**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Am not doing too bad hon.....my MS seems to be getting a bit better and I heard beanie babys heartbeat for the 1st time this morning :cloud9: shame DH wasnt with me and I didnt think to record on my mobile phone I thought it was too early for her to find so didnt expect to hear it :)

ahhh thats wonderful hun!

i'm on my day off today, done a bit of housework and shopping, having a rest now before i make a start on tea and rest of the housework. i know it's not my month this month, it doesn't feel like it and i'm not even sure we BD on time. I've been too stressed this week. I'm still hurting that my princess will have another sibling but it won't be from me. :(

We need some MEGA pma today ladies!!

if you find some send it my way:haha:

No luck yet hunny!! Lol.

I've tried to wrk out how much I've got on psychic star to see how correct she is about things.

I've found one post on here from a lady who got a bfp saying psychic star was right, theres your interview date, my test results in sept and my chem in oct. I'm sure I read more positives about her before I got a reading!! But I cba to go through every single page on here! lol.

Madly - So cute that you heard your beanies hb! xx

Faer - Yes we should have pms but I'm struggling with that lol

Lindsey - How are you? Did :witch: stay long when she came? Did you bd lots this cycle. I notice you are on cd21

We need some MEGA pma today ladies!!

if you find some send it my way:haha:

No luck yet hunny!! Lol.

I've tried to wrk out how much I've got on psychic star to see how correct she is about things.

I've found one post on here from a lady who got a bfp saying psychic star was right, theres your interview date, my test results in sept and my chem in oct. I'm sure I read more positives about her before I got a reading!! But I cba to go through every single page on here! lol.

lol i tried to get some yesterday wehn we went to the big shopping center and looked at prams haha have a fave on our list very sturdy n loooks soooooooooooooo comfy for a lil one:haha:

Psychic Star couldn't have ever knowns this as my cycle has been pretty eratic but the weird thing is that she said I would get my :bfp: on Nov 12th. Well how weird is this....AF is due 12th Nov. This is our 9th Month of TTC.

Psychic Star couldn't have ever knowns this as my cycle has been pretty eratic but the weird thing is that she said I would get my :bfp: on Nov 12th. Well how weird is this....AF is due 12th Nov. This is our 9th Month of TTC.

wow! she is amazing figers crossed u and faer get urs and i follow suit i dec:happydance:

See, my AF due at the end of November is due on November 27th, which is the day she said I'd get my BFP. I told her nothing about my cycles.

Oh Missy i hope this is it!! If the three of us got our bfps when PS said so, we won't be far off from each other :D

I wish she had a wesbite and not just ebay, lots of coments saying lovely reading, but I want to see ones saying "YOU WERE RIGHT!!!"

See, my AF due at the end of November is due on November 27th, which is the day she said I'd get my BFP. I told her nothing about my cycles.

Oh Missy i hope this is it!! If the three of us got our bfps when PS said so, we won't be far off from each other :D

I wish she had a wesbite and not just ebay, lots of coments saying lovely reading, but I want to see ones saying "YOU WERE RIGHT!!!"

if i get my pos il personaly get my hubby to make her one haha

We go to Edinburgh for weekend on 12th November so it would be lovely to find out whilst we are there.

show u my lil bit of pma lol didnt have the money or would of got then and there:haha: this is the girly option they have all other colours n paterns too but its sooooooooooooooooooooo sturdy and easy to maneveur tried one of them quinny things too but yuck no likey

Attachments

• bugg1.jpeg
    bugg1.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2
  • buggy.jpg
    buggy.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2
november can't come quick enough! if i don't get my bfp in november, then i'm done with these readings!

i don't dare look at baby things because i'd probably get upset. i have been buying clothes for oh little neice though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->