**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

How much is psychic star again....? Haha... pay day... must... not .... be ... tempted...

Oh and also, horrible horrible heartburn today, starting to notice it every month after OV though :(

Linds I hope it was OV hun. Madly, bet you're dead excited about scans :D

NandO1... CONGRATS!!!!

Gail was spot on for me hon....she predicted july/august! I got my :bfp: in july but unfortunately had a m/c :cry: however we concieved again the following cycle and are currently near ending 1st tri :) She predicts a girl though and all my other predictions have been a boy so regards sex we will have to see if she is correct or not :shrug:

awww cool
she said baby girl b4 xmas and twin boys oct 2013 and that i wont know until im far gone....well ill be bloody checking me thinks haha

She was wrong for me :(

Ladies I've had my results from my bloods, everything is fine. My OH had his results just over the phone from the same docotr, and she confirms everything is fine and she can't see no reason why we won't conceive. She's sending us all the paper work to get done so we can be referred to a SF... I can't believe how helpful she has been with us, because I read everyday different ladies struggling to get help from doctors, I feel well lucky.

I'm much calmer now, knowing that OH is fine, I was so worried that all his smoking would have affected him!

So... Psychic star... should I or shouldn't I ladies??

She was wrong for me :(

Ladies I've had my results from my bloods, everything is fine. My OH had his results just over the phone from the same docotr, and she confirms everything is fine and she can't see no reason why we won't conceive. She's sending us all the paper work to get done so we can be referred to a SF... I can't believe how helpful she has been with us, because I read everyday different ladies struggling to get help from doctors, I feel well lucky.

I'm much calmer now, knowing that OH is fine, I was so worried that all his smoking would have affected him!

So... Psychic star... should I or shouldn't I ladies??

do!:hugs:

Can't believe I just did that hahaha... I should not be allowed to be paid!!

I hope she says something wonderful

Can't believe I just did that hahaha... I should not be allowed to be paid!!

I hope she says something wonderful

she did for me lol and she kinda got the date right she did say if wasnt connected with my cycke then its somethign significant and thats the day i got my interview

Ok, details sent... Lol... Goddamit!! I need to refrain.

Heard anything from your interview?

Eek, well fingers crossed ladie. I'm off now, it's soooo cold. :( xxx

Great news faerie that your dr has been so helpful :) and of course for OH`s cool :spermy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->