**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Lindsey your sooo young still. You will get there....I know you will. You are fertile and young xxxx

Oh wow really???? You will have to go to German classes and your lil beanie will speak German and English. How awesome!!! xxx

Oh wow really???? You will have to go to German classes and your lil beanie will speak German and English. How awesome!!! xxx

yeh been talking about it past 2 days and i think we prob will be have even fond an english school lol

Oh how cool. Dusseldorf is really beautiful...have been there yet?

Do you like my ticker? lol. I just posted a new thread about Egg donation abroad....am just waiting for somebody to reply. I hope its not just me....I would love to hear other ladies stories etc etc.

Hope somebody replies:cry:

Do you like my ticker? lol. I just posted a new thread about Egg donation abroad....am just waiting for somebody to reply. I hope its not just me....I would love to hear other ladies stories etc etc.

Hope somebody replies:cry:

love your ticker! but what is ps is right for you?:haha:

You have no idea how much I want ps to be right for me Lindsey and I still wish and hope and feel that it may be but I have to have a backup plan lol.....God oh God I want PS to be right lol !!!!

You have no idea how much I want ps to be right for me Lindsey and I still wish and hope and feel that it may be but I have to have a backup plan lol.....God oh God I want PS to be right lol !!!!

i reallly think she will be and you will be one happy bunny come xmas hehe i think we will move here have just been looking at prices of furniture etc and the best thing is here i havent a credit rating so no bad credit

Yes that is a good thing. I used to live in Spain and when I moved back to UK my credit rating was really horribly bad and it still hasn't got better so I know exactly what you mean.

I hope PS is right for all of us, because if she is we will all fall preggars around the same time!!!! yay yay yay.....:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yes that is a good thing. I used to live in Spain and when I moved back to UK my credit rating was really horribly bad and it still hasn't got better so I know exactly what you mean.

I hope PS is right for all of us, because if she is we will all fall preggars around the same time!!!! yay yay yay.....:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

i have my nersery and deco picked out ready hehe

I am the same. I have already bought everything:blush:. I have the nursery all set up and has been since July :blush:. Do you think I'm crazy?:wacko:

I think you will find it in Germany Lindsey....I have a feeling x

I think you will find it in Germany Lindsey....I have a feeling x

im just looking now online all we would get is a flat atm as houses are for ppl with kids according to ben :shrug: but can get a 2 bed flat for 287 euors a mth!

thats cheap..we pay £695 for our 2 bed townhouse here and remember to convert the euros which will be much less..wow..cheap!

thats cheap..we pay £695 for our 2 bed townhouse here and remember to convert the euros which will be much less..wow..cheap!

they have 180 euors on top for water etc but still much cheeper then id get back in mk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->