**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

nope she deffo doesnt want to work for me!!! lol oh well i shouldnt do anymore anyway!! might not need too officially 1 day late!!

may i ask why you said nope she deffo doesn't want to work for me!!! is she bad or something I just purchased and now I'm like Oh No!!! did I buy from a bad person...lol

lol no hun the link doesnt work for me its being sillllyy!! must be telling me not to do it!! fate lol.. i wish!!

lol no hun the link doesnt work for me its being sillllyy!! must be telling me not to do it!! fate lol.. i wish!!

lol...:dohh:sorry about that...lol...here is the link to babycentre and you will see the post at close to the top and it says reading from Angelica Amber and the links are in that

omg its still not opening for me from there either and cant find her on google lol give up now!! il take it as a sign!! i should go bed but i cant sleep i keep wondering if af is gonna come get me xx

omg its still not opening for me from there either and cant find her on google lol give up now!! il take it as a sign!! i should go bed but i cant sleep i keep wondering if af is gonna come get me xx

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/groups/a1997745/psychic_readings

its her link that wont open hun dont worry bout it :) i shouldnt do anymore anyway lol done enough for now!! going sleep hopefully af wont get me and il be able to test soon hehe

its her link that wont open hun dont worry bout it :) i shouldnt do anymore anyway lol done enough for now!! going sleep hopefully af wont get me and il be able to test soon hehe

hope you get your BFP to hun...have a great night sleep...talk to you tomorrow...:hugs:

Thank you ladies... I hope so too, lookin good so far... NO AF!! YAY!!

I just got an email saying a won a MEET & GREET with Carrie Underwood!!! OMG!! Now my luck could'nt get any better than this... well, maybe... I'm super stoked!! Now I have to find a ticket... :haha:

No testing going to get bloods done on Monday!! IF NO AF I may cheat and do one on Saturday or Sunday... I'll keep you posted. My Mom thinks its just stress :haha:
OK...

Nite nite ladies... I see our BFP's coming ;) Good Luck Strawberry19!!

Morning Ladies,

7dpo today and I stupidly :dohh: did a ic hpt and it was of course :bfn: :cry: I just couldnt resist I read that some ladies can get a BFP as early as 7dpo and well once I had read that it was in my head and my poas addiction was just urging me to test! :wacko: I should know better too :witch: was late by 9days when I got a :bfp: with my DS :dohh::dohh: I am cd30 today and my cycles since TTC have been 34,37 and the last 32 days so am hoping that it is just waaaaaaaaaaay too early for my BFP! All my other symptons are good: Ovary pain, stomach cramping (was quite bad last night but has eased now to dullness!), uncomfy to lay on my stomach and some sort of movement/twinges going on in there, sore and hot to touch bb`s, stuffy nose (feeling like I might be getting a cold?!?!?!) clear sticky cm and I have had a dull headache, backache and not feeling really hungry!

Last night when I first got into bed the cramping was so bad I was considering getting back up and taking some strong pain relief (was reluctant as not keen on taking if I am preggers) But then after a while it eased, it was really uncomfortable and was just holding in one spot.........was wondering if
?implantation?

Gawd I must stop ss and reasoning my symptons!!!!!!!!!

Glad you got email back from Sandra Never. Good luck all those that are currently awaiting to test and hope you all get your BFP

hello ladies..i have had 2 predictions

gail...august 2010...boy - also june 2012, girl.
jenny...aug 2010...girl.

the strange thing is though OH and i are getting married august the 7th, we got the jenny prediction the day we had decided to get married..coincidence??

hello ladies..i have had 2 predictions

gail...august 2010...boy - also june 2012, girl.
jenny...aug 2010...girl.

the strange thing is though OH and i are getting married august the 7th, we got the jenny prediction the day we had decided to get married..coincidence??

ohhhh a wedding night baby

That is fabulous.. Congrats...

SO far after what I have been reading on the posts Sandra and Cheri have been the most predictable... I had the same time frame for both, but one said Girl and the other said Boy and my psychic friend said TWINS, a BOY and GIRL... I'm going over there today and get another reading, I hope she figures out I am now... I'm awaiting my HPT's on Saturday/Sunday before I can confirm it... BUT they both said May conceive and I'd find out this month (June)... possibly now...

Good Luck ladies... Wishing you all :bfp: soon :)

sandra is taking the p*ss a little, i still havent recieved my reading and abit annoyed now, i messaged her last night to remind her after was told she was busy but just to send her a email to give her a nudge... which i did, she replied immediately and appoligised promised first thing this morning.... 9.30pm still not recieved it, emailed her again no reply!

sandra is taking the p*ss a little, i still havent recieved my reading and abit annoyed now, i messaged her last night to remind her after was told she was busy but just to send her a email to give her a nudge... which i did, she replied immediately and appoligised promised first thing this morning.... 9.30pm still not recieved it, emailed her again no reply!

oh hun I'm sorry that its taking a while to get yours I had to email her also to get mine..

I got my spirtiual reading from Gail yesterday and it was pretty amazing. She mentioned my dad and my aunt and I believe it was my nanny. My father mentioned a special night out at a dance with me, that happened the year before he died. He and I went to a banquet together, just him and I, and we had a great night. We danced and that was the last time we danced together, and probably one of the most memorable nights of my life. She described his personallity to a T and how he perceived himself and how others saw him too. She also kept saying that these spirits see babies in my future. And that my miracle baby is going to have a spirit connection. Also with my aunt, she said she died of either breast or stomach cancer and it was very painful and that we had been close but we were distant in miles. I live in Va. and she was in Pa. so that is about 5 or 6 hours away. I loved my aunt Ginny. So it was a very good reading.

Apart from the fact sandra is quite slow replying, how accurate are her readings??

Ladies I'm gonna give this site a break and have a rest until I get my BFP. I am sorry I find the Jenny Renny chart frustrating and wish I had never started it. It all adds to the stress of TTC. I will be back when I get my which according to most of my readings will be this or next cycle. So I want to offer you to chance to take over this Jenny Renny thread anyone whos interested can do so but actually there is the Other Frogger one that now has the whole bunch of readings from all the psychics. I want to wish everybody their BFPs because you all really really deserve them. I have to do this sorry, I need to clear my mind and my head and relax and something is telling me to do this. I want to wish you all the best possible 9 months. Wishing you all wealth, healthy, happiness and prosperity. I swear I will be back when I get my BFP and I could kiss you and hug you all. You are all lovely lovely ladies. Dear friends. When I am typing this I feel like my eyes are welling up with tears but I know I need to get away from the symptom spotting and the checking. Something inside me is telling me I need to do this. I've always followed my heart. I love you all. God bless and see you soon

well ladies i got my :bfp: today!!!!! so i need updating

jenny - bfp in june as a boy shes right about june but she said from a cycle starting in june but i got my bfp a little earlier!!

gail - bfp in the next 6-8 weeks so june/july and a boyconception correct!!!!!!

cheri: july and a girl!wrong

serendipity july2010 conception month or month i find out in and predicted a girlwrong

sandra gibbs says january for you as well as october, now i feel one of these will be conception and one due date, and the 18th 19th of a month will be really important as well there and a little boy wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->