**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Mmmmm just made some triple chocolate chip cookies for our pudding tonight :D i love my day off. spag bog for me and princess, spicey meatballs for the other half :D home made of course!

it's a slow afternoon today

Awww fraer you like cooking. I would never have you down as a cooking person. Your a domestic goddess woman! Your OH is a luck man! xxx

We are having Indian Takeaway tonight lol. I would love cooking but I never get time, always bloody working and our kitchen is really small

Can I have some of your cookies please....I am the COOKIE MONSTER!!! hehe

I wish I could cook everyday. but because I don't get home till nearly 7 and usually little one is in bed ready for school in the morn, we just have something microwaveable!! so on my day off i love to cook a proper meal for them. and he is lucky! i do allllll (he helps a little) the housework!

:wave: Ladies,

I see a little pma boost going on :) I hope PS is right me thinks too many coincidences to be wrong :thumbup:

Linds hon love the pram :) please share cant make out the make :lol: I am still aspiring to find the perfect one :dohh: although now MIL has come up trumps and has offered to pay for whatever we want I am still finding it a hard choice :rofl: She doesnt often come up trumps but am loving her latest trump card :thumbup:

:wave: Ladies,

I see a little pma boost going on :) I hope PS is right me thinks too many coincidences to be wrong :thumbup:

Linds hon love the pram :) please share cant make out the make :lol: I am still aspiring to find the perfect one :dohh: although now MIL has come up trumps and has offered to pay for whatever we want I am still finding it a hard choice :rofl: She doesnt often come up trumps but am loving her latest trump card :thumbup:

its called babywelt riva air not sure if can get in the uk tho went and had another play with it today lol

Do you think it will seem like i'm pestering PS if I email her and ask if she still sees november? I think I just need something little positive tonight so I sleep well, my mind is racing.

It reminds me of Babystyle....I love Lee Bruss....very lovely but unique and a bit similar but with white and black floral x

We are all online...me u Madly and lindsey and fraer.. all of us are online right now!!! hehe... they do madly...look up Lee Bruss it is very similar to that one that Linsdey is showing us. Are you in Germany now then Lindsey? x

I won't be online much longer! Oh has gone out but will be home soon. I've just found some very ewcm ish looking cm!! Hmmmmmm. I never OV this late, and the ewcm stopped yesterday... Going to BD tonight methinks.

Thanks MissyMoo but I dont think I can find what you mean :dohh: Only thing I could find was this....is this what you meant?

https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/...62419-Leebruss-Take-Off-Pushchair-Cognac.html

Apologises serious babybrain :dohh:

Madly - It is that make sorry without the b but the ones I have seen are much lovelier x

Madly - I know this is really really really personal and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but are you still bd now that you are preggars and if you do feel like answering can I also ask you if so, when did you start doing it without worrying. I remember when I was pregnant with twins and during the end (3rd trim) I always used to worry and when I O I used to get really strong braxton hicks so I had to stop lol

We are all online...me u Madly and lindsey and fraer.. all of us are online right now!!! hehe... they do madly...look up Lee Bruss it is very similar to that one that Linsdey is showing us. Are you in Germany now then Lindsey? x

yeps fly home this eveneing english foooodddd mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Morning ladies. We got to BD last night :D

Had two very strange dreams! I dreamt my cat came in, and he had one of those cone things around his head that you get from the vet, and he had brought in a tiny video camera. We watched the film on it, and my cat had hidden it in a mans house, then went into the mans house, and got attacked!! But the camera had loads of videos of this man attacking animals so we took it to the police! So my cat is a super cat :D

Then I woke up, went back to sleep, and dreamt OH was late dropping princess of to school, when he finally came back, he was with his sister who had brought us an old moses basket.

Funily enough, OH is VERY late back from dropping her off, should have been back 20 minutes ago!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->