**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hey ladies how are u all? madly hope u n lil beany baby are doing well? ive got poticians this afternoon to get some new contact lenses then need to start packing have to leave the house at 3 am on tuesday morning:dohh: so need to start packing now as been suggested i have a sleep during day on monday so i can get upin time lol 8 days with no bnb:( il crack il end up logging on from his mum comp lol

hey Ladies, how are you all doing?...well I bought a reading from Ruby and now waiting to see what she see's for me...so what are your plans for today or what did you do today?

hey Ladies, how are you all doing?...well I bought a reading from Ruby and now waiting to see what she see's for me...so what are your plans for today or what did you do today?

hey patty aint seen u about for a while how u feeling?

hey Lindsey I'm not feeling good at all still having lots of pains in my left arm and my back in the spine area I got wednesday morning to have a injection put in my spine if that doesn't work then I will be having surgery in my spine...so just not able to move much and I'm on soooo much pain meds its just killing me...I hate feeling like this....so how are you doing.....

hey Lindsey I'm not feeling good at all still having lots of pains in my left arm and my back in the spine area I got wednesday morning to have a injection put in my spine if that doesn't work then I will be having surgery in my spine...so just not able to move much and I'm on soooo much pain meds its just killing me...I hate feeling like this....so how are you doing.....

im doing good hun getting ready to go away on my hols whilst worrying about sam and baby lol no doubt il crack and come on the forum when im away lol. im sorry to hear ur feeling so rough doesnt sound nice at all make sure you rest up mrs xx:hugs:

im doing good hun getting ready to go away on my hols whilst worrying about sam and baby lol no doubt il crack and come on the forum when im away lol. im sorry to hear ur feeling so rough doesnt sound nice at all make sure you rest up mrs xx:hugs:

Please sam i'm thinking about her and Aggie and praying for them I have tried to send her a message on yahoo and tell her love her...I'm so excited about you going on your trip...are you still seeing a doctor there?...

Please sam i'm thinking about her and Aggie and praying for them I have tried to send her a message on yahoo and tell her love her...I'm so excited about you going on your trip...are you still seeing a doctor there?...

i will do hun, no im not going to see them now couldnt get an apointment and we havent the money atm but the soy n macca is doing sumin hormonal atm

i will do hun, no im not going to see them now couldnt get an apointment and we havent the money atm but the soy n macca is doing sumin hormonal atm

thats good hun that your taking the soy and macca I loved the soy it always helped to make sure that I was ovulating...

:hi: frogger, :hi: lindsey, :hi: fraer, :hi: madly...:hi: anyone else that I am sorry to miss off. Not been on here in ages cos was trying not to think about ttc but all I did was think about how much I missed you all and I did think about ttc anyway so it just never worked. Nothing seems to work for me. Feel so down. Got appointment with fs on thursday and I hope he is going to give me clomid and give me a kick start. I also have appoint for FHS with doctors on 3rd day of my next cycle. :witch: due at weekend. I know she is on her way. I can hear her and sense her! How I hate that nasty cow! x

:hi: frogger, :hi: lindsey, :hi: fraer, :hi: madly...:hi: anyone else that I am sorry to miss off. Not been on here in ages cos was trying not to think about ttc but all I did was think about how much I missed you all and I did think about ttc anyway so it just never worked. Nothing seems to work for me. Feel so down. Got appointment with fs on thursday and I hope he is going to give me clomid and give me a kick start. I also have appoint for FHS with doctors on 3rd day of my next cycle. :witch: due at weekend. I know she is on her way. I can hear her and sense her! How I hate that nasty cow! x

hi hun, we have missed ya...I haven't been on much due to my spine and left arm I go tomorrow to have a injection put into my spine and I'm scared they told me that if it doesn't help then I will be having surgery....but anyways glad to see you back here hun...sending you lots of hugs your way....:hugs:

:wave: Ladies

Sorry I havent been around :hugs: work has been so busy and I have been so so tired of an eve I havent had the energy to do much at all :( good news though my MS is passing and although I still have it, its getting much better :)

Its Oliver 5th tomorrow :wohoo: cant believe my little man is growing so quickly :dohh:

Linds hon have a great break in Germany.....see you when you get back :)

Frogger hon so sorry to hear you are still suffering :kiss: I hope things start to get better real soon :thumbup: Countdown to Halloween though :) me and Oliver were checking out all the goodies we are going to buy at tescos yesterday :) payday next week and I will be setting aside an halloween allowance :wacko: I am so excited!

MissyMooMoo sorry you have been feeling down hon :hugs: GL with your appointments and hold faith IT WILL HAPPEN :)

Faerie hon how are you? did you have a nice weekend with the family?

