• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hi ladies, been reading thro this from start to finish....

Anyone know if gail has got anyone wrong? ive not heard of her getting a wrong result as yet?? i noticed pinksnowball she said this month has anyone heard if she was correct with her?

Being nosey really, ive had a reading from gail, jenny renny and Anne-Marie and all of them say august 2010 conception, Anne- Marie said girl and gail and jenny said boy, gail also sees a girl in 2013.

Im so not sure wether to beleive in this yet, i guess out of them all i preferred gails reading! jenny i see has been wrong a fair bit.... i guess im just scouting to see if gail has been wrong yet! lol

Good luck everyone xx

i love my gail reading. been my favorite so far.

jenny gave me a :bfp: time of may, which i knew was wrong because i haven't even seen DH since march.

cherri also gave me a :bfp: of may, so wrong again.

seren gave me an august :bfp: which could be true, but only if it takes me forever to test positive on an HPT, as i see DH the end of june during my fertile time.

gail gave me a :bfp: before the end of july, which is spot on.

So I got another reading today :blush:

Anne-Marie: Conceive or BFP June 2010 (boy) woo hooo :)

I went to the toilet today and there was something clinging to the edge of it. I know this will sound really groooos but it was like Mucus with some blood in it. Ok.....this is gross too but I had to analyse it so I took it from the edge and it was cold so I figured it must have come out of me at some point. I swear it was like that slime that you get in those pots that you play with when a kid. A bit like snot but very much cumpier and denser. It was slightly clear but with flex of blood in it. It freaked me out. It must have been clinging to the edge for a few days as it was kinda inside the bowl so I was lucky to even see it. The only reason I did was because I was wiping the toilet and cleaning it. So this is very spooky. I have an idea what it is but I don't want to get over excited. It goes with the spotting I've had which has now stopped. I've been a bitch lately and have dull cramps and crying a lot. I have no idea what's going on. Is my body playing tricks with me because if so that's not fair. My bb's are still very heavy and when I wake up they cause so much pain. The right one was the start of it all which great heavy and like a cocunut and hurt like mad!, then the left one started flaring up. They both feel hot and tingle. I have a strange craping feeling just inside my belly button. All these things are what is very different about me. Oh and spots now...which I never get until AF. Craps in my legs too.

I went to the toilet today and there was something clinging to the edge of it. I know this will sound really groooos but it was like Mucus with some blood in it. Ok.....this is gross too but I had to analyse it so I took it from the edge and it was cold so I figured it must have come out of me at some point. I swear it was like that slime that you get in those pots that you play with when a kid. A bit like snot but very much cumpier and denser. It was slightly clear but with flex of blood in it. It freaked me out. It must have been clinging to the edge for a few days as it was kinda inside the bowl so I was lucky to even see it. The only reason I did was because I was wiping the toilet and cleaning it. So this is very spooky. I have an idea what it is but I don't want to get over excited. It goes with the spotting I've had which has now stopped. I've been a bitch lately and have dull cramps and crying a lot. I have no idea what's going on. Is my body playing tricks with me because if so that's not fair. My bb's are still very heavy and when I wake up they cause so much pain. The right one was the start of it all which great heavy and like a cocunut and hurt like mad!, then the left one started flaring up. They both feel hot and tingle. I have a strange craping feeling just inside my belly button. All these things are what is very different about me. Oh and spots now...which I never get until AF. Craps in my legs too.
ive been like that this mth too hun had the sam cm this morn was like clear putty with a bit of orangy red in it

Thanks Never - I was pleasantly surprised to get that month. It only took 20 mins for her to get back to me!

I suspect o ovd early as nothing yet. CBFM is low and OPK is getting a blue line and getting darker day by day. Last month CBFM went high before I got a LH peak on OPK. But then again I could be ov late, but I have had spotting and then this and I never get those things

do you chart missy? i don't understand how you girls don't..i would go nuts without it!

No I just use CBFM and OPK but only started using it CD8 for CBFM and CD14 for OPK

:cry::D just got my gail reading my god that was spooky not going to post it all but my god is she good

I do see late June early July, as the date for this, and I am shown a baby boy from this conception to be born 2011, all well with this, and a very bouncing healthy baby boy, I feel others around him will almost worship this child and he will never be short of willing baby sitters!

I then see 2 girl ahead for you which are twins, I see them also with very dark, long curly hair, beautiful looking, and I see the conception for them as September 2012

wow Lindsey that sounds wonderful....yay your BFP is coming very very soon hun....:happydance:

I just got my gail reading... :)

In brief;

I hide alot of my own emotions for the sake of caring and worrying about my partner and at times I feel drained by this (Again, very very true)

Spirit is a little reluctant to give a conception time, but I'll be pregnant by September, anytime from July till the end of August. It will be a boy. People around me worry about me so I have to relax and be calm and remember I will have children That last bit is so true, mostly from one of my better friends

October 2012 pregnant again with a girl, linked to the name Charlotte Funnily enough this morning when sending a message to my friend who is currently travelling around Europe and thinking about how much I need her here, was thinking of naming a daughter after her and this is her name...

Awwww. I quite liked her reading, so detailed. She also said something about a spirit of a lady, who sends a lovely smile, no message, just wishes me well... I'm very into genealogy and have traced all of my family tree so I'm going to dig a little into the age given and see if any ancestors died that young, lol...

Makes me wanna get one of the more expensive readings... :| OH would KILL me... lol

So, Between July/August, and a boy, then October 2012 for a girl...

sounds awesome hun....its always wonderful reading others readings to...thanks for sharing...:hugs:

Frogger - would mind adding Anne-Marie: Boy June'10 to my list please :) Currently late for AF, so all my predictions could be correct if I test +ve at the end of the week (hopefully!)

Frogger - would mind adding Anne-Marie: Boy June'10 to my list please :) Currently late for AF, so all my predictions could be correct if I test +ve at the end of the week (hopefully!)

got your information added hun....oh I'm hoping and praying that you get your BFP this cycle...:happydance::happydance:

frogger - e-mailed her sat, am going to again if i don't hear from her by the end of the day.

Morning Ladies,

6dpo today and counting he he he! Have oodles of positive symptons for such an early time after ov (have been getting since 4dpo and I dont normally!) Feeling positive but also feeling anxious and a little scared.........I mean am predict in the next summer mths my BFP and I am thrilled,excited and a little scared at the prospect!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->