**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Thanks girls!! I'll be more confident tomorrow morning if it comes out darker/the same...

Omg, if it is negative tomorrow i'll be so heart broken!! I wanna add a ticker but I don't wanna be getting too into it lol

Thanks girls!! I'll be more confident tomorrow morning if it comes out darker/the same...

Omg, if it is negative tomorrow i'll be so heart broken!! I wanna add a ticker but I don't wanna be getting too into it lol

hun its going to show a :bfp: again in the morning ....soooo happy for you girl.....:hugs:

That is ABSOLUTELY a BFP by my book. Its hard to see pics with my dongle. But that is soooo easy to see. FX for a darker test tomorrow hunni!!!!

I took a test at 6am this morning, but I must be doing something wrong!! Lol... it's invalid again, no line on control line!! Goddamit!! I'm going to pee in a cup tomorrow, seems a safer option!

AF due tomorrow, had stomach pains but they weren't cramps, more like pinching? Will keep you updated :D

I took a test at 6am this morning, but I must be doing something wrong!! Lol... it's invalid again, no line on control line!! Goddamit!! I'm going to pee in a cup tomorrow, seems a safer option!

AF due tomorrow, had stomach pains but they weren't cramps, more like pinching? Will keep you updated :D

fingers crossed hunni alough what ever the result it means star hgas pciked up well with you hoping for the good kind of result tho:hugs:

:wohoo: I would def say :bfp: too faerie hon.....congrats :kiss:

Did you test again

Linds hon a xmas day :bfp: would be ssssssssssssoooooooooooooo amazing :)

:wave: frogger how are you hon?

WOOHOO!!! I love your new siggy....congratulations hun I'm soooooo happy for you....:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Did you test again

hey Hun,
I'm doing ok still having to take alot of pain meds for my neck & spine and left arm but hoping that after I get the 2nd injection on oct 13 it will all get better and I will not have to have surgery so please keep me in your prayers that the injections will work for me and not have to have surgery...:hugs: how are you feeling?..how is the pregnancy coming along hun I'm sooo happy for you....

Lindsey hun how are you feeling?..I see that you started taking soy....I wish I had taken it this cycle because now i'm on cycle day 33 and I haven't showed ovulation yet and when I take the soy I ovulate....but anyways I'm happy that your taking it....

Did you test again

hey Hun,
I'm doing ok still having to take alot of pain meds for my neck & spine and left arm but hoping that after I get the 2nd injection on oct 13 it will all get better and I will not have to have surgery so please keep me in your prayers that the injections will work for me and not have to have surgery...:hugs: how are you feeling?..how is the pregnancy coming along hun I'm sooo happy for you....

:hugs: so sorry you are still having pribs with your neck and spine and of course I will keep you in my prayers :kiss: I am doing ok lots of tiredness and :sick:ness still I was hoping it would pass by now or at least start to as I do feel so drained however I have a feeling its here for the duration :dohh: I have my 1st scan on tuesday and will get my 1st peak at beanie baby :wohoo: I am a little anxious, nervous but also excited :)

Frogger I noticed your halloween ticker :) I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE halloween I think I should be american because of my craziness for the celebration. I go all out and decor our house and the garden for the neighbourhood children.....Oliver loves to answer the door and gives out the choc and sweets :) I cant wait for this halloween :)

Lindsey hun how are you feeling?..I see that you started taking soy....I wish I had taken it this cycle because now i'm on cycle day 33 and I haven't showed ovulation yet and when I take the soy I ovulate....but anyways I'm happy that your taking it....

im mdoing ok super sore boobs from the soy tho lol and all in all not too bad symptoms more dry mouth then anythung

Did you test again

hey Hun,

:hugs: so sorry you are still having pribs with your neck and spine and of course I will keep you in my prayers :kiss: I am doing ok lots of tiredness and :sick:ness still I was hoping it would pass by now or at least start to as I do feel so drained however I have a feeling its here for the duration :dohh: I have my 1st scan on tuesday and will get my 1st peak at beanie baby :wohoo: I am a little anxious, nervous but also excited :)

thanks hun for your well wishes and keeping me in your prayers that means alot to me...:hugs:....yay!! thats awesome about your upcoming scan of your baby I can't wait to see pics....I hope that your sickness will ease up for you hun I'm sure that can be hard sometimes ...sending you lots of hugs your way:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Frogger I noticed your halloween ticker :) I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE halloween I think I should be american because of my craziness for the celebration. I go all out and decor our house and the garden for the neighbourhood children.....Oliver loves to answer the door and gives out the choc and sweets :) I cant wait for this halloween :)

thanks hun I love Halloween to...its fun to decorate for it...:happydance: its on a sunday here this year and last year it was also on sunday but we celebrated it on a saturday night being that it was sunday a holy day I guess

im mdoing ok super sore boobs from the soy tho lol and all in all not too bad symptoms more dry mouth then anythung

I know about the sorre boobs thing with the soy that can affect them big time are you still taking your temps Lindsey?..its good to take them while taking the soy so you will beable to see your pattern...

I know about the sorre boobs thing with the soy that can affect them big time are you still taking your temps Lindsey?..its good to take them while taking the soy so you will beable to see your pattern...

not temping atm as thermometer has died on us new one will be here by cd 8 im on multi vits, folic acid, macca and soy this cycle and plenty of oranges

Yeah I was wondering about that one Frogger hon cause its on a sunday here this year too and if bonfire night falls on a sunday its moved to the saturday instead because yeah sunday is an holy day was wondering if same would apply :shrug: may check out the posters locally and see :) cant wait though just love it :dance: I drive DH :loopy: but Oliver loves it as much as me :)

I will post pics of beanie baby as soon as I can after my scan hon :)

not temping atm as thermometer has died on us new one will be here by cd 8 im on multi vits, folic acid, macca and soy this cycle and plenty of oranges

thats great so glad that you will be tempting to see it all on the chart...thats good that your also taking multi vitamins, folic acid, and the macca how do you feel on that?....what mgs are you taking of the Macca?...and the oranges awesome...so Psychic star says that you will concieve on december 25? if that is amazing and exciting...

I just had a mini nose bleed i've never had one ever :D :D :D

And about bonfire night, I celebrate it on the 5th every year... it's my birthday ;)

Hey ladies, lovely afternoon, went to OH's mums for his sisters birthday, had a lovely dinner, got soaked on the way home, but in a good mood. Tummy hurting a little - fingers crossed the witch doesn't show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->