• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hehe i had one for serendipity last night :D

what did she say in the reading hun?

you got it up already chick but she said july 2010 for conception of month i find out in ... which would tie in with the rest of my june/july predictions as june would be month i conceive in and july would be month i found out in if i was pregnant!! i soon start this cycle so im excited if im not pregnant already lol x

Moochacha - Which reading do you like best? Sandra or Gail? Have you had a Cheri one yet and if so did you like it? x

I like them both, I think Gail picked up on DH perfectly its amazing how much she picked up on him. He worries sooo much but he always keeps it to himself, before me he found it very hard to show emotions. Of course I'm the total opposite to him I'm a ball of emotions good bad and ugly lol but he finds it easier to open up since me.

Also the only spirit (dead) person he knows is his Grandmother and Gail picked up on her. Her name was Mercedes she was dark haired.

Sandra picked up major points on both DH and I. She also picked up that Cody isn't really my husbands child. I was raped so Mani has taken on the role of father for Cody and she picked up on Mani being and awesome father and Cody has great respect for Mani they absolutely love each other.
She picked up on me, I'm very traditional.

Mostly they all say the same prediction just different months for conception but I'm seeing the bigger picture girls for 2011 and two boys after that. I'm leaning towards putting my faith in Gails words more. :p

Haven't had a cherri22 one yet.

Oh what an awesome reading frogger, she's sooo insightful I'm glad she finally got back to you and with such a great reading. Which reading do you like the best now? or can relate to the most?

wow thats amazing that they picked up that hun!! im hoping mines gail as its sooner lol and sandra was the only one to give me a different month out of all of them so we shall see hope you get your bfp soon!!x

you got it up already chick but she said july 2010 for conception of month i find out in ... which would tie in with the rest of my june/july predictions as june would be month i conceive in and july would be month i found out in if i was pregnant!! i soon start this cycle so im excited if im not pregnant already lol x

oops!!! sorry hun I have read different ones and tend to forget which goes with which person..sorry about that...:winkwink:

oops!!! sorry hun I have read different ones and tend to forget which goes with which person..sorry about that...:winkwink:

no worries easily done :) xx

Oh what an awesome reading frogger, she's sooo insightful I'm glad she finally got back to you and with such a great reading. Which reading do you like the best now? or can relate to the most?

wow you know both Gail and sandra both picked up alot of me and my family and so on..its just wild that they both have picked up so much it just amazes me...I just wished that Gail seen the twins but sandra sees it to well she said that there is a girl but a boy would come soon so it could be twins but anyways its given me sooo much hope because both of them said that I would concieve well Gail said before October 2010 and sandra said sept this year so this gives me soooo much hope....:happydance::happydance:

no worries easily done :) xx

thanks hun...:hugs:

good luck frogger hunni :D both gail and sandra got bits of my personal life right and both said boy first just diff months so we shall have too see x

wow you know both Gail and sandra both picked up alot of me and my family and so on..its just wild that they both have picked up so much it just amazes me...I just wished that Gail seen the twins but sandra sees it to well she said that there is a girl but a boy would come soon so it could be twins but anyways its given me sooo much hope because both of them said that I would concieve well Gail said before October 2010 and sandra said sept this year so this gives me soooo much hope....:happydance::happydance:

Hehe I love how descriptive Sandra is, does the ballons mean anything to you?

wow thats amazing that they picked up that hun!! im hoping mines gail as its sooner lol and sandra was the only one to give me a different month out of all of them so we shall see hope you get your bfp soon!!x

Thanks you I hope we all get our bfps hehe :hugs:

Hehe I love how descriptive Sandra is, does the ballons mean anything to you?

nope the balloons I don't recall anything with balloons...:shrug: so I'm not sure about that...

Moonchacha - Thanks I always like to know which readings people like the best and you are right about Gail because I also feel this with Gail and she said June or July for me and this month has been a weird month for me so far. Very different indeed in a lot of ways. I did like my Sandra reading too. x:flower: Cheri for me was also spot on saying I would have a boy and he sounded like a mini version of my DH and this was amazing and she said JUNE! I feel very different at the moment almost like I should test, I'm not sure if my mind and body are playing tricks on me. This has happened before but for some reason this time things do feel different in a big way. So heres hoping x I still think I Ovd early on CD9. I think this Witches spell is the culprit haha. Something crazy has happened to me. A nice crazy.

Hehe well I like nice crazy!!! I really hope this is your month, I think these readings give hope and instead of me stressing about TTC these readings have taken the stress out for me and now I want to try even harder but only because I've been given hope that this can indeed happen and its not out of the picture for me.

If that makes sense? :hugs:

Moonchacha - Ohhh believe me it makes PERFECT SENSE. I know how you feel because I feel it too! x

how long did gail take to get your readings to you girls? im getting impatient lol

Morning girls.

I got my Serendipity reading back :)

Serendipity - August 2010 as BFP or conception with a :pink:

Please could you update this on the front page on my readings please hun?

So now thats 4 readings... 2 girls and 2 boys predicted. Think i need another reading as the decider lol

I gave in and sent off for a Gail reading... lol. Now just gotta wait.

Could you add my details? My Jenny reading was a girl, concieve cycle starting May, BFP in June (did concieve in may but was chemical, so she still may be right).

I also had another one done, months again, serendipity? I think I deleted the actual thing (buggar) but it told me to be patient, and that an autumn (september/october) conception is likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->