**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I like black too but I always think about dog hairs lol... Yes its Bedfordshire for me too girls....NIGHTY NIGHT! or Nos Da as they say in Wales or Hailega Nacht as they say in Germany or is that Holy Night hmmmmm. Oh well. Night anyway hehe.:flower::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

I like black too but I always think about dog hairs lol... Yes its Bedfordshire for me too girls....NIGHTY NIGHT! or Nos Da as they say in Wales or Hailega Nacht as they say in Germany or is that Holy Night hmmmmm. Oh well. Night anyway hehe.:flower::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

its cats hairs thats my prob lol

evening ladies im getting really nervouse got job interview tomoz cant decide what to wear thinking of going town in the morning and getting this just cant decide on the colour gonna wear it with leggins

Lindsey I love the black one hun...:winkwink:

Afternoon lovelies, feeling a bit poo today. :(

When I get my bus after work there is always the same lady there with her daughter, and she's about 5 months pregnant now, and I saw her smoking.

Last week I counted 5 woman smoking. I don't understand it.

I know it really bothers me to see women smoking while their pregnant...:shrug:

They may as well give the baby a cigarette once it's born! It's terrible. I don't smoke but even if I did I would give in to TTC or if I found out I was pregnant x

a friend of mine well havent seen her since my wedding but she did coke when pregnant with her son, and then last year smoked fags and weed while pregnant with baby kiara:growlmad:

Thats nasty! Did she have any complications? Were the babies ok? x

I was a social smoker, but I've stopped that now. If you can't be bothered to quit smoking during pregnancy, don't get pregnant!! I understand it's a habbit but like said previously, may as well just give your baby a fag when they are born!! But I do understand it's hard, I just thik if you want a baby so much then you'd give it up? just for nine months!! Completely rages me lol.

Ladies I had the most wonderful dream, I'd had a baby Boy and my dad was picking me up from the hospital and I was holding him in the car but then my alarm woke me up :(

Faer - Awww that so cute! hehe

I had a similar dream about a baby girl and I keep seeing her almond shapes eyes...they were blue.

Baby dreams are lovely aren't they!

:wave: Ladies

Well I am back after a little break b/c we have all being :sick: esp DS and DH :(

MissyMoo hon I love the F**k it plan :thumbup: it worked for us :)

Faerie hon sorry to hear you have had a cold too and hoping you have caught that eggy :kiss:

Linds hon so sorry to hear the :witch: still hasnt landed :( sending you lots of goodluck for your interview and I would go with the black dress I agree with faerie black has a slimming effect :)

frogger hon how are you? how are things going?

Smoking in pregnancy irks me too :growlmad: we took DS to the hospital last month and his clinic is in the same corridor as the antenatal and labour suites and uses the same entrance. We were waiting for the taxi after his app and this lady who was heavily pregnant waddles past lighting up a ciggy....it really infuriates me and of all places outside the door near the antenatal clinic some women have no shame!

hey all how are you ladies? im off out to my bessys soon doesnt look like they moving to scotland now:happydance: gonna have a chinky chowmain and a good old natter

Evening Lindsey and Faer - I'm having a night in with a a tescos indian takeaway and cuddling my doggies. What more could a girl want!! haha

Evening Lindsey and Faer - I'm having a night in with a a tescos indian takeaway and cuddling my doggies. What more could a girl want!! haha

i just got in from my mates and lushay bless her was so so hyper would not leave me alone kept tiptoeing over to steal my prawn crakers lol

Hey ladies, I will be away this weekend, hope you're all well and chat sunday night xxx

well no af for me yet again and have ewcm once again im going to london monday but tuesday im getting on the phone and getting me an apointment with my doc:growlmad:

Hi faer have a nice weekend see you when you get back babes!

Hi Lindsey yes get on the phone and get some results...go girl go!! x

Hi faer have a nice weekend see you when you get back babes!

Hi Lindsey yes get on the phone and get some results...go girl go!! x

going to demand clomid they cant say this is stress i been reading online and all signs point to pcos

Don't take no for an answer! Be STRONG!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Don't take no for an answer! Be STRONG!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

oh im not im going to MY doctor hes known me since i was 7 and im going to tell him everything only problem is i havent any charts could show him some from last few cycles maybe where they were dodgy :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->