**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Don't worry about charts Lindsey....I wouldn't. Just get help. xxx

I've never charted. I could do and I even have the stuff to do it but I never have bothered. lol

My doctor never even asked me about charting.

Don't worry about charts Lindsey....I wouldn't. Just get help. xxx

I've never charted. I could do and I even have the stuff to do it but I never have bothered. lol

My doctor never even asked me about charting.

wish i had docs like that! mine arent willing to help me without any proof i just want this cycle overe with and on to the next

I went over there once to look at a horse. Just for the day. lol. Didn't buy it

https://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac303/aisling-09/cute%20pics/Hi.gif

Hi Ladies, how are you all doing today?....so how was your weekend?...well I'm home out of work again due to my neck & spine hurting bad:cry: I go to the orthopeditic doctor tomorrow to see what they say about surgery but I'm home today not feeling well so I will be checking in here to see how you all are doing....I will try my best to get the first page updated soon:coffee: just bare with me please and if any new updates please let me know...thanks ladies...have a great one...:hugs:

Hi there frogger sorry you're not well and you must be in real pain. Don't feel pressured into getting the front page done. I had to stop doing mine remember. It all just got too much and I work from home! lol xxx

Hi there frogger sorry you're not well and you must be in real pain. Don't feel pressured into getting the front page done. I had to stop doing mine remember. It all just got too much and I work from home! lol xxx

thanks hun...so what do you do from home with work?..I wish I could work from home...its raining here today what is your weather like there Missy?

Hi ladies,

I hope you girls dont mind me dropping in like this, but ive been following your thread for some time. I had readings done by STAR, GAIL, AND ELAINE, there all predicted OCT 2010. Its only Gail who said SEPT - OCT, and 2 days ago, when i was only 10 dpo, i get my BFP:happydance::happydance:.

I just wanted to share my experience with you as i know your looking close at prediction. I like to wish you all alot of luck and success in getting those BFP.:kiss::hugs::thumbup:

Congrats tigger

hey ladies i'm hoooome. OH has put the heating on so i'm all toasty. I'm around 7dpo (technically anywhere between 8dpo and 6 dpo). i have horrible heartburn, but telling myself toooo early.

I am testing on sat, it'll be bteween 12dpo and 10 dpo, mainly because I am going out with work colleagues and if I have been successful this month, I don't want to taint it with alcohol!! I'll use a SD test, if it's negative, I'll know I'm out.

Would love for one of my readings to come true so they haven't all been a waste of money :(

had predictions from psychic star gail and jenny all sept conceive, bfp oct - cheated got bfp sept:happydance:

:wave: hey linds hon how are you?

confused and fed up lol i think maybe just maybe yesterday was the real deal ov wise had the worst pain ever had me doubled over and was drenched down below in ewcm and hardly anything today. how are you abd the bubba ?

I hope its ov at long last hon :hugs: sounds painful so hopefully was all for a reason!

We are doing well....constipation and :sick:ness right now so my tummy is not happy but looking forward to my 1st scan next tuesday :)

I hope its ov at long last hon :hugs: sounds painful so hopefully was all for a reason!

We are doing well....constipation and :sick:ness right now so my tummy is not happy but looking forward to my 1st scan next tuesday :)

i was ment to ring docs this morn but slept in was so tired after yesterday ive said it b4 and im saying it again i HATE LONDON lol gonna try ring docs in morn and get an apointment and not leaving the office until i get a referal to oxford

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->