**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

And the dates still work out, at the end of November I will be due on the 26th, so the 27th I will be one day late and will be when I would be testing. I pray she is right! I'm going to email her now to update her.

And the dates still work out, at the end of November I will be due on the 26th, so the 27th I will be one day late and will be when I would be testing. I pray she is right! I'm going to email her now to update her.

i find it so spookey that its all going as she said lol kinda if give me a tiny bit of hope in mine just feel so bad that its a chem for you:(

It's alright, it's making me more confident about November though, i'm actually not upset, I guess with the faint lines becoming nothing, I guessed it was gonna happen anyway! In a way this is good, babies due date would have been 2 weeks after our princess, and we can't afford that, lol.

Onto cycle 14.. I think...lost track now, haha.

How are you today linds?

im doing ok feeling sick and head thumping lol but other then that im good need to start sorting out what i need to pack for next week:dohh: not looking forward to flying especialy now with the woarning of terror threats in german and france!

Sorry faerie hon that it turned out to be a chem for you :cry: sending you oodles of :hugs:

Check out my avatar ladies :cloud9:

I'm sorry to hear that Faerie!!! :hugs: I hope she is right about november for you!!! How long does Psychic Star take to do the reading?

GL MADLYTTC with the scan x

Awesome pic, your ticker says 10 weeks?? I thought it was 12 weeks??

Psychic star has replied to me and still says she is connected to november for me, please, please please, be right.

Awesome pic, your ticker says 10 weeks?? I thought it was 12 weeks??

Psychic star has replied to me and still says she is connected to november for me, please, please please, be right.

have EVERYTHING but my legs crossed for you lol need themopen to let the spermys in:haha:

thanks hun! has af left the building for you?? :D my af usually lasts for up to 6 days sometimes 7 :( it's a horrible week!! haha

thanks hun! has af left the building for you?? :D my af usually lasts for up to 6 days sometimes 7 :( it's a horrible week!! haha

not quite usualy 7 days for me but still have some blood when i wipe not alot and its that horrible browny stuff lol. i did my cbfm a min ago and came up hight yet the stick never changed hads no line on it what so ever was still white:shrug:

Eek... Don't know, never used it!

Yeah by the seventh day i'm spotting brown, but can't bd until at least cd8, sometimes I cant bd until cd9!! Poor OH.

I'm so happy af finally came for you :D

Eek... Don't know, never used it!

Yeah by the seventh day i'm spotting brown, but can't bd until at least cd8, sometimes I cant bd until cd9!! Poor OH.

I'm so happy af finally came for you :D

me too just hope the macca and soy gives me a relativly normal cycle this time!

Well hun I've got my fingers crossed for you!! We will conceive this year hun I know it!!

Yes indeed!! Haha, if our predictions are true, we'll be just under two months apart? i think? :D Cause if you conceive late december you'll get BFP mid Jan? :D

Yes indeed!! Haha, if our predictions are true, we'll be just under two months apart? i think? :D Cause if you conceive late december you'll get BFP mid Jan? :D

she says dec 25th il conceive 2 weeks after that :happydance: i cant even imagine seeing a bfp myself lol every time i seen one its turnd out chem

Yeah I'm starting to get that feeling now! How many have you had?

We will do it though hun I just know it.

Ahh hun, so sorry I didn't realise it was that many!! :(

:hugs:

When do you think you'll ov this month?

Ahh hun, so sorry I didn't realise it was that many!! :(

:hugs:

When do you think you'll ov this month?
its ok just wasnt ment to be thats the joys of having a bc if doesnt implant in the right area it cant stay :nope:
i havewnt a clue with my body lol hoping around cd 21 and to getmy normal cycle back but highly doubt it will first cycle after the long onne

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->