**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hey ladies hope ur all well
i think i may be around 2- 3 dpo today only think but more sure then i have ever been this cycle lol nope ignore that check out the ticker ladies:D

I dont think I have ever been so pleased about the :witch: landing for you hon :kiss: does the start of your cycle fall into line with any of your readings :dance: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I am so excited!

I dont think I have ever been so pleased about the :witch: landing for you hon :kiss: does the start of your cycle fall into line with any of your readings :dance: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I am so excited!

i know me neither! even tho its so painfull im still happy lol dont feel broken anymore nope next prediction is for late december:dohh: just going to try dtd as much as we can and hope we catch the eggy or two:haha:

LINDS!!! Yeeessss!! I am so happy for you!! Hahaha. Tell her to stay away from me this week lol.

I was SOOOO temped to buy tests today, but refrained. I'm buying some tomorrow to use saturday morning.

I ACHE all over, but I think it may be because it's been so cold? So... as usually, Symptom Spotting!!

I have always suffered from acne, but the past two years or so it has calmed down and I now use Duac (a topical lotion - it doesn't affect ttc). The last few days, I have a horrible outbreak on my chin, lots of little ones!! I feel hideous, but a little positive about it? Like I said, this never happens anymore, I mean during my teens it was horrible, but it's been fine until now, and I always used to get big cysts on my chin. Maybe I'm just more hormonal this month?

Heartburn/Acid, for the past week, mainly in the afternoon - but I've noticed this for a few months after Ov.

Veiny boobs - but again, this is regular after OV now.

Back ache/Muscle cramps - But I'm blaming this on the cold!

Addiction to Gregs cheese and onion pastys... ladies, I HATE onions... lol

I KNOW it's not my month, so I've given everything except the cheese and onion pastys a reason! Oh and TMI, but my urine smells really strong?! Even when I've dranked loads and recently been.... And It's been frequent, but mainly in the mornings? Weird.

I want the weekend to be over with... So I either have AF or a BFP on monday... I hate the waiting part, these last few days are always the worst. Sorry for the essay girls!

OH... and also, in my dream, I went to the toilet, and bled really lightly, and dark brown/pink and kept telling OH "Omg, implantation bleed!!" Over and over again... Hahaha

Am waiting for my reading from Star... how long does she take?

OH... and also, in my dream, I went to the toilet, and bled really lightly, and dark brown/pink and kept telling OH "Omg, implantation bleed!!" Over and over again... Hahaha

Am waiting for my reading from Star... how long does she take?

it took a ew days for mine but trust me its worth that wait

It's been two days and I'm soooo excited for it... lol. Need some PMA.. Will DIE if she says this cycle but I know she won't lol

Linds!! Does this mean you can go soctors and they can do tests on you now?

Linds!! Does this mean you can go soctors and they can do tests on you now?

it does but they days i need the tests im away in germany :dohh: so going to continue withmy macca until next cycle then get to the quacks

Ahhh. Bet you're dead excited bout Germany. Gosh you must be feeling relieved!! Sorry it wasn't a BFP but I'm so happy AF FINALLY showed her wicked face

Ahhh. Bet you're dead excited bout Germany. Gosh you must be feeling relieved!! Sorry it wasn't a BFP but I'm so happy AF FINALLY showed her wicked face

im nervouse about germany lol hardly speak any german , petrafied of flying and have to be at the airport at 5AM what means we ahve to get the coach at 3AM!!! THAT TIME SHOULD BE BANNED!:ban:

Hahaha, awww. Are you still gonna try and see docs out there?

Not anymore no im going to try a cycle on my own first as wont be able to get an apointment such shirt notice. i LOVE this macca im on im sure as hell i wouldnt be bleeding if it wasnt for that stuff lol

OMG ... I haven;t even finished reading stars reading yet I had to post this!!!

"I do feel that
you are a happy positive lady but as the months have passed I feel that you
had started to lose some of your sparkle but I do connect with this being
past as I feel that the month of September brought you some positivity and I
do feel that this may be connected to tests and treatments that you may have
been taking , I do honestly feel that any medical tests will show that there
is no underlying problem with you conceiving
"

NO WAY... I love her alread!! She could never have known that!!!

OMG ... I haven;t even finished reading stars reading yet I had to post this!!!

"I do feel that
you are a happy positive lady but as the months have passed I feel that you
had started to lose some of your sparkle but I do connect with this being
past as I feel that the month of September brought you some positivity and I
do feel that this may be connected to tests and treatments that you may have
been taking , I do honestly feel that any medical tests will show that there
is no underlying problem with you conceiving
"

NO WAY... I love her alread!! She could never have known that!!!

told you you would love her!:hugs:

I am shocked!! What a lovely reading, gave me that PMA I needed!

She says; "I would love to say that I see strongly a conception this month but I am going to say November 27th 2010 for positive results that are shown to me around you"

Maybe I'm going to conceive this month, but maybe it'll be a chem and thats why End of November is more likely?? I'M going to work out my dates now!! Ladies, this is a wonderful reading!

Well, maybe I have conceived this month?? But it's a chem?? ... Omg... gonna check dates. I was actually getting tingles reading it!

Oh and she sees a dark haired little boy head full of hair... all my brothers (6 of them!) were born with head full of dark hair, it's quite a family thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->