**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I am shocked!! What a lovely reading, gave me that PMA I needed!

She says; "I would love to say that I see strongly a conception this month but I am going to say November 27th 2010 for positive results that are shown to me around you"

Maybe I'm going to conceive this month, but maybe it'll be a chem and thats why End of November is more likely?? I'M going to work out my dates now!! Ladies, this is a wonderful reading!a
Well, maybe I have conceived this month?? But it's a chem?? ... Omg... gonna check dates. I was actually getting tingles reading it!

Oh and she sees a dark haired little boy head full of hair... all my brothers (6 of them!) were born with head full of dark hair, it's quite a family thing!
awwwww yay :hugs: ive just emailed her back wondering why i only got late december when everyone else is getting specific dates

Ok SO, this AF is due around the 5th, my next AF is due around halloween, and then my next one is due around November 27th!!!! No way!! I gave her no dates, I didn't tell her how long we'd been trying or anything about tests!! :D

:wohoo: I hope she is right for both of you ladies :) it was too late for me to get a reading from her but I feel she would have no doubt been correct too :thumbup:

i think maybe nobody knows when il get mine as nobody gives me a proper date where as others get specific dates

eeek just mailed her and got a reply back

Hi Lindsey , that’s great news about the new cycle started , we knew it would , and how did your interview go ? I did see a date but wasn’t sure if I should give it you and put any pressure on your date , but I will pass it on lol its Christmas day !!! 25th December , so merry Christmas xxx could I just ask when you say everyone else has had a date do you mean friends that you know , if so thanks for passing my details on xx hope all goes well x Star x

Thats wicked!! You're going to have an amazing xmas!! Lots of BDing missy!! Hahaha :D

I've just had a reply from her, I asked her what she meant by she strongly sees a conception this month, but a positive in november, she said she's not sure! But she's lovely, this was a brilliant idea, lol.

Thats wicked!! You're going to have an amazing xmas!! Lots of BDing missy!! Hahaha :D

I've just had a reply from her, I asked her what she meant by she strongly sees a conception this month, but a positive in november, she said she's not sure! But she's lovely, this was a brilliant idea, lol.

she picked up on all my early mc i never said a word to her about them

I'm just shocked at what she said about tests and results in september and how positive i'd feel about them. i'm buying two tests tomorrow and i know i'm gonna end up taking one before work now!! lol

I'm just shocked at what she said about tests and results in september and how positive i'd feel about them. i'm buying two tests tomorrow and i know i'm gonna end up taking one before work now!! lol

lol i feel more positive with star then any oth the others

Hi girls mind if I join??

Jenny Renny predicted a BFP for me for Aug 2010 and also one for Sept 2010

I had a BFP in Aug and it resulted in early miscarriage :cry:

I then got another reading still predicting a BFP for Sept but I just came off AF which lasted 8 DAYS!!!!

So I am now waiting for OV.

Not sure whether to get another reading or not. What does Serendipity and Cheri cost??

GL!!! :dust:

I can't remember serendipitys cost, and my cheri was (but i waited for three months!!). Psychic star is my new favourite, she was spot on, I had tingles reading what she said, she couldn't have possibly known!

Sorry about your early miscarriage, Jenny got mine right in May but that was a miscarriage.

How do I get a reading from Psychic Star??

And thanks hun

GUTTED... I have been at work all afternoon, held my pee in so the test wouldn't be diluted, rush home, after sitting on the bus for 45 mins, do the test and the control line hasn't shown up!!!

There is the hint of a line on the test line, but now I can't take it seriously cause the test is faulty... Will have to wait until tomorrow

:( :( :(

GUTTED... I have been at work all afternoon, held my pee in so the test wouldn't be diluted, rush home, after sitting on the bus for 45 mins, do the test and the control line hasn't shown up!!!

There is the hint of a line on the test line, but now I can't take it seriously cause the test is faulty... Will have to wait until tomorrow

:( :( :(

:hugs: hun ive been to tesco and me some soy to take from today to day 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"