**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

no clue! she e-mailed me back for a photo on thursday. i sent it. on saturday i asked her to confirm she got it because my e-mail is weird and she said yes she got it and i will get my reading by sunday. it's wednesday so i just sent her an e-mail saying last i heard my reading was supposed to come sunday, just checking in..and that's what i got back

no clue! she e-mailed me back for a photo on thursday. i sent it. on saturday i asked her to confirm she got it because my e-mail is weird and she said yes she got it and i will get my reading by sunday. it's wednesday so i just sent her an e-mail saying last i heard my reading was supposed to come sunday, just checking in..and that's what i got back

i dont think your going tp get your reading hun

that's what i was thinking of doing strawberry. i'm sure she would just delete it

thats really shocking!! she offered me a free reading after i received mine and apparently someone had emailed her saying i wasnt happy with it so she emailed me back and offered a free reading of my choice i replied and havent heard anything back either she emailed missymoo aswell i think saying shed heard she was doubting getting her reading and offered her a free reading aswell

I'd contact her via her website if you can. Perhaps there is an issue with your email and that's why you've not had anything back since sat. Maybe someone else could email her on your behalf :)

foxy - according to that it's my IP that is blocked though..so no matter where i e-mail her from it probably won't send it because it's my IP altogether.

sadly I did warn people about this and all the ladies who lost out on a reading from Sandra, and lost their cash :(

you warned about sandra? honestly it's not the money i'm worried about..i would waste the 6 bucks on something else probably..it's the principal.

I think it's a bit odd that so many of us have had no problem receiving our readings from her. She has taken a while to get back to a few people over the weekends, but if she is being inundated by requests (like Cheri for example) then it is likely to take longer. Never, I have no idea what that message is about. Hope you don't get another one! :)

yes you can read my earlier replies when I read in horror she had now been found offering readings again, Im on a site called baby center and the admins had to remove her as she copied other psychics work, didnt send readings, some ladies waited a month or 6 weeks, some ladies didnt ever get one, she has bad reviews on ebay, really hate to be the bringer of bad news, but as soon as I saw someone talking about her readings, I posted a warning, sorry ladies but she is bad news, and takes alot of her readings from websites, readings samples, other psychics, she was also removed from BC for being very nasty to others, and other readers and sending abusive emails to other psychics too and their websites, Im jsut sorry its happened here also :(

wow that is horrible tilly! thank you for sharing! i guess i missed the warning post.

I had a concern about her reading as it was very vague. So I emailed her asking if she could clarify a few things and this is her response (I listed the entire email from beginning to today. I thought she has been very nice so far) Her part is in blue. Start from the bottom up.....

Hi anne, sorry that the reading was confusing to you , although i can only give through what im getting from spirit and guides at the time of the reading, i feel that july is for conception , i will tune in when i can again for you and see what more info i can get for free for you although it may have to be tomorrow etc depending on how i go with my readings today as i have been busy
sandra
x

> Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 11:34:54 -0400
> From:
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Reading xxx
>
> Sandra,
> I am a but confused as to the July reference. Is that when you see me
> getting pregnant or the month of delivery? Also were you able to figure
> out who the lady was?
> Thank you.
> Anne
>
> sandra gibbs wrote:
> > *Ok i keep being told the fourth year , so what i feel is that you
> > will conceive at around the fourth year of trying , i do see a
> > successful pregnancy , i just feel its taking a lot longer than
> > planned in a sense , just a bit more persistence, i feel you are
> > very determined and persistent though , and i don't see you giving up
> > although of course there will have been times where you have felt
> > this way. I want to mention a lot of regret in a sense and sadness
> > from the losses , but a lot of encouragement coming from spirit that
> > things aren't always going to be that way, at the moment i'm getting a
> > j month , if they are more precise with what one it is i will bring
> > that in, ok its july lol they answered when i asked , that's a first
> > lol, ok any way there's a really funny woman in spirit as
> > well,although i'm seeing a question mark above her head in a sense so
> > she's not giving much away lol she wants me to figure her out.Ok i
> > want to mention where i feel this baby will be a girly , and i keep
> > seeing a very black or dark colour of thick hair.Ok i want to say that
> > you have your reservations about psychics and readings etc, but i feel
> > that some of what they say and the words etc give you some hope.I want
> > to say that at times you close your self and your emotions off, how
> > you feel is private to you and a few close people that you can trust
> > in a sense, you are a very warm hearted person though and like to help
> > others with their problems.*
> > **
> > *Ok i'm going to chose three cards for you now as well*
> > **
> > *The first card is Integrity*
> > *I want to mention that you have a lot of beliefs and influences
> > linked to ttc , i want to say that i feel you have a lot lof love and
> > support around you , i want to say that i keep being shown light in
> > dark times in a sense , you always keep hope around you no matter what
> > happens.*
> > **
> > *The second card is Manifestation power*
> > *The card is showing me where you have more link to spirit than you
> > feel , you are gifted in a sense as are we all, i want to mention
> > where spirit offer you a lot of help and support,and you can used this
> > in a sense, i want to say that you are going to get your desired out
> > come , i still keep being shown this little girl, and i want to
> > mention a tower of strength with her as well.*
> > **
> > *The third card is release*
> > *This is showing me where you have to let go of any troubles or past
> > thoughts , that you feel may have an impact on what you are striving
> > towards, move forwards and focus on what you are going to have ahead
> > of you. I want to mention where you never have to forget , you just
> > have to focus on now and what's coming.*
> > **
> > *I hope this was ok for you *
> > *If you have any questions please do ask*
> > *sandra*
> > *xxx*

> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 11:58:45 -0400
> > From:
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: Re: Notification of Payment Received
> >
> >
> > Here is a picture taken in March of this year of me and my husband. We
> > have been TTC now for 3 years with 4 losses. I have 3 children from a
> > previous marriage ages 21, 19, and 17. I had a tubal reversal in 2007.
> > We both have had several test done and all came back perfect. My DOB
> > is 02/25/1972 and my husbands is 03/24/1977. We have been married 9
> > years. Do you see us having a successful pregnancy with a healthy baby
> > anytime soon?
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Anne
> >

i e-mailed her again and it hasn't come back yet. hopefully i will hear something soon. still, tilly, thank you for the warning

yes you can read my earlier replies when I read in horror she had now been found offering readings again, Im on a site called baby center and the admins had to remove her as she copied other psychics work, didnt send readings, some ladies waited a month or 6 weeks, some ladies didnt ever get one, she has bad reviews on ebay, really hate to be the bringer of bad news, but as soon as I saw someone talking about her readings, I posted a warning, sorry ladies but she is bad news, and takes alot of her readings from websites, readings samples, other psychics, she was also removed from BC for being very nasty to others, and other readers and sending abusive emails to other psychics too and their websites, Im jsut sorry its happened here also :(

I had read this before. I was a little leary of getting a reading from her. I guess that is why I was a little concerned when her reading was so vague with me. Thank you for this info.

jonnanne - you like VA? i was in training there for 7 months last year. at ft.eustis/newport news. really pretty place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->