• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Morning girls... well i am officially addicted. I want a from Anne Marie now - how can i get hold of her?
x

Thanks Never - I was pleasantly surprised to get that month. It only took 20 mins for her to get back to me!

hun you look like you had a implantation dip on 8 dpo and it looks like your temps are going up higher that could mean that you did get your BFP I seen that you have already tested and got a negative but maybe if you test now you would get it...woohoo heres hoping to see your BFP this cycle...:happydance:

frogger - e-mailed her sat, am going to again if i don't hear from her by the end of the day.

I would hun just let her know your on this group and you have seen where others have had to email her and that should help with getting it...she was real nice when I emailed her and got right on it that day...so I'm hoping that she will get right on yours today to hun...:thumbup:

Morning Ladies,

6dpo today and counting he he he! Have oodles of positive symptons for such an early time after ov (have been getting since 4dpo and I dont normally!) Feeling positive but also feeling anxious and a little scared.........I mean am predict in the next summer mths my BFP and I am thrilled,excited and a little scared at the prospect!!!!!!!!

hun I'm hoping and praying for you also to get your BFP this cycle gosh that would be soooo awesome to start getting the BFP's that gail has perdicted...:happydance:

morning ladies just stopping by to say hi and head to work now..I will check back later this afternoon after work hope you all have a wonderful day today...:hugs:

hiya ladies no sign of af for me as of yet!! hoping i get al my predictions wrong lol!!

i had a reply to send her a photo and questions which i did but otherwise nothing!

yes, same here. she told me when i e-mailed her checking in on saturday that i would have a reading by sunday, but it's wednesday now

what the hell..my e-mail came back! this is only the 3rd time i've mailed her..not like i'm harassing her!

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:
Remote host said: 550 SC-004 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. A block has been placed against your IP address because we have received complaints concerning mail coming from that IP address. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your"

what the hell..my e-mail came back! this is only the 3rd time i've mailed her..not like i'm harassing her!

<[email protected]>:
Remote host said: 550 SC-004 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. A block has been placed against your IP address because we have received complaints concerning mail coming from that IP address. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your"

from what ive read about sandra so far im definatly not going to be going to here why on earth would they compalin of ur ip?

<[email protected]>:

wat the hell!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"