• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

yes ma'am! right now, if i O today i will O on June 31. if i O tomorrow, i will O July 1. my visit with DH is 23-30 of June so it should work out pretty nicely. :thumbup:

Please can I be added??????

Jenny Renny & My Psychic Lady: BFP July/August from July cycle BOY EDD March
Gail: BFP June/July GIRL EDD 2011
Sandra: BOY EDD February/March
Serendipity/Anne-Marie: BFP August BOY

Thank you!

mandy - did she say Jan as conceive? If you were preg now, would your due date be late Jan?

she said the 17th of january and a little boy with this , i feel this will be conception date though can you please keep that in mind for me aswell
not sure wat keep me in mind for means

hi girls, where can i get a reading from serindipity? thanks :)

hi can you add me please
jenny-BFP- in june from cycle in june
EDD -march 2011 preferance to 7th & 10th
SEX- boy
only got this one so far but funny as i wanted BFP june when we first started ttc!!
am going to get some more now!!

Ohh wow never - This is wonderful knews....he looks ever so cute with that pink lipstick loveheart around his handsome face hehe xxx

Mandy - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! WOW. This is brilliant news xx

Hi can I please be added my details are in my siggy :D thanking you in advance!

Sandra didn't really give me EDD's but she was very very insightful she even picked up that DS wasn't DH but he has taken on that role and the spirits say he is the father and they have a very strong bond.

She also picked up I am traditional which is true she said I love the role of mother and wife which is sooo true. I always like making traditions within our family like holiday traditions and seasonal traditions its a big thing for me because I never had it in my childhood because my mother died when I was 6. Which reminds me none of them actually have picked up on my mother, I found that strange because I've had readings and they always pick up on my mother being deceased.

Ohh wow never - This is wonderful knews....he looks ever so cute with that pink lipstick loveheart around his handsome face hehe xxx

Mandy - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! WOW. This is brilliant news xx

hehe yeah so that's one less wrong for Jenny and one more right yay I like those odds. :flower::happydance:

Hey girls I got my sandra one today!! Ill post it now -

Hi there rebecca
Ok as i tune in i want to say that you are a very traditional woman , i feel you love the role of wife and mother , you partner is very supportive in all senses, and the bond that he has with your son is great, i keep getting where spirit are saying that your partner is his dad, that's the role that i feel he has taken on, and you boy has alot of respect for him, its a great relationship. I want to mention you get tears in your eyes at times when you see them together , i feel you are are very proud.Ok hunni there is anther 2 boys and a girl for you both, i want to mention where the girl comes first though , can i mention the name of leigh or something similar for you to keep in mind as i feel it may come up as a suggestion in a sense. I want to say that i keep getting all in total 9-10 months of trying for this next baby, you have had 6 already so i feel 3-4 more months which would be around august/september for a conception , the 9th of one of these months is important as well there with this.

Ok im going to chose three card for you.

The first card is Cancel clear delete
this is telling me that you have to keep positive , stay strong, as you don't have much longer to go on your ttc journey before you do have a child, i want to mention a lot of happiness of course with this baby , lol this is strange i keep seeing this baby with a tooth and a link to three months i want to say a sense feel that she will get her teeth early in a sense.

The second card is Emotional sensitivity
I want to mention that during your pregnancy you will get a premonition in a sense, and you will have dream about the sex of the baby , which is of course a girl , so hopefully this will confirm what i have said lol.I want to say that you are already a very sensitive person, but you are at one with yourself, you are happy although this baby will make you even more happy in a sense

The third card is Workshops and seminars
I want to say that you have alot of kind words to say about everyone and everything , i feel you always see the good in people , and tend to overlook the bad , you want to give everyone a chance, you are also open to new ideas and trying new things in a sense, and i feel that the rest of your life will be a great adventure.

I hope this has all helped
If you have any questions on what i have said please ask
sandra
xxx

Please can I be added??????

Jenny Renny & My Psychic Lady: BFP July/August from July cycle BOY EDD March
Gail: BFP June/July GIRL EDD 2011
Sandra: BOY EDD February/March
Serendipity/Anne-Marie: BFP August BOY

Thank you!

got your information added hun....:thumbup:

This is Gail because of her privacy / copyright wishes I haven't added it in full and I've taken the main points from the reading to distribute. She said it was ok to do this on her website so I hope this doesn't find the hands of someone fraudulent.

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Point 1 - I picked up worry from your partner more than yourself, he keeps alot of this within, he has a problem in fathering a child for some reason.

