**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:wohoo: Linds for ov :hugs:

Hey at least if not this month then things sound like they are getting back on track.....on track for xmas day :bfp: :dance:

:wohoo: Linds for ov :hugs:

Hey at least if not this month then things sound like they are getting back on track.....on track for xmas day :bfp: :dance:

im not even sure if it is ov lol dont want to get my hopes up and tomorrrow be back down low

we have our pram picked out, car seat, haha nursery deco, nursery furniture and baby names just need a baby now!

hey ladies. i ache today, i worked sooo hard yesterday, i was the first at the party to sleep lol. I did drink a fair bit of rum though. I was a pirates wench :D

No AF yet, but have been cramping all morning, the witch will arrive today for sure.

Linds I hope it's Ov!! Missy I hope you've caught eggy and PS is right for you :D

How you feeling today madly?

hey ladies. i ache today, i worked sooo hard yesterday, i was the first at the party to sleep lol. I did drink a fair bit of rum though. I was a pirates wench :D

No AF yet, but have been cramping all morning, the witch will arrive today for sure.

Linds I hope it's Ov!! Missy I hope you've caught eggy and PS is right for you :D

How you feeling today madly?

lol i was a lil slozzled last night too

Awww I want my russian dollys....pzweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese find me sum hehe! ty ty ty

afternoon girllllls

had a lovely bath after my dinner, OH is asleep on the sofa ... hungover/man flu. princess is in the bath. so i'm calm atm. cramping, and spotted a little, so she's gonna be here soon!! while i was in the bath i was thinking, trying to like, chill out, and i zoned out a little and something tells me PS is going to be right!! I just feel it.

What did you feel? Zoned out? Im intrigued....tell me faer pls!!! Excited now.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well, ages ago my mate lent me books written by Mia Dolan, she's a clairevoyant/psychic lady. In her books she explains how she first began exploring the "spirit world" and she explains how she has a spirit guide who talks to her. So every now and again in the bath, when I'm completely calm and won't be disturbed, I clear everything from my mind until it's completely blank, and then ask "myself" questions... I know it sounds MENTAL lol, but I honestly believe in it. I have a feeling if I /do/ have a "spirit guide" he's called michael... lol. But basically, I was calmed and zoned out, and I asked if anyone was listening (in my head not out loud) and yes was the answer, then I asked if it will happen soon, and the answer was yes, but be patient and stop worrying, and then i asked if it will be november and the answer was yes, but i felt like whoever answered was smiling. Then i *heard* "don't fall asleep" and opened my eyes.. lol, then my left arm went goosebumpy, despite it being under very hot water!! and just the left arm! I probably sound CRAZY now. lol.

Well, ages ago my mate lent me books written by Mia Dolan, she's a clairevoyant/psychic lady. In her books she explains how she first began exploring the "spirit world" and she explains how she has a spirit guide who talks to her. So every now and again in the bath, when I'm completely calm and won't be disturbed, I clear everything from my mind until it's completely blank, and then ask "myself" questions... I know it sounds MENTAL lol, but I honestly believe in it. I have a feeling if I /do/ have a "spirit guide" he's called michael... lol. But basically, I was calmed and zoned out, and I asked if anyone was listening (in my head not out loud) and yes was the answer, then I asked if it will happen soon, and the answer was yes, but be patient and stop worrying, and then i asked if it will be november and the answer was yes, but i felt like whoever answered was smiling. Then i *heard* "don't fall asleep" and opened my eyes.. lol, then my left arm went goosebumpy, despite it being under very hot water!! and just the left arm! I probably sound CRAZY now. lol.
not at all i have had things like that happen too

:D Ahhh I love you girls you're always so understanding and I don't feel like a crazy person now! But I feel very very very positive about november. Still no AF, just a little spotting, no cramping now, but she'll be here and I'll welcome her this month as I won't be seeing her again for 9 months!!

^^^^

that is just HOW POSITIVE i am !! :D

:D Ahhh I love you girls you're always so understanding and I don't feel like a crazy person now! But I feel very very very positive about november. Still no AF, just a little spotting, no cramping now, but she'll be here and I'll welcome her this month as I won't be seeing her again for 9 months!!

^^^^

that is just HOW POSITIVE i am !! :D

:happydance::happydance:

god i am in such a fowl mood today so irritible and snappy just shouted at my mum for not telling me i have to pay for my opticians apt tomoz and keep snapping at ben and my god can i feel it in myself want to bite somebodys head off

Eeeek. Wonder whats caused that Linds? Do you get snappy after Ov??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->