**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Yeah I was wondering about that one Frogger hon cause its on a sunday here this year too and if bonfire night falls on a sunday its moved to the saturday instead because yeah sunday is an holy day was wondering if same would apply :shrug: may check out the posters locally and see :) cant wait though just love it :dance: I drive DH :loopy: but Oliver loves it as much as me :)

I will post pics of beanie baby as soon as I can after my scan hon :)

yeah I bet we all will be celebrating the halloween saturday instead of sunday which is perfect for me I would rather it be on a saturday night and not have to worry about my children not getting enough sleep for school the next day...

yay!! thanks and can't wait to see the pics...:hugs:

Lindsey hun how are you feeling?..I see that you started taking soy....I wish I had taken it this cycle because now i'm on cycle day 33 and I haven't showed ovulation yet and when I take the soy I ovulate....but anyways I'm happy that your taking it....

im mdoing ok super sore boobs from the soy tho lol and all in all not too bad symptoms more dry mouth then anythung

I know about the sorre boobs thing with the soy that can affect them big time are you still taking your temps Lindsey?..its good to take them while taking the soy so you will beable to see your pattern...

not temping atm as thermometer has died on us new one will be here by cd 8 im on multi vits, folic acid, macca and soy this cycle and plenty of oranges

thats great so glad that you will be tempting to see it all on the chart...thats good that your also taking multi vitamins, folic acid, and the macca how do you feel on that?....what mgs are you taking of the Macca?...and the oranges awesome...so Psychic star says that you will concieve on december 25? if that is amazing and exciting...
the macc ai take 6 500 mg tabs a day give a nice energy boost lol and im sure as hell thats what brought on ov last cycle. yeh she said late decemeber but when i mailed her the other day gave me the actual date:happydance:

I just had a mini nose bleed i've never had one ever :D :D :D

And about bonfire night, I celebrate it on the 5th every year... it's my birthday ;)

Hey ladies, lovely afternoon, went to OH's mums for his sisters birthday, had a lovely dinner, got soaked on the way home, but in a good mood. Tummy hurting a little - fingers crossed the witch doesn't show!

hun thats a good sign of your pregnancy the nose bleed...not that you like it but its a positive thing for it...:winkwink:

so the 5th of October is your birthday hun?...

hun keeping my fingers crossed that your going to be ok and the ugly witch will not show her ugly face to you for a VERY long time hun....glad that you had a good time....

No, the 5th november!! Bonfire night!! :D

I used to sing //remember remember the 5th of november... because it's my birthday!// to everyone at school when i was little :D

I used to sing //remember remember the 5th of november... because it's my birthday!// to everyone at school when i was little :D

i hate bonfire night! ever since a firework nearly hit my sister when i was younger i avoid any displays lol

you don't have long for your birthday hun....:happydance:

i hate bonfire night! ever since a firework nearly hit my sister when i was younger i avoid any displays lol

I would to Lindsey if that had happened to me or anyone in my family to hun....

am just a wimp full stop hun lol dont like the sea, dont like fireworks, dont like the london underground, dont like crowds or small spaces lol

Oh, I always STAY INDOORS on fireworks night, HATE HATE HATE being near them, scared of them! My mums best mate had a firework go off in her face, so I get the fear from my mum, but if i'm far away I love it :D

Only about a month left for my birthday :D

Oh, I always STAY INDOORS on fireworks night, HATE HATE HATE being near them, scared of them! My mums best mate had a firework go off in her face, so I get the fear from my mum, but if i'm far away I love it :D

Only about a month left for my birthday :D

they will all be starting with in the next few weeks no doubt usualy hear them going off in the daytime round here with kids mucking about

Lindsey hun how are you feeling?..I see that you started taking soy....I wish I had taken it this cycle because now i'm on cycle day 33 and I haven't showed ovulation yet and when I take the soy I ovulate....but anyways I'm happy that your taking it....

im mdoing ok super sore boobs from the soy tho lol and all in all not too bad symptoms more dry mouth then anythung

I know about the sorre boobs thing with the soy that can affect them big time are you still taking your temps Lindsey?..its good to take them while taking the soy so you will beable to see your pattern...

not temping atm as thermometer has died on us new one will be here by cd 8 im on multi vits, folic acid, macca and soy this cycle and plenty of oranges

thats great so glad that you will be tempting to see it all on the chart...thats good that your also taking multi vitamins, folic acid, and the macca how do you feel on that?....what mgs are you taking of the Macca?...and the oranges awesome...so Psychic star says that you will concieve on december 25? if that is amazing and exciting...
the macc ai take 6 500 mg tabs a day give a nice energy boost lol and im sure as hell thats what brought on ov last cycle. yeh she said late decemeber but when i mailed her the other day gave me the actual date:happydance:

thats great about the macca hun I wanted to take it but it says that if you have any kind of heart problems or take blood pressure meds then I should stay away from it...but I have been having lots of healings done again for reiki, quatumn, theta and a fertility healing and now I had emailed another one of the psychic ladies that perdicted a march 2011 and now she sees it for oct.nov of this year for me and she sees twins boy/girl so I decided to email psychic star and see if she might see any change in my perdiction since I have been having so much healings done so we will see can't wait to see what she tells me...

:) faerie hon I had a nosebleed vvvvearly with oliver :thumbup: I agree with frogger its a good sign :dance:

My birthday is 1st November and Halloween for me has always kicked off the celebrations for my birthday :wohoo: I might try to book the 31st off work as technically I would be working :) I have the 1st booked off already but the extra time to dress the house and garden would be great :) I am thinking of maybe having a halloween party for my 30th birthday which will be 2012 but with 80s music, I am a big 80s music fan :)

am just a wimp full stop hun lol dont like the sea, dont like fireworks, dont like the london underground, dont like crowds or small spaces lol

wow Lindsey I'm the same as you hun I don't like small spaces, crowds and sometimes I get scared about going out on the sea and I can't get close to any kind of fireworks at all

:) faerie hon I had a nosebleed vvvvearly with oliver :thumbup: I agree with frogger its a good sign :dance:

My birthday is 1st November and Halloween for me has always kicked off the celebrations for my birthday :wohoo: I might try to book the 31st off work as technically I would be working :) I have the 1st booked off already but the extra time to dress the house and garden would be great :) I am thinking of maybe having a halloween party for my 30th birthday which will be 2012 but with 80s music, I am a big 80s music fan :)

oh cool your birthday is coming up to....:happydance: yep if I was you I would take it off to from work and just enjoy yourself...:thumbup:

Am guna def try frogger :) its a nightmare to book weekend days off......but I dont mind I will be going on mat leave in approx 6mths :rofl:

Am guna def try frogger :) its a nightmare to book weekend days off......but I dont mind I will be going on mat leave in approx 6mths :rofl:

:happydance: hope you get the time off hun...and wow you dont' really have much longer for your mat leave....thats awesome hun...:happydance:

We're throwing a party for princess and some of our mates kids :d It's a pirate theme :D

My test this morning was soooo faint barely there, am thinking this is a chem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->