**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

thank you ladies :)

i have gotten another back

anne marie
I'd like to give you January 2011 as a conception month or the month you get your BFP
The Moon card: This card represents female energy, i feel your child will be a baby girl

have you ladies had any done?

i had gail, jenny, sandra and ps ps is the on that is coming up in december all others were wrong

yeah, im not sure what to make of them taking them with a pinch of salt im very addicted though lol!hows your cycles going?

oh sorry to hear that huni have had pretty irregular ones aswell, but clomid has tamed them down, im on cycle day 10 hoping to ovulate soon, fingers crossed we all get a BFP soon :)

i love ps. i hope she's right for all of us. she's a lovely lady and has given me alot of pma

sounds about right. i think madly will have a girl, and i already know whatever child i have is going to be a boy!! :D

Evening Ladies :hugs:

Well I am 28yrs old today :dohh: and am still struggling with this throat infection :cry: despite feeling pants me and DH went for lunch together which was really nice and attempted buggy shopping....I say attempted cause we have such a different opinion on what we want and I dont think we will ever agree :dohh: leaving it until next year now too much like hardwork, he drove me mad :lol:

How are you Ladies this eve :shrug:

Well I am 28yrs old today :dohh: and am still struggling with this throat infection :cry: despite feeling pants me and DH went for lunch together which was really nice and attempted buggy shopping....I say attempted cause we have such a different opinion on what we want and I dont think we will ever agree :dohh: leaving it until next year now too much like hardwork, he drove me mad :lol:

happy birthday hunni:hugs:

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Birthday/0B660F111.gif

guess who has gone and got herself a coverline?! ehehe 3dpo babay!!!

Ahhh yay Linds!!!

Madly, Happy birthday for yesterday hun! It's my birthday on friday :D

Oh and I are going christmas present shopping today before I go to work, then when I go to work, he's going to go ring shopping :D

My ticker is playing up!! I changed my stuff on FF and it's still saying i'm on this cycle!! I should be on CD3 :( CBA to sort it out now.

i'm not as positive today! but it is barely 9am and i havent been awake long... lol. i'll be happy when af is over :D i've told oh we have to bd every day, although i am worried about yeast infection coming back or bv :S usually we bd a few times around ov and then like, twice a week if we get chance.

i'm not as positive today! but it is barely 9am and i havent been awake long... lol. i'll be happy when af is over :D i've told oh we have to bd every day, although i am worried about yeast infection coming back or bv :S usually we bd a few times around ov and then like, twice a week if we get chance.

IF it does come back just buy urself some balance active and use it once you have finished dtd lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->