
Ok I have 3 boys and she picked up that and also where I have tried to put out of my mind of having more children but something keeps telling me to have more and also I have 4 children so if I have another one it would be 5 that she sees but she also sees twins for me girl/boy or it could be seperate births so that looks good also because of others seeing twins for me also...

Ok i'm now going to chose three card for you
The first card is Archangel Raphael
This is showing me where the healing angel is working with you , i want to mention continues healing around you , but in all areas of your body , i feel that they are working with you to prepare you for this next child, i want to mention where you will feel stronger and ready psychically in a sense , i feel at times you get drained but you will have so much more energy and a lust for life when you find out about this child.
ok this is really something because not sure if you all know I had my fallopian tubes tied back in feb. 2004 and I have had reiki healing and also theta healing that has infact healed back my tied fallopian tubes I have had 3 chemical pregnancys so that also shows me that its working and for Archangel Raphael to show healing angel is working with you in all areas of my body this shows that she did pick on that also...

The second card is Crown Chakra
This is showing me where i want to mention a relaxed feeling with you , where you will feel at ease , i want to mention the moonlight and where i feel you are or will be drawn to that , i also want to mention where you do send thoughts to spirit , and they are always heard.

The last card is Goddess
This is showing me where you have a lot of feminine energy obviously lol , i want say that you have the ability to raise great children, you are a brilliant mother , and will always be, you will be there for them through the ups and downs, oh my lol , i want to mention alot of grandchildren for you, i keep getting the number 15 ! wow lol you will be busy , this is why i am getting that you will always be able to use that mothering instinct that you have.

I hope this helped
If you have any questions on what i said please ask
sandra
xxx

Moochacha - Which reading do you like best? Sandra or Gail? Have you had a Cheri one yet and if so did you like it? x

hey frogger - i bought my reading on thursday. i waited until saturday and e-mailed her to confirm she got everything. she mailed me back saying i would have my reading by yesterday, at the latest, still don't have it. :shrug:

have you gotten it yet hun? hope you get it soon...:winkwink:

still a no frogger :(

I had to email her again and she replied back to me so you might have to email her and tell her your on babyandbump group and others have gotten theirs back but your still waiting thats what I said and I got mine today...

Here is is hun https://readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/#/baby-gender-prediction/4535710869

Thank You MissyMooMoo and Nevertogether :thumbup: Going to order one now :happydance:

This could get obsessive lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->