Point 2 - I link with a female spirit a dark haired lady who shows me an M initial, she wants him to know there is not a problem and 3 children will be coming your way

Point 3 - I sense this also has an effect on your relationship slightly, as alot of focus will be constantly on this area.

Point 4 - Conception for late October November of this year, a baby girl coming 2011, I keep seeing a gold braclet on this child very early on.

Point 5 - Then a 2013 for January birth, and another December conception, and 2014 birth of two boys, and all will be well and a very happy, warm and content feelings shows for life on your path, a very strong bonded family line

Wishing you every happiness :) x

i did the anne marie reading and got july 2010 as a conception month or month i get a bfp ... this would tie in with june conception months as i wont test till july!!!! :D and she recons a girl aswell!!

so frogger hunni can you edit mine and put serendipity july2010 conception month or month i find out in and predicted a girl

xxxxx

got it added hun.....:thumbup:

well looks like jenny was right for me ,, she said may x

woohoo!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations....hey may I have your other information to add to the first page I have put up your name and your BFP information....I'm so happy for you...:hugs:

hi can you add me please
jenny-BFP- in june from cycle in june
EDD -march 2011 preferance to 7th & 10th
SEX- boy
only got this one so far but funny as i wanted BFP june when we first started ttc!!
am going to get some more now!!

got your information added hun...:thumbup:

Hey girls I got my sandra one today!! Ill post it now -

Hi there rebecca
Ok as i tune in i want to say that you are a very traditional woman , i feel you love the role of wife and mother , you partner is very supportive in all senses, and the bond that he has with your son is great, i keep getting where spirit are saying that your partner is his dad, that's the role that i feel he has taken on, and you boy has alot of respect for him, its a great relationship. I want to mention you get tears in your eyes at times when you see them together , i feel you are are very proud.Ok hunni there is anther 2 boys and a girl for you both, i want to mention where the girl comes first though , can i mention the name of leigh or something similar for you to keep in mind as i feel it may come up as a suggestion in a sense. I want to say that i keep getting all in total 9-10 months of trying for this next baby, you have had 6 already so i feel 3-4 more months which would be around august/september for a conception , the 9th of one of these months is important as well there with this.

Ok im going to chose three card for you.

The first card is Cancel clear delete
this is telling me that you have to keep positive , stay strong, as you don't have much longer to go on your ttc journey before you do have a child, i want to mention a lot of happiness of course with this baby , lol this is strange i keep seeing this baby with a tooth and a link to three months i want to say a sense feel that she will get her teeth early in a sense.

The second card is Emotional sensitivity
I want to mention that during your pregnancy you will get a premonition in a sense, and you will have dream about the sex of the baby , which is of course a girl , so hopefully this will confirm what i have said lol.I want to say that you are already a very sensitive person, but you are at one with yourself, you are happy although this baby will make you even more happy in a sense

The third card is Workshops and seminars
I want to say that you have alot of kind words to say about everyone and everything , i feel you always see the good in people , and tend to overlook the bad , you want to give everyone a chance, you are also open to new ideas and trying new things in a sense, and i feel that the rest of your life will be a great adventure.

I hope this has all helped
If you have any questions on what i have said please ask
sandra
xxx

wow hun that sounds wonderful...I just wished that I could get my reading from Sandra she still hasn't even emailed me back and i emailed her on 5-29-10 Im getting more impatient I just want to read what she tells me...but anyways I love your reading its great...:thumbup::hugs:

This is Gail because of her privacy / copyright wishes I haven't added it in full and I've taken the main points from the reading to distribute. She said it was ok to do this on her website so I hope this doesn't find the hands of someone fraudulent.

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Point 1 - I picked up worry from your partner more than yourself, he keeps alot of this within, he has a problem in fathering a child for some reason.

Point 2 - I link with a female spirit a dark haired lady who shows me an M initial, she wants him to know there is not a problem and 3 children will be coming your way

Point 3 - I sense this also has an effect on your relationship slightly, as alot of focus will be constantly on this area.

Point 4 - Conception for late October November of this year, a baby girl coming 2011, I keep seeing a gold braclet on this child very early on.

Point 5 - Then a 2013 for January birth, and another December conception, and 2014 birth of two boys, and all will be well and a very happy, warm and content feelings shows for life on your path, a very strong bonded family line

Wishing you every happiness :) x

wow thats a great reading also hun....woohoo!!!! 3 more children coming to you that is awesome.....:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->