Heeey. My computer broke on monday so not been on! Got home from work today and I had a parcel, won a limited edition haribo mug and tshirt and tea towel and new sweets :D yay. have won 3 things this ear :D now ust need to win a sticky bean!!

how is everyone? Ov is approaching, think I'm CD9 now and it's usually here by CD13 :D

hi hun, we have missed ya...I haven't been on much due to my spine and left arm I go tomorrow to have a injection put into my spine and I'm scared they told me that if it doesn't help then I will be having surgery....but anyways glad to see you back here hun...sending you lots of hugs your way....:hugs:

Aww nice to think you missed me. Makes me feel comforted. So sorry your spine is still giving you grief and I hope so much that it gets better very soon. Have you tried acupuncture? :hugs: to you too hun x and a flower for you :flower:

Sorry I havent been around :hugs: work has been so busy and I have been so so tired of an eve I havent had the energy to do much at all :( good news though my MS is passing and although I still have it, its getting much better :)

Its Oliver 5th tomorrow :wohoo: cant believe my little man is growing so quickly :dohh:

Linds hon have a great break in Germany.....see you when you get back :)

Frogger hon so sorry to hear you are still suffering :kiss: I hope things start to get better real soon :thumbup: Countdown to Halloween though :) me and Oliver were checking out all the goodies we are going to buy at tescos yesterday :) payday next week and I will be setting aside an halloween allowance :wacko: I am so excited!

MissyMooMoo sorry you have been feeling down hon :hugs: GL with your appointments and hold faith IT WILL HAPPEN :)

Faerie hon how are you? did you have a nice weekend with the family?

Hey madly wow look at your scan pic...I love your lil beany awww such a cutie! Aww bet Oliver loves Haloween and I used to remember dressing my twins up as witches and couldn't resist dressing up at a witch too and going around trick or treating with them. Makes a tear come to my eye thinking about those days. It goes so fast. It really does. I hope you are not feeling to nauseous. Try to get more rest if you can cos you always seem to work sooo hard my lovely :hugs:

Heeey. My computer broke on monday so not been on! Got home from work today and I had a parcel, won a limited edition haribo mug and tshirt and tea towel and new sweets :D yay. have won 3 things this ear :D now ust need to win a sticky bean!!

how is everyone? Ov is approaching, think I'm CD9 now and it's usually here by CD13 :D

Hey glad you got back on your computer. Thanks for thinking of me and sending me a private message it made me smile. So cute about you winning the haribo mug. You're like me, you get excited over the little things. hehe. Next you will win that sticky bean....we both need to win that one!!!!!

I still havent ov'd from my current cycle yet :cry: dont think I will now! Pos OPK's for a week and a half and nothing. No ov...no temp rise. Been in agony. CLotted follicle by looks.

Go get the eggy Faerie!!!!!! So you must be in your fertile days now girl....what you doing on here. Get busy busy LOL.

good morning my beautiful ladies sorry I haven't posted much yesterday I went to get my injection and after the doctor seen my MRI film he seen more bad and i to get 2 injections instead of one he put one injection in c7 in my spine and then another one injection in c5 and you know what I woke up this morning and its hurting just a little not much at all but it does feel so much better thank the lord...and also I tested yesterday and its on the pregnany test thread if youall go and look and tell me what you think I will post more when I get home from work I am running behind and have to get the kids ready to get on the bus for school and I have to be at work and just a little while....but I will be checking back in during my lunch break...have a wonderful day ladies love you all....:hugs:

frogger did you have any predictions for this month? i hope this is it for you hun!!

I won a tenner on the lottery last night... hoping my luck doesn't run out soon!! my friend gave me a money plant and month ago, since then i've won lipgloss, haribo, £6 on euro millions and £10 on lottery lol....

hellllooo ladies how are you all? im still in geramny atm feels so weird keep getting funny looks from ppl when i talk lol

frogger did you have any predictions for this month? i hope this is it for you hun!!

I won a tenner on the lottery last night... hoping my luck doesn't run out soon!! my friend gave me a money plant and month ago, since then i've won lipgloss, haribo, £6 on euro millions and £10 on lottery lol....

hey hun yep I had this listed below....

Gail October and she sees me testing now...
Amber said I would conceive from a september cycle but find out in October
Morag done the pendulum reading and said October
Clare said October
Sandra conception month september find out october and this a cycle that started september 1 so I'm still on that cycle...

hellllooo ladies how are you all? im still in geramny atm feels so weird keep getting funny looks from ppl when i talk lol

I'm doing ok Lindsey and hope your enjoy your germany trip how are you around your new in-laws?...when are you leaving to come back home? have a fun and safe trip.....:hugs:

Thanks MissyMoo well I am on day 4 of 11 days off work :wohoo: and so I plan to relax as much as poss. That said it was Olivers 5th birthday yesterday and his party tomorrow so a little busy but the nice sort of busy iykwim.....we have both been eyeing up the halloween goodies in tesco and went again yesterday. Its payday wed so we will be going to stock up then :dance: cant wait we both love halloween :) How are you getting on hon?

Faerie could you pass some of your luck my way :lol: we dont ever seem to have enough of it but I never give up hope that one day we may strike lucky! Congrats on your prizes :)

Linds.....hope you have having a fab time! When are you back home?

Frogger hon I havent checked out your test yet but I will......hoping this is it for you and great news about your back seems might just be in time for bubba :)

CJS So sorry hon about ov :hugs: chin up and never give up :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"