**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:wave: Ladies

Thanks MissyMoo well I am on day 4 of 11 days off work :wohoo: and so I plan to relax as much as poss. That said it was Olivers 5th birthday yesterday and his party tomorrow so a little busy but the nice sort of busy iykwim.....we have both been eyeing up the halloween goodies in tesco and went again yesterday. Its payday wed so we will be going to stock up then :dance: cant wait we both love halloween :) How are you getting on hon?

Faerie could you pass some of your luck my way :lol: we dont ever seem to have enough of it but I never give up hope that one day we may strike lucky! Congrats on your prizes :)

Linds.....hope you have having a fab time! When are you back home?

Frogger hon I havent checked out your test yet but I will......hoping this is it for you and great news about your back seems might just be in time for bubba :)

CJS So sorry hon about ov :hugs: chin up and never give up :kiss:

im back on the 20th in the evening not looking forward to the flight lol almost broke bens hand on the flught over here:haha: hope u and the beany baby are doing well xxx

We are doing well thank you linds :hugs: Must admit am not keen on flying either :dohh: Hope you have a safe journey back!

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Good%20Morning/ATT451.gif

how are you all doing?...well have we any updates for BFP's or is ovulation coming or what?...lets update each other....:winkwink:

i keep bugging psycic star lol i love heri really do asked her if she still sees dec for me as my cycles playing up already and got this back

Hi Lindsey , Sorry to hear that your cycles misbehaving , I do still go with December , so lets wait until then to see what happens , I do know how it feels when you see other people around you falling pregnant so easily , I have been through all this myself and when I did come to terms with the probability of never having children , I did become pregnant but unfortunately miscarried at 14 weeks , after that it just never happened again for me , so believe me I do know what you are going through , I am now 47 and stopped counting days at the age of 32 because in my heart of hearts I had a feeling I would not become pregnant , its not an easy thing to do and maybe I should have tried the ivf options but just couldn’t take any more heartaches and didn’t want the whole baby wanting , taking over my every waking moment , I said in the end if its meant to be then it will be , but I do now have regrets that I should have taken every option but now I can’t turn back the clock ,,, the reason I tell you this is because I want you to take everything into consideration if December doesn’t come to you , as you know spirit cannot always give an exact date but I really do believe and I have been shown you holding children so don’t give up … but I do see December I really do xx

Hey ladies, I think I've oved or about to. I'm hoping I haven't yet, cause OH has been rubbish and not coming to bed early so we haven't had much chance to BD :( Hopefully got an early night tonight, and we're about my usual OV CD so fingers crossed.

Got to hold OH's niece today, so tiny, it felt so right!! lol.

How are you all? I've been drinking my Vitaminc C vits and taking my mumtobe vits, and I think it has increased my CM!! There was SO much ewcm yesterday!! :D

im soooooooooooooooooooo not impessed my old friend mrs thrush is back:growlmad:

i keep bugging psycic star lol i love heri really do asked her if she still sees dec for me as my cycles playing up already and got this back

Hi Lindsey , Sorry to hear that your cycles misbehaving , I do still go with December , so lets wait until then to see what happens , I do know how it feels when you see other people around you falling pregnant so easily , I have been through all this myself and when I did come to terms with the probability of never having children , I did become pregnant but unfortunately miscarried at 14 weeks , after that it just never happened again for me , so believe me I do know what you are going through , I am now 47 and stopped counting days at the age of 32 because in my heart of hearts I had a feeling I would not become pregnant , its not an easy thing to do and maybe I should have tried the ivf options but just couldn’t take any more heartaches and didn’t want the whole baby wanting , taking over my every waking moment , I said in the end if its meant to be then it will be , but I do now have regrets that I should have taken every option but now I can’t turn back the clock ,,, the reason I tell you this is because I want you to take everything into consideration if December doesn’t come to you , as you know spirit cannot always give an exact date but I really do believe and I have been shown you holding children so don’t give up … but I do see December I really do xx

wow she didn't really have to say all that bless her! :hugs

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Good%20Morning/ATT451.gif

how are you all doing?...well have we any updates for BFP's or is ovulation coming or what?...lets update each other....:winkwink:

How are you feeling hun? Hope the pain is easing now x:kiss:

Hey ladies, I think I've oved or about to. I'm hoping I haven't yet, cause OH has been rubbish and not coming to bed early so we haven't had much chance to BD :( Hopefully got an early night tonight, and we're about my usual OV CD so fingers crossed.

Got to hold OH's niece today, so tiny, it felt so right!! lol.

How are you all? I've been drinking my Vitaminc C vits and taking my mumtobe vits, and I think it has increased my CM!! There was SO much ewcm yesterday!! :D

I know how you feel I felt like that when I held my grand daughter :hugs:

hey missymoo how you doing?

Linds thats unlucky!! You've had it loads this year haven't you? Cold you see a doctor (and i know you've been having trouble with docs!!) about it? If you get it more than three times in a year they advise you to. I haven't had it for a while now - but i've stopped using bubble bath so I'm guesing it was that that triggered it!! Are you back from germany now?

hey missymoo how you doing?

Linds thats unlucky!! You've had it loads this year haven't you? Cold you see a doctor (and i know you've been having trouble with docs!!) about it? If you get it more than three times in a year they advise you to. I haven't had it for a while now - but i've stopped using bubble bath so I'm guesing it was that that triggered it!! Are you back from germany now?

not yet we go home weds evening. im gonna get sum more balance active gel as that worked last time im begining to think its wheat and suger that cause it tbh

Well faer I did not have a great time on 14th oct with my FS appointment. Was sent away but it wasn't his fault. I actually liked him a lot. They needed the SA results but the private clinic cocked up and refused to give them asking for a written letter of consent. They just were so awkward and to top that my doctors also cocked up and lost the results of my Progesterone 21 tests. So all in all a totall cock up all round. The FS said he could'nt continue treatment or a step forward as it would be unethical. I understand exactly. He said that I should take the Private Clinic to Ombudsman cos I paid £100 for SA and that if I didn't he would! lol. He then told me he wanted me to write to them demanding the results and he would too and that he wanted me to have a scan and do Progesterone 21 there an nowhere else. He told me to have sex every 3 days, no longer no shorter and to see him in 1 or 2 months. I was really impressed because he seems to know his stuff, was very thorough, authoritive, which I love and I just admired his standards. I would rather have a doctor that did things by the book than someone casual lol.

hya girlies long time no see!!! i got another bfp today on the 19th october... now sandra has predicted october aswell as janurary and the 18th/19th will be of some importance!!.. hmm looks like she may be right!!

me too!!! gail also predicted october but for a different year and future pregnancy before my mc.. could be this one?

:) gail is great she predicted a crossover and her reading was a bit odd after I asked her to confirm which month exactly.....I think she saw my m/c but cause I fell month after she predicted both right :wacko: I wonder if she will be right about gender cause she was the only one to predict a girl out of about 6 predictions!

congrats strawbs!

Gah!! I wish sandra and gail had been right for me ladies!! Going onto 15 months now, and Oh's ex is pregnant, the mother of his daughter, so I feel a little crushed this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->