**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Faer - Wow that's amazing. I have tried to do this myself but I never receive any messages or get anywhere. I wish I could do that!

I will be very positive for you for NOVEMBER!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::baby::baby:

Oh ok... it's ok Lindsey and ty for trying. Really appreciate that. I found them in the glitter site but not sure how to get them smaller

Oh ok... it's ok Lindsey and ty for trying. Really appreciate that. I found them in the glitter site but not sure how to get them smaller

you may be able to resize them in photbucket or something like that hun

Good morning beauts!!!

AF did hit me, but i'm fine, quite content!! This is my month!! Hope you're all well, off to work. xx

Hey Faer and Lindsey.....

Lindsey - wow temp rise

Faer - You are definately gonna get preggo this month. It seems you are confident on that fact.

Me - I'm gonna be all on my own :cry:

Hey Faer and Lindsey.....

Lindsey - wow temp rise

Faer - You are definately gonna get preggo this month. It seems you are confident on that fact.

Me - I'm gonna be all on my own :cry:

oi mrs your coming with ul be prego b4 me remember ps that date still has not passed so enough of that please!

hey ladies hope you dont mind me adding to this section:

ruby's predictions

I see a find out with a bfp/conceive OR give birth in Sept. So either find out with a bfp/conceive this Sept OR give birth Sept 2011. I see a boy.

I see a find out with a bfp/conceive or give birth in June. So either find out with a bfp/conceive in June of 2012 or give birth in June of 2013. I see a girl.

I see a find out with a bfp/conceive or give birth in Nov. So either find out with a bfp/conceive in Nov of 2015 or give birth in Nov of 2016. I see a boy.

jenny's predictions

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins the end of April/beginning of May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of February 2012 - specific reference to the 4th and 9th.

sandra's predictions

Ok i want to mention where straight away im drawn to two girls for you , the month of november of this year is significant in conceiving i feel , so bfp around november / december with an autumn birth next september

gail predicitons

Im shown 2 conceptions for you, both boys, and the first of these pregnancies show for October 2010, all well around this and your baby boy is born 2011

Cheri predicitons

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. They show you guys with a girl and they relate her to November so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

just asked ben to smell my cm incase the infection i had was back and he went "no smells find i think your ovulating or somthing it smells like purfume!":rofl:

ruby's predictions

I see a find out with a bfp/conceive OR give birth in Sept. So either find out with a bfp/conceive this Sept OR give birth Sept 2011. I see a boy.

I see a find out with a bfp/conceive or give birth in June. So either find out with a bfp/conceive in June of 2012 or give birth in June of 2013. I see a girl.

I see a find out with a bfp/conceive or give birth in Nov. So either find out with a bfp/conceive in Nov of 2015 or give birth in Nov of 2016. I see a boy.

jenny's predictions

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins the end of April/beginning of May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of February 2012 - specific reference to the 4th and 9th.

sandra's predictions

Ok i want to mention where straight away im drawn to two girls for you , the month of november of this year is significant in conceiving i feel , so bfp around november / december with an autumn birth next september

gail predicitons

Im shown 2 conceptions for you, both boys, and the first of these pregnancies show for October 2010, all well around this and your baby boy is born 2011

Cheri predicitons

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. They show you guys with a girl and they relate her to November so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

hiya welcome to the mad house be sure to leave your sanity at the door:thumbup:

LMAO at what ben said to you linds!! Hahaha awwww. I hope it's ov hunny!! Least your cycle may be getting more regular!!

I got some tarot cards today :D

ruby's predictions

jenny's predictions

sandra's predictions

gail predicitons

Cheri predicitons

Ooooo, all very close! Only a few of my predictions had similar months, mostly it was all over the place! Welcome :D

LMAO at what ben said to you linds!! Hahaha awwww. I hope it's ov hunny!! Least your cycle may be getting more regular!!

I got some tarot cards today :D

my chart looks good just hoping it doesnt go back down tomoz:(. i wanna try tarrot but would never know where to start

i'm gonna read through my book tonight. i've tried it before but they weren't my cards, and they don't generally work if they don't belong to you. so i'm gonna put them under my bed to break them in :D i'll do everyone a reading haha :D it's prob not gonna work but i'll never know if i don't try :D

thank you ladies :)

i have gotten another back

anne marie
I'd like to give you January 2011 as a conception month or the month you get your BFP
The Moon card: This card represents female energy, i feel your child will be a baby girl

have you ladies had any done?

i'm gonna read through my book tonight. i've tried it before but they weren't my cards, and they don't generally work if they don't belong to you. so i'm gonna put them under my bed to break them in :D i'll do everyone a reading haha :D it's prob not gonna work but i'll never know if i don't try :D

hehe i want one if u manage it! lol i tried that bath thing today didndt work i just almost fell asleep and then my mum shouted me and disturbd me:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->