**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

No AF yet, but still took another test about 15 mins ago, barely even a line if there is one, might be imagining it :(

No AF yet, but still took another test about 15 mins ago, barely even a line if there is one, might be imagining it :(

hun i dont wanna sound bad but it may be a chem i took a while to bleed with the ones i had i hope it isnt for you and just dodgy tests:hugs: but remember your reading from star thats whats making me think :hugs: and i feel awful for saying about it:( sorry

Yeah thats what I'm thinking too. In may when I had my chem, I got my BFP on one day, and the next day I got one faint, then BFN, then the next morning I got AF.

Plus, she has been so spot on, so at least if this is a chem, i've got enough PMA until end of november... Just hope she is right about a definite pos then.

Yeah thats what I'm thinking too. In may when I had my chem, I got my BFP on one day, and the next day I got one faint, then BFN, then the next morning I got AF.

Plus, she has been so spot on, so at least if this is a chem, i've got enough PMA until end of november... Just hope she is right about a definite pos then.

:hugs::hugs: she was spot on with this thats for sure if if does turn out a chem

Still no AF. Just want to get it over with now!! lol. I've had quite a bit of white/creamish CM today, but the last hour (tmi) I have been really dry. Hopefully this means she is coming. I've also got a few cramps.

Still no AF. Just want to get it over with now!! lol. I've had quite a bit of white/creamish CM today, but the last hour (tmi) I have been really dry. Hopefully this means she is coming. I've also got a few cramps.

it may not hun it could still be a norm preg when was af due?

AF was due today. Looking through FF, I've had 1 month where I was 28 days, 2 months where I was 29 days (but one of these was my chemical) and all the rest have been 27 days. Today is CD27. I'm just preparing myself for the worst because of lack of lines today, that way i won't feel as heartbroken! I'm still uncomfortably constipated though :(

I'm well happy at the moment though, the programme on C4 atm, about the titanic anchor, that is my home town <3 Just saw my local pub! Lol... Miss home very much.

Faerie :hugs: I hope it was just a dodgy test babe!!!

I'm still contemplating getting a reading. I dont think I could cope if anyone said it was next year or whatever. I want to believe every month that I have a chance. Sounds daft but I'm worried if I convince myself they are right that I will end up making myself not fall pregnant...nuts I know.

if you get a readin i would honestly go with psychic star. last week i had my blood test results back and my oh had his sperm analysis results back, both showing were are fine. psychic star said that september was a positive month for me because of test results showing that we have no problem conceiving - i mentioned nothing about this!! she said i would get a definite positive in november, but she strongly saw a conception for september - i definetly had a positive on saturday, so there was a conception in september! i'm just hoping that the positive date she saw in november is my 12 week scan and this isn't a chemical like i've thought all day!

ladies i'm off to sleep now, will update you's in the moro. bet you're getting fed up with me now! xx

I hope so for you too hun!!! She is over £8...so I am thinking about it. With OPK's, preg tests, prog cream, pressed, vitamins and EPO I am spending a lot right now on trying to get pregnant. :haha:

Might wait this month out and see what happens as ov this week and FS in a few weeks. Migh let that take control for now.

Keep us updated hun. I hope you get a good solid BFP VERY soon. x

Well ladies, another test this morning, can't tell if there is a faint faint faint line, or if its the antibody strip. I'm just gonna wait for af now, and if she doesn't show by friday I'll test again/call the doctors. I'm a day late now, but I've got nothing to hold onto :(

oh hon :hugs: I really hope you are having the same prob as I did hon and beanie is just been shy.........sending oodles of :dust:

Good luck with your scan hun. Can't wait to hear what you say when you come back!

Well it's 10am and still no AF. I feel she'll be here today, I just know it. I'm not sad though, if this was meant to happen it'll happen.

good morning ladoes hope all are well? i have a yucky headache think its soy related lol oh well last day of it today:happydance:

Af just got me... I think anyway, it's not too heavy, but looks normal. :(

I'm really hoping psychic star was right about november!!

Thanks girls for everything.

It's alright, it's making me more confident about November though, i'm actually not upset, I guess with the faint lines becoming nothing, I guessed it was gonna happen anyway! In a way this is good, babies due date would have been 2 weeks after our princess, and we can't afford that, lol.

Onto cycle 14.. I think...lost track now, haha.

How are you today linds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->