• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Morning girls.

I got my Serendipity reading back :)

Serendipity - August 2010 as BFP or conception with a :pink:

Please could you update this on the front page on my readings please hun?

So now thats 4 readings... 2 girls and 2 boys predicted. Think i need another reading as the decider lol

got your information added hun....:thumbup:

I gave in and sent off for a Gail reading... lol. Now just gotta wait.

Could you add my details? My Jenny reading was a girl, concieve cycle starting May, BFP in June (did concieve in may but was chemical, so she still may be right).

I also had another one done, months again, serendipity? I think I deleted the actual thing (buggar) but it told me to be patient, and that an autumn (september/october) conception is likely.

got your information added to hun....:thumbup:

well ladies its time for me to head to work...:wacko:I don't want to go ....gosh this 3 day weekend went by to fast for me...I will check back in later today..hope you all have a wonderful day today...Gail is suppose to get back with me today about the fertility boost spell and pinpointing ovulation for me...I'm sooo excited to see what she tells me when it will happen because its hard to pinpoint until my temps show ovulation has already happened since I have PCOS...ok have to go have a great day....sending you all lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cry::D just got my gail reading my god that was spooky not going to post it all but my god is she good

I do see late June early July, as the date for this, and I am shown a baby boy from this conception to be born 2011, all well with this, and a very bouncing healthy baby boy, I feel others around him will almost worship this child and he will never be short of willing baby sitters!

I then see 2 girl ahead for you which are twins, I see them also with very dark, long curly hair, beautiful looking, and I see the conception for them as September 2012

Ok sorry I was awol for a few days. Just a nice relaxing long weekend. Spent the entire weekend with my hubby and it was very nice. We didn't really get on the computer much all weekend. Just quality time. Yesterday we went out on his dads boat and went fishing. It was so nice out there. I caught a few fish and plenty of rays.
While we were out yesterday, I got my Sandra reading. I don't know, I really didn't get the warm fuzzy feeling. It wasn't too specific. To me, it seemed pretty general. Nothing like my Gail reading. I mean some things are similar to me, but my reading just seemed a little general as far as due date and conception. I mean she gave me the 4th year as far as conception. Well I am going into my forth year and she knew that. I guess I just didn't feel it with her. Here is my reading and you tell me. I also attached what I emailed her so you can see what information I already provided as that is what she asked for. What i feel are close I highlighted in red.

Ok i keep being told the fourth year , so what i feel is that you will conceive at around the fourth year of trying , i do see a successful pregnancy , i just feel its taking a lot longer than planned in a sense , just a bit more persistence, i feel you are very determined and persistent though , and i don't see you giving up although of course there will have been times where you have felt this way. I want to mention a lot of regret in a sense and sadness from the losses , but a lot of encouragement coming from spirit that things aren't always going to be that way, at the moment i'm getting a j month , if they are more precise with what one it is i will bring that in, ok its july lol they answered when i asked , that's a first lol, ok any way there's a really funny woman in spirit as well,although i'm seeing a question mark above her head in a sense so she's not giving much away lol she wants me to figure her out.Ok i want to mention where i feel this baby will be a girly , and i keep seeing a very black or dark colour of thick hair.Ok i want to say that you have your reservations about psychics and readings etc, but i feel that some of what they say and the words etc give you some hope.I want to say that at times you close your self and your emotions off, how you feel is private to you and a few close people that you can trust in a sense, you are a very warm hearted person though and like to help others with their problems.

Ok i'm going to chose three cards for you now as well

The first card is Integrity
I want to mention that you have a lot of beliefs and influences linked to ttc , i want to say that i feel you have a lot lof love and support around you , i want to say that i keep being shown light in dark times in a sense , you always keep hope around you no matter what happens.

The second card is Manifestation power
The card is showing me where you have more link to spirit than you feel , you are gifted in a sense as are we all, i want to mention where spirit offer you a lot of help and support,and you can used this in a sense, i want to say that you are going to get your desired out come , i still keep being shown this little girl, and i want to mention a tower of strength with her as well.

The third card is release
This is showing me where you have to let go of any troubles or past thoughts , that you feel may have an impact on what you are striving towards, move forwards and focus on what you are going to have ahead of you. I want to mention where you never have to forget , you just have to focus on now and what's coming.

I hope this was ok for you
If you have any questions please do ask
sandra
xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 11:58:45 -0400

Here is a picture taken in March of this year of me and my husband. We have been TTC now for 3 years with 4 losses. I have 3 children from a previous marriage ages 21, 19, and 17. I had a tubal reversal in 2007. We both have had several test done and all came back perfect. My DOB is 02/25/1972 and my husbands is 03/24/1977. We have been married 9 years. Do you see us having a successful pregnancy with a healthy baby anytime soon?

