**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

jonnanne - you like VA? i was in training there for 7 months last year. at ft.eustis/newport news. really pretty place!

I love Va. I was born and raised here! It is a beautiful place, the only thing that kills me is the humidity! I live about 2 hours away from Newport News. I am about 30 miles west of Richmond.

oh gosh i was there jan - august so i got the worst of both worlds in VA. it started snowing and snowed forever. the summer was horrible and humid and you all have those gnats that bite. i remember standing in formation trying not to move and getting bit by bugs everywhere. ugh! i still liked it though. va beach was a blast!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry you are having problems with your sandra readings!!! I have now ordered two readings from sandra and recieved both without any problems and can really relate to both of them, infact I count them both as my best readings, just so sorry you ladies havent had same experience I have had!

Ive only had one done by:

Gail - Boy - Conception September 2010
Girl - EDD December 2012

my response from sandra. if you haven't received it yet, please let me know..or e-mail her.."Hi liana sorry i actually had you ticked off as if i had done yours , had too many of these ones , sorry again , and can offer you another reading for waiting aswell x if you have came from baby and bump can you ask if any one else is waiting and if they are just to send me a reminder xxxxx"

I think she is so swamped right now, I got mine and I'm so pleased with it... She is right on with her prediction with me... Sandra is a very good and I'm so pleased with her reading.

Sandra said either I would conceive this month or born in May a GIRL

Cheri told me Conceive this month May a Boy.

Jenny a Girl conceive the end of July BFP in August

AnneMarie/Serenity said conceive in August a Boy.

Gail a Girl conceived in September, then a Boy in 2014.

Gloria, My psychic friend says July with Twins... We'll see...

As of Today I'm officially late AF has not showed and no sign of her either... I'm praying she stays away :trouble:

Good Luck ladies... Wishing the best for you and hope you get your BFP soon :)

I'm going to hold off and see if you know who shows, BUT I'm always on time and no site of her YAY... :happydance: I've had so many readings, I just want a baby like NOW... my time is ticking hehehe..

The luck I've had with tests I've decided to hold off and test early am Saturday/Sunday to give my body time to do its thing and get a blood test on Monday...

what the hell..my e-mail came back! this is only the 3rd time i've mailed her..not like i'm harassing her!

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:
Remote host said: 550 SC-004 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. A block has been placed against your IP address because we have received complaints concerning mail coming from that IP address. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your"

Oh no!!!! what is she doing??? why is sandra doing this to you hun?...that is just crazy I'm so sorry she shouldn't be like that she should just send your conception reading so that you will have it and everything will be fine...thats just wrong...I'm truly sorry hun....then If she is doing that can you request a refund or something?

my response from sandra. if you haven't received it yet, please let me know..or e-mail her.."Hi liana sorry i actually had you ticked off as if i had done yours , had too many of these ones , sorry again , and can offer you another reading for waiting aswell x if you have came from baby and bump can you ask if any one else is waiting and if they are just to send me a reminder xxxxx"

I'm so glad that sandra finally emailed you hun and that it was all a misunderstanding...can't wait to read yours when she sends it...I really liked my sandra reading...:hugs:

I'm going to hold off and see if you know who shows, BUT I'm always on time and no site of her YAY... :happydance: I've had so many readings, I just want a baby like NOW... my time is ticking hehehe..

The luck I've had with tests I've decided to hold off and test early am Saturday/Sunday to give my body time to do its thing and get a blood test on Monday...

good luck hun...can't wait to see your :BFP: :happydance::happydance:

well I just ordered from Amber

has anyone else gotten one from her?...I found out about her on another message board I think its the babycentre board where they talk about all of the baby psychics....

nope she deffo doesnt want to work for me!!! lol oh well i shouldnt do anymore anyway!! might not need too officially 1 day late!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->