**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Ladies, that dodgey test from last night, I just checked it, the control line has appeared and there is a faint line in the test ...

But it was so dodgey? It might be an evap, but when I hold it close, I can't see it, I can only see it when I hold it at arms length, I can't tell if there is colour :(

Hi ladies, just thought I would drop in and let you know that ALL of my predictions have now officially been wrong :(
I really hope more bfps come your ways :hugs:

Ladies I got two faints today!! Very faint, but definetly pink!! And they came up before 10 mins, so not evaps. Camera is having trouble picking them up though :(

Little worried but excited all the same, psychic star said she strongly saw a conception this month, but i'll get a definite positive november 27th, leading to think one of two things; this is going to be a chem, or B) maybe the november 27th will be my first scan?? Would that be about twelve weeks? If I'm four weeks now?

Anyway, I'll be retesting in the morn, and retesting monday morn, if no AF monday, i'll call the docs. I hope this is it, I hope these aren't faulty tests and I hope my bean sticks!! Wish me luck girls

Ladies I got two faints today!! Very faint, but definetly pink!! And they came up before 10 mins, so not evaps. Camera is having trouble picking them up though :(

Little worried but excited all the same, psychic star said she strongly saw a conception this month, but i'll get a definite positive november 27th, leading to think one of two things; this is going to be a chem, or B) maybe the november 27th will be my first scan?? Would that be about twelve weeks? If I'm four weeks now?

Anyway, I'll be retesting in the morn, and retesting monday morn, if no AF monday, i'll call the docs. I hope this is it, I hope these aren't faulty tests and I hope my bean sticks!! Wish me luck girls

hun thats awesome that you got 2 faint lines....woohooo!!! congratulations do you have pics Iwould love to see them???....:happydance::happydance: who predicted this month for you hun>??

Lindsey hun I'm sooo happy that af finally showed her ugly face now to a fresh new cycle to ttc ....so happy for ya...:hugs:

Hi ladies, just thought I would drop in and let you know that ALL of my predictions have now officially been wrong :(
I really hope more bfps come your ways :hugs:

Hi hun sorry that all of your perdictions have been wrong have you emailed the psychics back to ask them if they see something new for you...I know that its free will hun things can alter what happens in one's future but if a psychic sees a conception then there will be one but it might not fall into the month that they picked first for ya...

hey frogger, psychic star said she strongly saw a conception this month (from an email end of sept) but i'd get a definite positive in november (bit worried) lol, Ruby said Oct/November and serendipity said Autumn, most like sept.

you can't really see them on pics, but i've inverted two pics and you can see the line. they are there in person trust me

I'm retesting in the morn, OH won't accept it until I'm officially late cause he doesn't wanna get excited and then upset again like last time.

Attachments

• IMG_5296[2].jpg
    IMG_5296[2].jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5300.jpg
    IMG_5300.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
hey frogger, psychic star said she strongly saw a conception this month (from an email end of sept) but i'd get a definite positive in november (bit worried) lol, Ruby said Oct/November and serendipity said Autumn, most like sept.

you can't really see them on pics, but i've inverted two pics and you can see the line. they are there in person trust me

I'm retesting in the morn, OH won't accept it until I'm officially late cause he doesn't wanna get excited and then upset again like last time.

id say thats a defo prego stripe:happydance:

Linds, I love pyschic star! She has been SPOT on!! I so hope she's right for you hunny!!

I can see the faint line hun its there...thats a BFP....woohoo!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

id say thats a defo prego stripe:happydance:

agreed with Lindsey 100%:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"