Hey ladies out of curiosity, how long does a gail reading take to come through? I know it says 12 hours to 72 hours but I'm feeling a little impatient (how bad of me)

love xx

I got mine back within a few hours. She was very prompt. Good luck! :hugs:

Thank you :)

*is waiting* ... hope it comes soon... won't be able to check my email for like ...28 hours haha.. :(

hope you get it soon hun!!!! this cycle ahs gone so quick ive not been stressed at all all thanks to you lot and our excitement for these readings af due tomoro!!! hoping she doesnt come but if she does im ready to battle my predicted bfp cycle!!

Hey ladies out of curiosity, how long does a gail reading take to come through? I know it says 12 hours to 72 hours but I'm feeling a little impatient (how bad of me)

love xx

oi orderd mine friday night i think it was and received it this morn

I just got my gail reading... :)

In brief;

I hide alot of my own emotions for the sake of caring and worrying about my partner and at times I feel drained by this (Again, very very true)

Spirit is a little reluctant to give a conception time, but I'll be pregnant by September, anytime from July till the end of August. It will be a boy. People around me worry about me so I have to relax and be calm and remember I will have children That last bit is so true, mostly from one of my better friends

October 2012 pregnant again with a girl, linked to the name Charlotte Funnily enough this morning when sending a message to my friend who is currently travelling around Europe and thinking about how much I need her here, was thinking of naming a daughter after her and this is her name...

Awwww. I quite liked her reading, so detailed. She also said something about a spirit of a lady, who sends a lovely smile, no message, just wishes me well... I'm very into genealogy and have traced all of my family tree so I'm going to dig a little into the age given and see if any ancestors died that young, lol...

Makes me wanna get one of the more expensive readings... :| OH would KILL me... lol

So, Between July/August, and a boy, then October 2012 for a girl...

In brief;

I hide alot of my own emotions for the sake of caring and worrying about my partner and at times I feel drained by this (Again, very very true)

Spirit is a little reluctant to give a conception time, but I'll be pregnant by September, anytime from July till the end of August. It will be a boy. People around me worry about me so I have to relax and be calm and remember I will have children That last bit is so true, mostly from one of my better friends

October 2012 pregnant again with a girl, linked to the name Charlotte Funnily enough this morning when sending a message to my friend who is currently travelling around Europe and thinking about how much I need her here, was thinking of naming a daughter after her and this is her name...

Awwww. I quite liked her reading, so detailed. She also said something about a spirit of a lady, who sends a lovely smile, no message, just wishes me well... I'm very into genealogy and have traced all of my family tree so I'm going to dig a little into the age given and see if any ancestors died that young, lol...

Makes me wanna get one of the more expensive readings... :| OH would KILL me... lol

i loved ,my reading from gail all sop true and with such little info given to her about me she is definatly a true psycic

In brief;

aww awesome reading hun i did like my gail reading too :D

Well i got a reading from physchicmary on ebay and here it is:

I can see you will fall pregnant in the next 18-24 months and have a healthy baby boy . i can see you will have one more child after your little boy , you will fall pregnant again when your little boy is 2 year old with a healthy baby girl .I'm 100% Positive regarding this reading . thank you for letting me give you this lovely news and i hope you are pleased . please email back if you need anything else answered or explained love Mary.

So it looks like the boys are now in the lead for me :lol:
Would have liked her to be a bit more specific on the date of conception tho... 18-24 months is kind of 'out there'

Well i got a reading from physchicmary on ebay and here it is:

I can see you will fall pregnant in the next 18-24 months and have a healthy baby boy . i can see you will have one more child after your little boy , you will fall pregnant again when your little boy is 2 year old with a healthy baby girl .I'm 100% Positive regarding this reading . thank you for letting me give you this lovely news and i hope you are pleased . please email back if you need anything else answered or explained love Mary.

So it looks like the boys are now in the lead for me :lol:
Would have liked her to be a bit more specific on the date of conception tho... 18-24 months is kind of 'out there'
that was a bit of a let down anyone could tell you that:dohh:

Well just to give Sandra the benefit of the doubt, I emailed her asking if she could clarify her reading a little more. I am looking forward to her response.

I emailed her back to see if she could be a little more specific :rolleyes: and she replied straight away saying that things often change so she doesn't like to state an exact time but is 99% certain it will be before this December!

Happy :) ish lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->