**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

We are all online...me u Madly and lindsey and fraer.. all of us are online right now!!! hehe... they do madly...look up Lee Bruss it is very similar to that one that Linsdey is showing us. Are you in Germany now then Lindsey? x

yeps fly home this eveneing english foooodddd mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hehe don't you like German food hun? :flower:

Morning ladies. We got to BD last night :D

Had two very strange dreams! I dreamt my cat came in, and he had one of those cone things around his head that you get from the vet, and he had brought in a tiny video camera. We watched the film on it, and my cat had hidden it in a mans house, then went into the mans house, and got attacked!! But the camera had loads of videos of this man attacking animals so we took it to the police! So my cat is a super cat :D

Then I woke up, went back to sleep, and dreamt OH was late dropping princess of to school, when he finally came back, he was with his sister who had brought us an old moses basket.

Funily enough, OH is VERY late back from dropping her off, should have been back 20 minutes ago!!

You're funny you are! I have very strange dreams too. Your cat is KEWL CAT! :haha:

The most recent mad dream I had was that me and OH were flying to Australia in a multicoloured duck aeroplane. Yes the plane was indeed shaped like a duck and was yellow. To top that we were being followed by a crockodile plane which was indeed green and had a snappy front with big teeth. When I tell people I get really strange looks and my OH tends to urge me not to talk about my dreams for fear loosing friends !!! lol But I tell them anyway, I don't care lol. :blush::nope:

Anyway I've got a secret that I have been keeping from you all. I wasn't going to say anything. But I feel like I want to. I don't feel like I want to tell anybody in any of the other posts but I have shared so much with you girls in here. I'm as scared as hell about it and I need to just tell somebody.

And when I tell you I am going to change my ticker because I'm ultra excited lol

Well I made a decision. Im 41 and 42 in June. My chances of getting pregnant at this time in my life are around 5% per cycle, using IUI my chances only increase to 8% per cycle and even if I use IVF my chances are a measly 10%. This is all due to the fact that when a woman gets to the big 40 (even though I feel and look 26 lol) her egg reserve is totally diminished with only 10% of healthy normal eggs to make a pregnancy. And even if I get pregnant my chances of having down syndrome is around 1 in 136 as opposed to 1 in 2600 or so if I was in my 20's. My chances of miscarriage are dramatically increased to 30%.

So after having a damn good think and discussing with my OH who is only 33 btw, we have decided to go abroad and do IVF with donor eggs. We are all booked into go to St Petersburg in Russia on 18th Feb and then I am going to be syncronised with my donor and go back for the transfer in March. The success rate, regardless of egg recipient is 72% at blasocyst stage and it will be 1/2 my lovely OH.

We are really excited about it. I JUST NEED TO TELL SOMEBODY!!! lol

AHHHHH thats AWESOME missy!! :D yayayayay!! is it costing lots? i'm sure whatever the costs - it's worth it!!

I can't find any threads on here for ladies that have gone abroad for donor eggs but I think I might start a thread. There most to some. On fertility friends there are lots but I like this site and want to just use this.

All the ladies that donate in St Petersburg are healthy, attractive and have to go through strict medical criteria and they get rewards and remain annonymous. They also have proven fertility and have to have had children so you know they are fertile etc etc. They also don't do egg sharing over there as they don't agree that anybody needing IVF should be able to donate eggs.

I feel better now I have told you! lol

Well I made a decision. Im 41 and 42 in June. My chances of getting pregnant at this time in my life are around 5% per cycle, using IUI my chances only increase to 8% per cycle and even if I use IUI my chances are a measly 10%. This is all due to the fact that when a woman gets to the big 40 (even though I feel and look 26 lol) her egg reserve is totally diminished with only 10% of healthy normal eggs to make a pregnancy. And even if I get pregnant my chances of having down syndrome is around 1 in 136 as opposed to 1 in 2600 or so if I was in my 20's. My chances of miscarriage are dramatically increased to 30%.

So after having a damn good think and discussing with my OH who is only 33 btw, we have decided to go abroad and to IVF with donor egg. We are all booked into go to St Petersburg in Russia on 18th Feb and then I am going to be syncronised with my donor and go back for the transfer in March. The success rate, regardless of egg recipient is 72% at blasocyst stage and it will be 1/2 my lovely OH.

We are really excited about it. I JUST NEED TO TELL SOMEBODY!!! lol

eeeeeeek thats amazing u soooo dnt look ur age mrs :shock:

Faer - Well it is costing less than it would cost here but yes it is expensive. We have saved quite a bit hence me working around 100 hours a week and being so tired all time. It is £5000.00. Here it would be £10,000 but we would have to wait around 1 - 6 years for a donor unless we used egg share, which I don't want to, and then even then we would have to wait a year or so for match. The odds are not as good here and the cost for the egg share here is £8,000 - £10,000!!!!

I want to change my ticker now lol. I haven't told anybody else and didn't feel like doing so in any of the other threads I go in. You ladies are lovely and always there for me and I feel closer to you. Some of the other ladies are nice but they don't make me feel like I want to tell them stuff lol.....not everything... does that make sense?

I want to change my ticker now lol. I haven't told anybody else and didn't feel like doing so in any of the other threads I go in. You ladies are lovely and always there for me and I feel closer to you. Some of the other ladies are nice but they don't make me feel like I want to tell them stuff lol.....not everything... does that make sense?

yeps it makes snece i only really say how i really feel etc in this thread and my hedgewitch thread:haha:

makes complete sense hun. change your ticker! this is amazing news and we're all happy for you! :D

what would you do if PS was right now?! that would be sods law.

Right ladies, i have to go work, chat later beauts! x

I would be over the moon if PS was right!!!!!! But I have to have a back up plan lol....ok hun see you laters xxx

makes complete sense hun. change your ticker! this is amazing news and we're all happy for you! :D

what would you do if PS was right now?! that would be sods law.

Right ladies, i have to go work, chat later beauts! x

have a good day hun:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back