**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

That bus mad needs a slap if you ask me and the council are just ridiculous these days.

My Mia Angel Spell came today. I have put 6 silver coins under my stairs and tomorrow I have to light my candle in front of my mirror and chant this weird spell and then look to the west where the sun sets and do another weird chanting of a spell but it all seems very real!

I have to eat oranges and lots of them!

I have put my quartz stone on my bedside cabinet and I am wearing my quartz braceless and pendant. I will be pregnant in no time at all! I HAVE TO THINK POSITIVE SO THAT THE UNIVERSE RECEIVES MY POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND THEN I GET POSITIVE THINGS BACK!!!
I'M POSITIVE!
POSITIVE
I'M GOING TO GET PREGNANT!!!
WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

ive been feeling much more positve since i did my spell too have my bracelet on all the time

I am worried now because I can't abide anything on me at night so I just took them off because I have my jimjams on ready for bed. I will wear them as soon as I get up though. Do you even wear them in bed Lindsey? And Madly did you/do you wear them in bed also?

yep i do alough the pendant i going to have to take off tonight as i keep loosing it in the bed been a right fidget the past few nights

Lindsey we have to keep thinking positive. No more doom and gloom. We can do this!!! Did you do the candle thing and the silver coin thing too? x

yeh we have the coins under our matress as cant get in the loft and cant get under out stairs lol

We have a cupboard underneath our stairs so I have put them there in a sandwich bag. haha :haha:

That bus mad needs a slap if you ask me and the council are just ridiculous these days.

My Mia Angel Spell came today. I have put 6 silver coins under my stairs and tomorrow I have to light my candle in front of my mirror and chant this weird spell and then look to the west where the sun sets and do another weird chanting of a spell but it all seems very real!

I have put my quartz stone on my bedside cabinet and I am wearing my quartz braceless and pendant. I will be pregnant in no time at all! I HAVE TO THINK POSITIVE SO THAT THE UNIVERSE RECEIVES MY POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND THEN I GET POSITIVE THINGS BACK!!!
I'M POSITIVE!
POSITIVE
WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

ive been feeling much more positve since i did my spell too have my bracelet on all the time

I am worried now because I can't abide anything on me at night so I just took them off because I have my jimjams on ready for bed. I will wear them as soon as I get up though. Do you even wear them in bed Lindsey? And Madly did you/do you wear them in bed also?

yep i do alough the pendant i going to have to take off tonight as i keep loosing it in the bed been a right fidget the past few nights

I can't stand anything against me in bed except OH haha sorry ....but I had to say that......:blush::rofl:

No but really I hate any jewellery in bed. But....to compromise I have put them next to my quartz stone on my bedside cabinet

I'M POSITIVE!
POSITIVE

I can't stand anything against me in bed except OH haha sorry ....but I had to say that......:blush::rofl:

No but really I hate any jewellery in bed. But....to compromise I have put them next to my quartz stone on my bedside cabinet

u culkd put them under pillow too

I did my part of the spell with the candle etc and I put the coins under our mattress in the centre because our loft is DS bedroom :lol: and we dont really have an under the stairs cupboard! I also put my rose quartz spell cast stone permanently under the mattress but on my side of the bed :thumbup: I wore my spell cast fertility charm on a necklace around my neck during the day only but took if off after I changed into my jimjams wether that be late aft or evening.....I only wore it out of the house and of course I ate oodles of oranges :)

ps I am still sleeping with both items under our mattress and wearing my charm.....I dont even think DH knows about the coins or stone :rofl: he will get a shock when we flip the mattress.....hes not a believer so I didnt tell him I had enough pma for the two of us anyway :)

I did my part of the spell with the candle etc and I put the coins under our mattress in the centre because our loft is DS bedroom :lol: and we dont really have an under the stairs cupboard! I also put my rose quartz spell cast stone permanently under the mattress but on my side of the bed :thumbup: I wore my spell cast fertility charm on a necklace around my neck during the day only but took if off after I changed into my jimjams wether that be late aft or evening.....I only wore it out of the house and of course I ate oodles of oranges :)

What about your quartz bracelet?

time for bed for me i am pooped not been sleeping well at all at night been too hot n cant get comfy:nope: sleep well ladies xx

night night linds hon :kiss:

I didnt buy a bracelet hon but I would treat it in the same way as I did my chain pendant only wear when out of the house :thumbup:

ps I am still sleeping with both items under our mattress and wearing my charm.....I dont even think DH knows about the coins or stone :rofl: he will get a shock when we flip the mattress.....hes not a believer so I didnt tell him I had enough pma for the two of us anyway :)

Ok I have to get this right lol. So you are sleeping with the silver coins underneath the middle of your mattress, then you have your quartz stone on your side underneath your mattress. You wear your quartz charm on a chain during the day and when you go out but take it off during the night when you get into your jammas and the bracelet? I know about the oranges. I have been eating them like they are going out of fashion. Tescos think I'm a weirdo because my trolley is full of the things!!!!:haha:

I will always be here ladies.....not to rub your noses in it thought :cry: I will go if you want me too :shrug: I just want to continue to support my girls like they supported me....wont be happy until you ladies make it to 1st tri :)

Ok I have to get this right lol. So you are sleeping with the silver coins underneath the middle of your mattress, then you have your quartz stone on your side underneath your mattress. You wear your quartz charm on a chain during the day and when you go out but take it off during the night when you get into your jammas and the bracelet? I know about the oranges. I have been eating them like they are going out of fashion. Tescos think I'm a weirdo because my trolley is full of the things!!!!:haha:

:thumbup: spot on hon!

Night Lindsey...but I want you as my ttc buddy. I will be yours xxx

I haven't had a spell done but I wore crystals for a while (it's quite natural for me to do so I'm a firm believer in crystal healing so I have many), but i've misplaced mine now. :(

I need ttc buddies too.

Goddddamit, this genenalogy is stressing me out tonight but I won't give up.

I wish I good be more positive about ttc like you ladies but all i can think in my head is 'never gonna happen never gonna hapen'... negativity is my biggest flaw.

And Madly, if you go, we'll send out a search party and force you back :D

You need to take your silver coins out of the mattress now you are preggars Madly. It says so on her instructions :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->