**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:wave: evening ladies :kiss:

Faerie hon I changed my ticker because although by lmp date I am 12wk and 3days my scan dated me at 10wk 4days so I lost 13days :dohh:

This also means that I didnt ov in July on cd20/cd21 as is the norm for me I ov on cd14 :saywhat: I am not sure if I trust my scan date because I always ov on cd20/cd21 and my LP was always 11days with a 32/33day cycle :wacko: The maths just dont add up so I am going to just wait and see at my 20wk scan.....just doesnt make any sense at all. I was sure I ov at norm on cd20 going on my bodily symptons too!

How confusing hun!!

Af really hurts this month! Cannot wait for CD8. I've been having vitamin c (in form of a solluble tablet as I cant eat oranges eurgh villle lol) everyday, since everyone is beginning to swear by them :D WE WILL GET OUR BFP BY CHRISTMAS i am determined. Right, behind this morning, going to be late for work :D

Goodluck hon :dust:

Vitamin c in any form makes for a sticky bubba hon :wohoo:

got a letter this morn didnt get the job how they can judge sumbody by debating bloody football and big brother i dont know

Sorry Lindsey!!!

Hurry up CD8 for Faerie!!! I was exactly the same waiting and now its CD13...how did that happen so fast LOL!

I am taking a pregnacare lot of vitamins...why is Vit C so good??? Not had it till this week.

Vitamin C encourages implantation hon.....so a sticky bubba! I ate at least one orange a day the month after my m/c and we concieved again....currently nearly 11wks! I swear by Vitamin C!

oh linds hun sorry! toys r us are rubbish with staff from what i've heard, my ass manager used to work at one.

af is really really freaking heavy this month, like, more than usual. i'm so positive it was a chem. i've got the worst hormone headache ever, it's been around all day, i've been on painkillers all day and nothing is getting rid of it.

i'm using santogen or whatever its called pre conception vits for him and her, have told oh he is going to have super sperm, haha.

oh linds hun sorry! toys r us are rubbish with staff from what i've heard, my ass manager used to work at one.

af is really really freaking heavy this month, like, more than usual. i'm so positive it was a chem. i've got the worst hormone headache ever, it's been around all day, i've been on painkillers all day and nothing is getting rid of it.

i'm using santogen or whatever its called pre conception vits for him and her, have told oh he is going to have super sperm, haha.

:hugs: i hated my last chem was so bad and clotty hope to god i never have another one n just stay preg

:hugs: Faerie. Aside from the 6 I KNOW about I swear I had one chemical I am sure happened but I never tested that month as it was early on in my ttc and didnt know about all this then. But the next one is going to be my lucky number seven so I am thinking that way. I hope you feel better.

I had no idea Vit C was good for that. I was taking Folic Plus without it and have been taking a full pregnacare one with it in. We shall see!!! Dreamt about BFP earlier when I had a nap.... and found a one of my random tarot cards in a draw where it shouldnt have been and it was the ACE OF CUPS!!!! Pregnancy / Birth!!!!! Please be me!!!!! Please.

I hate Toys'r'Us!!! The staff are CRAP! My mate had a very expensive pram from there that broke in several places and she took the receipt and they wouldnt do anything!!! Toss*rs!! Oops language :haha:

Lindseyanne....the next one will stick hunni! :hugs:

Eek... Don't know, never used it!

Yeah by the seventh day i'm spotting brown, but can't bd until at least cd8, sometimes I cant bd until cd9!! Poor OH.

I'm so happy af finally came for you :D

me too just hope the macca and soy gives me a relativly normal cycle this time!

Lindsey hun I'm hoping that the soy and macca helps hun...fingers crossed for you...:thumbup:

Yes indeed!! Haha, if our predictions are true, we'll be just under two months apart? i think? :D Cause if you conceive late december you'll get BFP mid Jan? :D

she says dec 25th il conceive 2 weeks after that :happydance: i cant even imagine seeing a bfp myself lol every time i seen one its turnd out chem

Lindsey I'm sooo hoping and praying hun that all of what she tells you is true and its wonderful also being that its christmas when that happens...:happydance::happydance:

Ahh hun, so sorry I didn't realise it was that many!! :(

:hugs:

When do you think you'll ov this month?
its ok just wasnt ment to be thats the joys of having a bc if doesnt implant in the right area it cant stay :nope:
i havewnt a clue with my body lol hoping around cd 21 and to getmy normal cycle back but highly doubt it will first cycle after the long onne

are you planning on using the clearblue monitor and also temping?

:wave: evening ladies :kiss:

Faerie hon I changed my ticker because although by lmp date I am 12wk and 3days my scan dated me at 10wk 4days so I lost 13days :dohh:

This also means that I didnt ov in July on cd20/cd21 as is the norm for me I ov on cd14 :saywhat: I am not sure if I trust my scan date because I always ov on cd20/cd21 and my LP was always 11days with a 32/33day cycle :wacko: The maths just dont add up so I am going to just wait and see at my 20wk scan.....just doesnt make any sense at all. I was sure I ov at norm on cd20 going on my bodily symptons too!

awwww Madlyttc I had tears in my eyes:cry: how beautiful is that ultrasound pic you have posted soooooo beautiful hun congratulations...I'm sooo happy for you hun.....:hugs::hugs:

I have read up on vitamin C and every article says how vitamin C is used to cause abortion through a natural remedy...thats freaked me out. It also says to be taken very early on before implantation so that the egg can not implant... how much vitamin c would be needed to do that?? I might stop taking the multis after ov. Its worried me!!

Sorry for the blurt.

Yes indeed!! Haha, if our predictions are true, we'll be just under two months apart? i think? :D Cause if you conceive late december you'll get BFP mid Jan? :D

awwww Faerieprozac I love your siggy hun and you added my name on there aww I'm going to cry that is soooo sweet of you to add me on there...thank you so much....:hugs:

I have read up on vitamin C and every article says how vitamin C is used to cause abortion through a natural remedy...thats freaked me out. It also says to be taken very early on before implantation so that the egg can not implant... how much vitamin c would be needed to do that?? I might stop taking the multis after ov. Its worried me!!

Sorry for the blurt.

oh wow!!! :nope: that would worry me now....I'm not sure if I will take it or not now...what do you all think ladies on this??...waiting to see what others say about this...:thumbup: thanks for sharing this information with us...:hugs:

Hey wonderful girls, I'm off for the weekend to visit family, hope you'll all be well when I get back. xxxx

Thank you Frogger hon :hugs: our scan was amazing we are on :cloud9: :) How are you>

Faerie hon have a nice weekend :kiss:

CJ hon I purchased a spell from Mia angel and in her letter to me she advised that I eat oranges because the vitamin c aids pregnancy and encourages implantation so I began eating oranges at least one a day and lo and behold we got our sticky bubba after m/c :thumbup: I swear it worked for me esp due to our previous fertility issues and I do know of other ladies who both themselves and there partners take vit c supps. I think its pretty much like anything theres always a scare story out there! I got worried about EPO and A/C so stopped taking them. For me I gained a sticky bean and it may sound mental but I believe alot of things can be in the mind. Personal preference I would say but it never did me any harm at all and I did eat oodles and oodles of oranges esp in 2ww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->